• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what makes a skilled tickler?

Wow, that's a great question. In my view, as a tickler who has a passion for tickling female ticklees, looking at myself, I would offer:

(1) establishing a rapport with the ticklee to find out what she would like to experience, like a ticklee who told me that I should be light in the touch like many female ticklees and look for particularly sensitive spots like the neck as well as the normal tickling places,

(2) the patience to take the time to build from a gentle start to as intense a tickling as the ticklee would like and/or is able to handle,

(3) a thorough knowledge of the female anatomy, particularly the wonderful nervous system that women have,

(4) an understanding of the sensations a woman feels and how she feels and perceives those sensations in her mind,

(5) respect for the ticklee to ensure that the experience will be exciting and pleasurable for her, too,

(6) care for the ticklee to ensure that everything is done without harming her and/or causing her any discomfort she does not want,

(7) a feeling of gratitude that the ticklee has made herself available for play with you and is allowing you to fulfil the needs and desires of your fetish.

yes well, the more opinions the better, the more one can learn from others' advice, no?

My thoughts not only echo those of the second post, but I've found that a little verbal teasing is necessary. Also, and this is a personal thing for me, I have very long fingers, am a piano player and braille typist, so I can fly over a woman's body, I've done it. Once you've established the idea that this tickling isn't going to stop, might as well move fast...if that's what the le enjoys of course.

skiiiiiiiiiiiils, mad skiiiiiiiiils!

Know your lee. You can learn skills, you can gain knowledge, but you can never be a truely skilled if you don't know your lee and her reactions.

Pretty sure this has been discussed before, but what the hey.

So whats makes a skilled tickler? What is it about them that sets them apart from everybody else? Is it something they do, don't do, try to to, try not to do....etc..etc

:angel::smilestar

A number of things...

The ability to sense the lees reactions to different areas and zone in on the worst/best ones.

The ability to zone in on the methods and tools that elicit the most laughter.

The amount of adrenaline and endorphings to keep tickling long when all the other rabbits have run out of battery power. :dogpile:

A desire to create the sensation the lee wants most.

Just for starters. :bubble:

i have many items in my little bag of tricks if you'd really like to know ask tickleshotel :bouncybou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back