• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Makes Your Zodiac

footetickle

TMF Expert
What zodiac sign are you, and what makes you think that your sign is fit for you?

Im a gemini:Grrr: and everyone thinks that im crazy, but im far from it. The sign does fit me tho, because i have a really playful side at the same time i know went to be serious.

So whats your sign?:gathering:

What zodiac sign are you, and what makes you think that your sign is fit for you?

Im a gemini:Grrr: and everyone thinks that im crazy, but im far from it. The sign does fit me tho, because i have a really playful side at the same time i know went to be serious.

So whats your sign?:gathering:
=====================================
Hmmm interesting!! That is really neat and awesome!
I must say that I really do dig and really do love this creative and clever awesome thread so I am going to reply to it. Thanks for creating it footetickle. :wave::wave::wave:

I am also a gemini when it comes to my zodiac sign.
I also have the symbol of the twins as my zodiac sign.
So you ask why I think that the zodiac sign of me being a gemini fits me huh? Well the reason that I think that me being a gemini fits me very well is, because it is said that gemini is well known as the "social butterfly" I would not say I am really popular but I have been known to be very friendly and I also love to get to know new people and love making friends. Also because I have a very dynamic personality-can be very playful and very bold and I can be very a bit flirty-then the next minute later there are times I can be bit shy, cautious, and careful, and a deep thinker and not so much for fun and parties.

Because yes I can be very social and I tend to get along with others pretty well and pretty quickly-they like me. Also because I am very much a communicator and I can be bold and bit flirty-but mostly because I tend to be unpredictable at times-my moods can change and there are many facets of me that make me who I am. I can be sweet and shy one minute then next minute if mood strikes and I feel really comfortable-the soft sweet little fuzzy shy bunny can be quite bold and direct-take charge.

Does that make sense? So that is why I feel gemini fits me just great, that is me to a T. That is why gemini totally fits me.:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Zodiac signs rank right up there with tarot cards and Ouija boards.A whole bunch of superstitious nonsense that's fun for twelve year olds.:)

Hmmm interesting!! That is really neat and awesome!
I must say that I really do dig and really do love this creative and clever awesome thread so I am going to reply to it. Thanks for creating it footetickle. :wave::wave::wave:

I am also a gemini when it comes to my zodiac sign.
I also have the symbol of the twins as my zodiac sign.
So you ask why I think that the zodiac sign of me being a gemini fits me huh? Well the reason that I think that me being a gemini fits me very well is, because it is said that gemini is well known as the "social butterfly" I would not say I am really popular but I have been known to be very friendly and I also love to get to know new people and love making friends. Also because I have a very dynamic personality-can be very playful and very bold and I can be very a bit flirty-then the next minute later there are times I can be bit shy, cautious, and careful, and a deep thinker and not so much for fun and parties.

Because yes I can be very social and I tend to get along with others pretty well and pretty quickly-they like me. Also because I am very much a communicator and I can be bold and bit flirty-but mostly because I tend to be unpredictable at times-my moods can change and there are many facets of me that make me who I am. I can be sweet and shy one minute then next minute if mood strikes and I feel really comfortable-the soft sweet little fuzzy shy bunny can be quite bold and direct-take charge.

Does that make sense? So that is why I feel gemini fits me just great, that is me to a T. That is why gemini totally fits me.:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Where have you been all my life? LOL

Really i completely understand where your coming from. I couldn't have put it into words better myself. At one point, while reading your response i felt like i was reading a bio about me. I wonder would all gemini's agree with this. I have never heard about a gemini being a social butterfly tho. Interesting!

Where have you been all my life? LOL

Really i completely understand where your coming from. I couldn't have put it into words better myself. At one point, while reading your response i felt like i was reading a bio about me. I wonder would all gemini's agree with this. I have never heard about a gemini being a social butterfly tho. Interesting!
You are too cute! You saying that, I don't know where have I been all your life lol Awww you are sweet. That is neat that you get what I am saying and totally know what I mean-that is neat when that happens-that doesn't always happen too often, but when it does-really awesome! So neat when someone understands where you are coming from. Awww I am touched really, you really felt like you were reading a bio about you huh, how neat is that! Hmmm yeah I imagine it would be pretty interesting to see if many geminis would agree with these things being said. Oh yes the gemini is commonly known and seen as the "social butterfly", you did not know that? Yes, it is very true, known as a very emotionally dynamic and strong and passionate personality- also known to have many different facets to the personality-hence the signof the twins. :wub:

I am an Aquarius and I am a walking irony.

http://www.astrology-online.com/aquarius.htm

Aquarians basically possess strong and attractive personalities. They fall into two principle types: one shy, sensitive, gentle and patient; the other exuberant, lively and exhibitionist, sometimes hiding the considerable depths of their character under a cloak of frivolity. Both types are strong willed and forceful in their different ways and have strong convictions, though as they seek truth above all things, they are usually honest enough to change their opinions, however firmly held, if evidence comes to light which persuades them that they have been mistaken. They have a breadth of vision that brings diverse factors into a whole, and can see both sides of an argument without shilly-shallying as to which side to take. Consequently they are unprejudiced and tolerant of other points of view. This is because they can see the validity of the argument, even if they do not accept it themselves. They obey the Quaker exhortation to "Be open to truth, from whatever source it comes," and are prepared to learn from everyone.

Both types are humane, frank, serious minded, genial, refined, sometimes ethereal, and idealistic, though this last quality is tempered with a sensible practicality. They are quick, active and persevering without being self-assertive, and express themselves with reason, moderation and sometimes, a dry humor.

They are nearly always intelligent, concise, clear and logical. Many are strongly imaginative and psychically intuitive, so that the Age of Aquarius, which is about to begin, is much anticipated by psychic circles as an age in which mankind will experience a great spiritual awakening. The Aquarian philosophical and spiritual bent may be dangerous in that it can drive the subjects into an ivory-tower existence where they meditate on abstractions that bear little relevance to life. On the other hand it can help the many who have scientific leanings to combine these with the Aquarian yearning for the universal recognition of the brotherhood of man, and to embark on scientific research to fulfill their philanthropic ideals of benefiting mankind. When some cause or work of this nature inspires them, they are capable of such devotion to it that they may drive themselves to the point of exhaustion and even risk injuring their health.

Both types need to retire from the world at times and to become temporary loners. They appreciate opportunities for meditation or, if they are religious, of retreats. Even in company they are fiercely independent, refusing to follow the crowd. They dislike interference by others, however helpfully intended, and will accept it only on their own terms. Normally they have good taste in drama, music and art, and are also gifted in the arts, especially drama.

In spite of the often intensely magnetic, forthcoming and open personality of the more extrovert kind of Aquarian, and of their desire to help humanity, neither type makes friends easily. They sometimes appear to condescend to others and take too little trouble to cultivate the acquaintance of people who do not particularly appeal to them.

They do not give themselves easily - perhaps their judgment of human nature is too good for that - and are sometimes accounted cold. But once they decide that someone is worthy of their friendship or love, they can exert an almost hypnotic and irresistible mental attraction on them and will themselves become tenacious friends or lovers, ready to sacrifice everything for their partners and be faithful to them for life. However, they are sometimes disappointed emotionally because their own high personal ideals cause them to demand more of others than is reasonable. And if they are deceived their anger is terrible. If disillusioned, they do not forgive.

Aquarians work best in group projects, provided that they are recognized as having a leading part in them. They have a feeling of unity with nature and a desire for knowledge and truth that makes them admirable scientists, especially astronomers and natural historians. They may excel in photography, radiography, electronics - anything connected with the electrical and radio industries - aviation and everything technical. On the arts and humanities side their progressive tendencies can be expressed in writing, especially poetry, and broadcasting, or as welfare workers and teachers. Some have gifts as entertainers and make good character actors (having an ability to mimic) and musicians. The more psychic among them possess healing gifts, especially in curing the mentally sick.

Among the faults to which they are liable are fanatical eccentricity, wayward egotism, excessive detachment and an inclination to retreat from life and society, and a tendency to be extremely dogmatic in their opinions. Aquarians can be a threat to all they survey or a great boon for humanity in general. Circumstances - for example, continuous opposition to a cause they hold dear - may cause the atrophy of the openness of mind that is one of the Aquarian's most attractive traits. They may express a lack of integrity in broken promises, secretiveness or cunning. Simmering anger and resentment, rudeness or, worse, a tense, threatening silence which may suddenly burst out in eruptions of extreme temper, these are all part of the negative side of the Aquarian. This can also reveal itself in a sustained hatred for enemies that is capable of enlarging itself into a misanthropy toward the whole of mankind.

You are too cute! You saying that, I don't know where have I been all your life lol Awww you are sweet. That is neat that you get what I am saying and totally know what I mean-that is neat when that happens-that doesn't always happen too often, but when it does-really awesome! So neat when someone understands where you are coming from. Awww I am touched really, you really felt like you were reading a bio about you huh, how neat is that! Hmmm yeah I imagine it would be pretty interesting to see if many geminis would agree with these things being said. Oh yes the gemini is commonly known and seen as the "social butterfly", you did not know that? Yes, it is very true, known as a very emotionally dynamic and strong and passionate personality- also known to have many different facets to the personality-hence the signof the twins. :wub:

Really, i never have heard that before. Im glad that i have been able to touch and connect with you. Im almost sure that all gemini's would agree with us. The only thing that is bothering me is that you said you dont like to party(i think). I may have to go back to make sure, but i love being around a lot of people. The more the marryer:community:

I'm a Pisces.

Not that it matters, I don't evaluate myself based on superstitions, and I'd hope that other people don't evaluate me like that either.

I'm not trying to rain on your parade or anything, just giving my opinion. :)

Its fine! I want people to voice there opinion. I at least know someone is reading the post that i started. LOL

I've never really believed in astrology, but my sign is Taurus and the description actually fits me pretty well.

The Taurean's characteristics are solidity, practicality, extreme determination and strength of will - no one will ever drive them, but they will willingly and loyally follow a leader they trust. They are stable, balanced, conservative good, law-abiding citizens and lovers of peace, possessing all the best qualities of the bourgeoisie. As they have a sense of material values and physical possessions, respect for property and a horror of falling into debt, they will do everything in their power to maintain the security of the status quo and be somewhat hostile to change.

Mentally, they are keen-witted and practical more often than intellectual, but apt to become fixed in their opinions through their preference for following accepted and reliable patterns of experience. Their character is generally dependable, steadfast, prudent, just, firm and unshaken in the face of difficulties. Their vices arise from their virtues, going to extremes on occasion,such as sometimes being too slavish to the conventions they admire.

On rare occasions a Taurean may be obstinately and exasperatingly self-righteous, unoriginal, rigid, ultraconservative, argumentative, querulous bores, stuck in a self-centered rut. They may develop a brooding resentment through nursing a series of injuries received and, whether their characters are positive or negative, they need someone to stroke their egos with a frequent, "Well Done!" Most Taureans are not this extreme though.

They are faithful and generous friends with a great capacity for affection, but rarely make friends with anyone outside their social rank, to which they are ordinarily excessively faithful. In the main, they are gentle, even tempered, good natured, modest and slow to anger, disliking quarreling and avoiding ill-feeling. If they are provoked, however, they can explode into violent outbursts of ferocious anger in which they seem to lose all self-control. Equally unexpected are their occasional sallies into humor and exhibitions of fun.

Although their physical appearance may belie it, they have a strong aesthetic taste, enjoying art, for which they may have a talent, beauty (recoiling from anything sordid or ugly) and music. They may have a strong, sometimes unconventional, religious faith. Allied to their taste for all things beautiful is a love for the good things of life pleasure, comfort, luxury and good food and wine and they may have to resist the temptation to over indulgence, leading to drunkenness, gross sensuality, and covetousness.

In their work, Taureans are industrious and good craftspeople, and are not afraid of getting their hands dirty. They are reliable, practical, methodical and ambitious, within a framework of obedience to superiors. They are at their best in routine positions of trust and responsibility, where there is little need of urgency and even less risk of change, and a pension at the end. Yet they are creative and good founders of enterprises where the rewards of their productiveness come from their own work and not that of others.
They can flourish in many different trades and professions: banking, architecture, building, almost any form of bureaucracy, auctioneering, farming, medicine, chemistry, industry Taureans make good managers and foremen surveying, insurance, education and, perhaps surprisingly, music and sculpture. They make an ideal trustee or guardian, and can attain eminence as a chef. Some Taureans are gifted enough in singing to become opera stars or to excel in more popular types of music.

They are more than averagely amorous and sensually self-conscious, but sexually straightforward and not given to experiment. They make constant, faithful, home loving spouses and thoughtful, kindly parents, demanding too much of neither their spouses nor children. They can be over possessive and may sometimes play the game of engineering family roles for the pleasure of making up the quarrel. If anyone offends their amour proper they can be a determined enemy, though magnanimous in forgiveness if their opponent makes an effort to meet them halfway.

No other sign in the zodiac is closer to earth then Taurus. The main objective in leading a Taurean life is primarily (though not entirely) to maintain stability and physical concerns. Your inner spiritual sense longs for earthly harmony and wholesomeness. When you fully understand this, and work toward this end, you will no longer need to blindly reassure yourself with external possessions and comforts. A realization that finding this inner peace will cause all of the above mentioned positive things will overtake you and your life will be very full.

Ultimately the Taurean needs to discover their truest, deepest and highest values. When they know what is truly valuable, they are no longer chained to people and to things that have to do with lesser values. The greatest indication of value to a Taurean is beauty, which cannot be owned, only appreciated.

I'm more social than the description of a Taurus, not possessive, and don't have faith, but other than that the description fits me very well.

Wow! You had so many points that i want to touch back on. You like to work with a lot of people huh? I type of aquarius are you? Are you also a very spiritual person?

Apparently I do. Although I'm not good around large groups of people.

I can identify with both sides of the card. I don't think I'm really one particular Aquarius. And yes, I am a very spiritual person. I just don't openly and publicly express that, by my own choice. :)

Apparently I do. Although I'm not good around large groups of people.

I can identify with both sides of the card. I don't think I'm really one particular Aquarius. And yes, I am a very spiritual person. I just don't openly and publicly express that, by my own choice. :)
What side do you take after more? If you can pick one

I'm an Aries and though I don't really believe in Astrology I've always been fascinated about how very much I am like what they describe Arians to be.
I'm extremely impatient, impulsive, quick-tempered, adventurous, very competitive and I'm totally unwilling to obey or submit to directions for which I can see no reason.

I am a Pices.

Going by all the descriptive data compiled on the Pices creature, the running claim is that we are overly-dramatic, needlessly creative, and paranoid...Yep. That's pretty much me, in a nutshell.:juggle:

I'm a Cancer. I think it fits me because I kill people. j/k

But seriously, I do tend to be the logical type that still takes things to heart too much at times.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back