• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What makes "Tickling" special to you?

ScottTickle888

TMF Regular
So I don't normally post about this type of thing... But tonight I have a question for all of you:

I was having a moment tonight while watching a video clip thinking about what it is exactly about "tickling" that makes it a fetish for me. I realized its an endorphin rush for myself more than an actual sexual fetish - and that although i've been to many Dominatrixes over the years and participated in various gatherings and sessions through the forum.... its not even the restraint part that is special to me. Its the endorphin rush from laughing and then also from hearing others laugh 100%. I am just curious to hear other peoples reactions to this post as I had never really thought about it in seriousness until tonight haha! Something to ponder on a Friday night :) Have a good weekend all!

I would say the fact the 'lee loses self-control plays also a role. There something appealing to this. You also have a similar sensation in (regular) sex.

That alone isn't enough of an explanation though. The idea the ticklee feels her energy is draining and has to submit to the sensation. I personally am more a 'ler than a 'lee (almost 100% 'ler), but I remember how getting tickled endlessly feels and how much of a roller-coaster it is. It's torture, but is pleasant at the same time. It's painless, yet unbearable. This is also why I prefer tickling with restraints. The lee's body wants to get away, but the restraints prevent it getting the lee in a situation she would otherwise never endure naturally.

I also like it when the tickling is built up. First start with playful tickling and give the illusion it's not that bad, and then gradually make it more intense (shorter breaks, more thorough; relentless) and then capitalise on her lack of self-control when she's exhausted while she can't stop laughing, despite having having run out of stamina. I see it as some kind of foreplay you also see in regular sex. Loosen her up, then intensify. That's heaven to me.

Nothing complicated, it's just a fun and affectionate thing to do. My boyfriend loves tickling me silly and he definitely has a good time pushing the limits, but he mostly just wants to express love and have fun with me. Can't NOT love that.

Many, many things...but what comes to mind: the loss of control, the way it makes me feel...some spots I almost can't take it but at the same time, it turns me on. It's just wonderful. :)

I just like the way it makes me feel. It's a way to show friendship or intimacy that I can't experience in other ways.

I love, love, LOVE the rush that I get when being tickled, whether tied down or not. It's better than like 5 cups of coffee (yes, I drink a lot of coffee). Not only do I enjoy that aspect of it, but when I tickle others I go on a power-trip because I feel as if I'm in control of the situation and the lee is very much at my mercy :). So it's special to me in every way.

I love the sensation. When its light, playful, and teasing it feels nice and gives you such a rush but as the tickling intensifies you feel your entire body give into it, you kick, you wriggle, you squirm and suddenly you cannot fight the inevitable you laugh and the more you laugh the more your tickler enjoys it. I prefer to be unrestrained and I love the creative ways ticklers come up with to pin you down and you become so focused on trying to kick free when you are tickled, its a whole new excitement. Lastly, I love discovering new secret tickle spots you didnt think existed.

In short words:

- Trust
- Bonding
- Fun
- Exploration
- Playful / evil in a good kind of way ;)
- Challenge

I have always found the laughter of a woman to be incredibly sexy. Also, the idea that such a light touch can illicit such a loud response is very empowering and a general turn on for me. The idea that I can do all this to a willing person, while this person is bound and helpless just adds to the fantasy.
That's why I get little thrill at all from shooting videos. The 'lee is a paid model and there is no connection between us. It's sort of an empty feeling, when compared to a "real" session with a real partner. I am sorely lacking in that department.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back