• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What makes a 'ler attractive to a 'lee? (if anything)

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
Strange, I guess I never thought of it until recently but....are there physical or personality attributes a 'lee wants from a 'ler? Or a certain style of person, maybe something they wear....

....I've heard that hands and arms are something that 'lees notice.....but I've also heard 'lees say they just want to be tickled, and they're not so concerned about "type". For female 'lees, I would have assumed a tall guy....but then I saw a sister say that she preferred being tickled by guys shorter than her.

I'm assuming sharp hand jewelry is probably not a plus for instance! I know for me, if a 'lee is wearing like...heavy leather, or vinyl....that's not going to appeal to me as much as if she's in a Lycra dress! I think most male 'lees probably like long fingernails.

Should all the 'lers start doing their push ups? Or should they maybe be stuffing their faces with pastries, and fatten themselves up to Santa Claus proportions? Should they be taking piano lessons? Or is it better if they're bongo players?

I wouldn't presume to know the answers....that's why I ask you ;)

For me, I can't specify any physical attributes that make someone a better ler. I think all types of hands have their strengths, lol. But personality wise, I prefer someone playful, who is enjoying himself. The more intense, sadistic lers intimidate me, and I prefer that we're both just having fun!

I will play with most anyone I get along with, given time. Time is a factor that can be very important. I went to NEST this past year, and I leed for various types: playful to the Dom type. They all had their own special qualities from intensity to mind fuckery. It's all about what gets the individual.

personality! i don't care about body type so much...i enjoy my 'ler to be smiling and have a good time. ;) if he's good with his hands - of course! i do like the verbal teasing...creative, imaginative....evil at times...lol

Anything but a t-shirt and jeans. My Bf has worn suits to dominate me.. so I'm spoiled in that regard. But I would love to get Him into Cosplay. I have so many fantasies of a male Ler... (From cop, to leather Daddy, to a faceless/hooded or robe outfit, to Fu Manchu!) And I do love a simple black sunglasses and black gloves...gloves from regular to fingerless.

Looks... doesn't matter as long as you put some care into your outfit. Even if a person wore t-shirt and jeans... a suit jacket brings it together nicely.

For women... lingerie, sexy Dominatrix outfit... maid, sexy heels I love!! (Especially the light up ones!!!!) hehe

Sadistic smiles are always hot too....

If the vibe is right, the time is right. For me, it's all about chemistry.

Like most people I have physical preferences, but I can't really think of a situation where they would outweigh the importance of personality and overall attitude. I'm personally not big on the sadistic stuff, mainly I just like a 'ler to be a combination of playful and confident and, most importantly, they have to be enjoying themselves.

I had a lee who was into "manly" hands with long "piano" fingers, which I guess is pretty common. Unfortunately for me, I have soft, small, and rather feminine hands lol. But she also said she liked big Adam's apples which I'm assuming is linked to deep voices. I thought that was an unusual one but I can understand it.

I've played with people on the sadistic side and I've played with people on the playful side but honestly, it's all about the chemistry. I don't necessarily mean romantic chemistry, but even friendship chemistry, if you get what I mean. I played with a friend recently, and before hand we talked a bit about politics and watched a movie together. If we can discuss politics or religion and still get along afterwords, that's my kind of Ler.
I will be honest though, and say I do have a thing for beards. But that's just what it is, a thing. :)

I'm sure everyone is different, but my preferences are as follows

For men, I like tall, 6'3 and up, strong (helps if they can pick me up and throw me around), older than me.

For females, I like them to be thin to curvy, height doesn't matter, smallish hands, long nails, somewhere around my age, give or take a few years.

For both genders, a playfully evil attitude helps with verbal taunting and humiliation.

It goes without saying that I find it appealing when a tickler is attractive to me. And I find a lot of different things attractive in women but for me that often includes shapely and expressive hands and well-formed forearms. A quick wit, a sense of humor and a tendency toward mischief don't hurt either.

But maybe it also goes without saying that when a woman reveals herself to be a habitual tickler, she becomes more attractive to me. I had a coworker who I didn't find physically attractive at all, and we also had nothing in common personally; but the day she decided to start seizing the chance to tickle me as a new hobby, she suddenly became much more appealing to me.

It's about three things.

Confidence, confidence, confidence :p

I have a hard time letting my guard down. Being faced with somebody who knows they can steal my confidence away from me and turn me into jelly will get me every time. There are a lot of other factors and I could probably write a novel here, but the common denominators are a confident attitude and the desire to turn me to jelly.

Having just written that it occurs to me there's another very important factor; good intentions. I've never been a fan of enemy tickles, in fact they're a blatant turn-off. Only someone who wants to see me destroyed in a totally friendly and bratty-playful manner can fluster me enough to bring my guard down.

~K

Physically: It's really more of a fairly random X factor that I can't put my finger on, but I guess it helps if they're taller than me and strong enough to throw me around a little. Also dimples. Dimples get me every time.

Personality wise: Super playful, the kind of person I'm instantly comfortable bantering and messing around with and who doesn't take anything too seriously. Then, as a ler, super patient and attentive and a little bit creative.

I'm a flirt so a ler that is flirty, charming and playful, that knows how to treat his girl with respect and know what she likes and won't exploit that. At the same time as being a sincere and kind ler, also has a mischievious side and will get me good! He needs to be good at teasing and be able to use his fingers skilfully.

Lookswise, i'm into arms, and being held down by a man's arms and his strength is very hot. Prefer a bit of meat to him, prefer it to being too skinny.

Confidence, but not arrogance. Good manners but not a suck up. Maturity.

... a playfully evil attitude helps with verbal taunting and humiliation.

This is it for me. If they're skilled at taunting and teasing I melt. I also have to find the girl somewhat attractive, but there isn't anything specific looks wise beyond that.

I have to add that they should be thorough in finding what works best in terms of spits, techniques, and log a mental inventory of such lol

I'm a flirt so a ler that is flirty, charming and playful, that knows how to treat his girl with respect and know what she likes and won't exploit that. At the same time as being a sincere and kind ler, also has a mischievious side and will get me good! He needs to be good at teasing and be able to use his fingers skilfully.

Lookswise, i'm into arms, and being held down by a man's arms and his strength is very hot. Prefer a bit of meat to him, prefer it to being too skinny.

May I fill out the application for being your ler? :)

It's the mischievous look in their eye that I love to see right before they go in for the kill. There's just something about that look that lets me know that they are in it all the way.

Exactly that!!! It also helps when they're wiggling their fingers above the lee.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back