• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What men here are "BODY GUARDS"

tickleteasing

Verified
In another thread I made the observation that it seems that some of the women here, I KNOW they can handle themselves I am not going to debate that fact I am just saying that it seems the men here are extremely protective of the women here and some of the women have a horde of unhired bodyguards around them who share there tickle fetiish. I am posting this question to really get the answer to this question, how many men here are bodyguards for the ticklish females

Last edited:
tickleteasing said:
In another thread I made the observation that it seems that some of the women here, I KNOW they can handle themselves I am not going to debate that fact I am just saying that it seems the men here are extremely protective of the women here and some of the women have a horde of unhired bodyguards around them who share there tickle fetiish. My prime example in the other thread was our resident Princess Diana QBWEAVER. I am posting this question to really get the answer to three questions, how many men here are bodyguards for the ticklish females and how big is QBWEAVER's entourage who would be more than willing to break out the baseball bats to protect her, and thirdly who are members of QBWEAVER's entourage NAMES I would like NAMES.

Why even ponder something like this not to mention in more than one thread. I don't understand your fascination with who would protect whom..
All of us would protect a friend in trouble.

Personally I would like to "take the baseball bat" to those who fill the forum with spam...

I am sure the "entourage, horde, or whatever you'd like to call them would be glad to introduce themselves to you in person if you'd like.

Really, redunancy here borders spam.......

:xlime:

Names aside...because, frankly, I don't think it's appropriate.

I think it's perfectly natural for friends to defend one another when it appears that they are under some sort of attack. Personally, I defend others much more than I defend myself. The REAL question here is "Why do people create situations in which people would need to be defended?"

For some people, the online community is nothing more than a place to collect things or post about their latest money-making projects. (For the sake of courtesy, I'll refrain from using my nickname for those people.) So, I guess they wouldn't "get it" that people care about one another. What you, and they, need to keep in mind is that these are real people with real lives and a real interest in the well-being of friends.

Perhaps part of the problem is that those who have formed true friendships IN REAL LIFE truly care about one another. Those who have not done so (or will not do so), apparently don't have the experience to understand that. Sad really. They miss out on a lot.

Ann

venray1 said:
Why even ponder something like this not to mention in more than one thread. I don't understand your fascination with who would protect whom..
All of us would protect a friend in trouble.

Personally I would like to "take the baseball bat" to those who fill the forum with spam...

I am sure the "entourage, horde, or whatever you'd like to call them would be glad to introduce themselves to you in person if you'd like.

Really, redunancy here borders spam.......

:xlime:
9,077 posts vs. 56? Maybe my definition of "spam" needs clarifying?? LOL

ticklkitten said:
Well, QB has a huge entourage (not like she needs it because that woman is pure evil) but there are a couple here who'd defend me (not like *I'd* need it! heehee)

yep you got that right kitten. You and giggles32 i defend to the end. And you know how i woild do it to.

blondie46 said:
9,077 posts vs. 56? Maybe my definition of "spam" needs clarifying?? LOL

:illogical SPAM is posting of material that either doesn't belong to begin with or is simply repeated over and over. It doesn't mean a lot of posts...that ARE on topic and have substance to your involvement in the community they're posted in.

Does that help?

Ann

Why would you want or need to know names of any of these folks?

I think your thought process might be off track a bit. I have many dear friends in this community that I would stand up for in a second. And I know they would stand up for me if needed. I could sit here for days and list names of those folks but I know I'd forget a name or two and that wouldn't be good!

Personally... If anyone were attempting to harm any of my friends or family I'd be a fearsome force to deal with. I've certainly dealt with "issues" in the past and I've never stood down from them. I can handle anything dealt to me and I don't need a baseball bat.

So... I don't think there are truly bodyguards. There are just very caring friends who have and will continue to stand up for each other when needed.

I want to apologize I did not mean to insult anyone I guess i was just making an observation on how much people cared for another

Nah..we didnt take is as an insult TT.....Not to worry........ :woot:

I'll kick anyone's ass if they mess with one of my peeps.... :eek: .....sounds tough don't it?

I'm not one of their bodyguards but anyone in trouble will get my attention, man, woman or animal (except cats...).

DK

Last edited:
I don't think anyone is really a "bodyguard". I think they are just friends, and they will do what friends do and that is protect each other when need be.

I'm with my buddies up above... I'd seriously go to war for my friends on here and the only reason people on here or in RL start trouble in my opinion is just to gain attention.

And I for one, would NOT want to get on QB's bad side... I KNOW what those initials stand for and I'd be scared... very very scared.

It's so good to know that I have such awesome friends across the country... I'm SO lucky!

Um....

I have nothing to add to this thread......what was it about anyway?

Darkknight said:
I'm not one of their bodyguards but anyone it trouble will get my attention, man, woman or animal (except cats...).

DK

Figures! I always KNEW that batfink....I mean batman had a thing for catwoman. lol

Ann

Darkknight said:
I'm not one of their bodyguards but anyone it trouble will get my attention, man, woman or animal (except cats...).

DK

...had a feeling you were gonna show here sooner or later! :blaugh:

~ toyou

Darkknight said:

DK

Hey! I'm a kitty kat... I take that so personally.

Honestly, I dont think this question is specifically related to "men" and being "bodyguards". I think this issue you posed can be related to anyone, even girls. I have had instances where I have been unfairly flamed by idiots on the forum, and, before I even saw it, had one or two friends who are girls making posts in my defense. Being a "bodyguard", can happen in a number of ways, even emotional. I see that anyone can protect their family and friends in a variety of ways. To me, this question isnt about gender, but more so about loyalty.

Just my view,
Mitch

Maybe angels would be a better word... :smilestar
XOXO

LOL... Ann so knew what I meant by the Cat comment. I have a thing for women who are trouble, which is Catwoman. :)

Kitten- it's the the 'cat' that prowls Gotham that doesn't need protection, I would fly down into a dark alley to protect a gal like you. I'll make it up to you maybe at the next Nest. It's been a long time since I attended anyway. :)

DK

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back