• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What ruins a video clip for you ?

Bad audio:
- if audio is distorted because the microphone gain is too high, or
- if I can't hear what they are saying over the creaking/clanking restraints, or at all.

1) When the lee holds back her laughter, doesn’t laugh at all, screams instead of laughs or just has an odd sounding laugh. The lee’s laughter is the most important thing to me, so if it isn’t a laugh I like it ruins it for me.
2) When the lee is clearly in distress. I don’t mean when the tickling is unbearable, I mean when you can clearly see the lee is not enjoying the scene. I don’t mind crying if I sense that the crying is an emotional release for the lee versus crying because she’s truly being tortured. Sometimes it’s a judgment call.
3) A body covered in tattoos and piercings. One or two tasteful tattoos are ok (I’m thinking of getting one myself), but if I can barely see the lee’s skin then no. Pierced nipples, nostrils and tongues kind of disturb me. Not here to bash people who have them, because we all have our “things” and that’s fine. I’m just telling you what I don’t like.
4) Raspberries. I don’t care how much they tickle, I just don’t like the sound of them.
5) Baby oil! It’s really gotten excessive in tickling videos. Tickle Abuse can’t seem to make a video without it. I didn’t mind it when a producer would throw it in for variety, but now it’s used so much that I just want to skip past it or stop watching the clip altogether.
6) Over-extended footage of putting the lee in the restraints.
7) Interviews where they ask questions that have nothing to do with tickling. I don’t care what the lee’s favorite food or favorite car is. I want to hear if she’s been tickled a lot in her life, what’s one of the worst tickling she’s ever experienced, things like that. Sometimes I like to hear an interview immediately after the session so I can hear firsthand how the experience was for her.
8) Gags, ridiculous bondage that clearly doesn’t restrain the lee, lers who don’t shut up, etc.

I'll second not enjoying baby oil and "stinky feet" comments.

Number one, definitely bad ticklers! Particularly the ones that don't adjust to the lee's reactions and just keep digging in sporadically wherever they want.

A few other things...
- Lees or lers that look at the person holding the camera and clearly take direction from them. It just ruins the vibe for me when it seems scripted.
- Screams instead of laughter
- When a producers animal randomly wanders into the background of the shot. I don't exactly know why it bothers me so much but its a massive pet peeve of mine...pardon the pun.
-Repetitive or prolonged tickling of one area. Change it up a bit, explore the lee!

- baby oil is a good one, it has it's place but it has become such a go to. I know it enhances ticklishness but it needs to be dialed back a bit. I also love lickling and as soon as I see the baby oil come out I know no one is licking those feet.
- background noise is another good one. There is a YouTube m/m tickled I enjoy his work but he always has the tv on in the background. Super distracting
- bad lighting. I mean it doesn't have to be professionally lit but it's got to be viewable
- bad camera angles. A lot of /m tickling does the guy facedown with the camera at his head
- the too much time setting up bondage is a good one too. There are a lot of f/m ones (made more by bdsm producers than tickling producers) that spend more time tying then tickling
- how about storylines that require a little too much "imagination". Clips2buy's foot worship clips are good examples of this. They had some great fantasy scenarios but would still be set in a living room.

No close up and to fast. I love to see a female ler slowly running her nails over a guy or girl. Close up of the nails gliding across the skin and the ler verbally teasing the lee as she slowly searches for ticklish spots and when she finds a spot she slowly wiggles all 10 nails to torture the lee. With a male lee the ler would progress to tickling his balls to drive him crazy

The hair brush....hate them. I don't mind the electric toothbrush, flosser, fingers or nails. They are the best to me, but that damn hairbrush just destroys it.

peace out,
daddy

People yak yaking in background also phone dropped or moved around a lot

Sucking or kissing of the toes or feet.. makes me want to puke...

The lee screaming more than laughing.

lees that just laugh constantly and dont react too anything thats happening. the sound of their laugh never changes just same laugh the whole time on one jw ties vid i saw girl was tickling a guy she actually stop physically tickling him and began to stalk him, but it was like he hadnt noticed she'd stopped. he just continued supposedly laughing regardless.

Pretty much all of the above, plus this:

Messy rooms. I don't want to see all the shit the producer left on the floor of his studio. Listen to your mother and clean your room!

Tattoos, a male tickler, an ugly laugh, hairy girls, fake laughter, and TERRIBLE acting/ dialog.

clips editing,
Bad timing with editing, if the girl is about to reach her limit i want to see if you pushed passed it if she cried mercy or let her rest What happened!!!, nothing worse then when it skips to her rested then acts like this is the same scene.
also with wardrobe malfunctions im a fan of non-topless girls tit slips from tickling, (must be why i like tickle challenge) but nothing worse then loose bikini, fixed out of no where, i guess this one makes sense although you asked what ruins clips.

Below is what makes a clip.
bondage set up, what ever bondage it is i have seen a few clips when the girl is getting put in the bondage, close up on the straps and buckles clothing removal.
also like a lot of people have said ler less talking, ler's are best quiet with face expressions and smiles :)

3 Things

Any one of these will make me turn it off

1. Ball gags - I want to hear the laughter. Why on earth would you want to muffle it? Nope.

2. Feather dusters - You don't see them much anymore, but if I see one in a video, it goes off

3. Obvious fake laughter - No explanation needed.

Any type of tickling that isn't bare foot tickling. (There are lots of really high-quality nylons, underarms, etc. This is just my preference, of course).
Male lees. (Again, I'm strictly /f, but YMMV--anyone who enjoys /M tickling is welcome to it. Lots of great stuff out there).
Music.
When you can't see both the lee's face and the part being tickled (feet, for me) at the same time.
Tinny or blarey feedback. Is this a bass problem? (You might know what I mean--when she laughs, there's a sound that's not quite static).

Bad restraints. Listed in others’ responses, but more specifically, two kinds.

1. The arms are tied overhead, but the rope is then tied off to the side -- so the lee obviously could pull her/his arms down. Really?
2. The restraint on a wrist is so visibly loose that the lee obviously could pull her/his arm out.

I second alchemy on ball gags. I'm not a fan of suppressing a lee's laugh (unless they're trying to hold it in themselves, that is). Whenever I see a ball gag in a video preview, I move right on.

Another thing I don't care for is toe spreading. Don't know who thinks that's attractive, but it's not for me.

Multiple lers. I can understand why it would be more intense for the lee, and why people would want to see it. But it isn’t for me. I think it’s because, with one ler, you can see cause and effect. Ler doing this causes that reaction. With multiple, that’s a lot tougher.

. REALLY - BAD - ACTING !!!

GAAAAHHHH!! OMG it kills me to hear people talking Somtimes, being so completely fake, it's horrible.

Hmmm, yeah I'm not a big fan of too much banter or very fake roleplaying dialouge. Not a fan of the ler or lee looking at the camera or camera crew whether they seem like they're waiting for instructions or pretending they're looking "at me"...breaks the illusion. Not a fan of Lee's "acting" like they hate it or lickling "is gross". I guess some like the videos where the victim makes you feel gross and unattractive but it takes all the supposed fun out of it for me. Also, naturally, dislike it when the Ler looks bored/hired or the Lee is terribly faking it all. I guess that's why I mostly like f/f or m/m....better odds that the pleasure is being shared. Although I still like f/m or m/f depending on the type of Lee.

While we're at it, these are not deal breakers, but are not my particular cup of tea

-Attractive Lee....but HUGE, hairy male Ler....neh.
-Confused Lers (how do some people NOT know how to tickle with their fingers?)
-No lickling? It's hard seeing a Lee that is so ticklish and not see their reactions to warm wet licks on their spots. I guess some models request just fingers and tools...but if you're already getting tied up to be tickled, might as well go for it!
-Not enough focus on feet, in some vids I wonder if the Ler just doesn't like feet (or feet are simply 0% ticklish)
-Butch Lee's.....I just prefer feminate/skinny guys or girls as victims. Fun seeing a BIG Ler giving it to a skinny Lee though!
-Pantyhose.....just like socks it's very fun to watch, but I anxiously am waiting for them to be removed, just a bummer when they don't.

Just a few nitpicks from my own, individual tastes. It's a good thing that there are SOO MANY tickling videos that we can be picky! Can't imagine what they did in past centuries with this fetish.....thank you Internet.

P.S. It feels ridiculous complaining about anything related to Tickling, these are just things that might make me "skip" to another video. Every Tickle fan has their own favorite "specifics" of course.

Last edited:
-fake laugh
-bad lighting/staging
-bad quality (not hd)
-seeing more than the male ler's hands (which makes me have to crop him out totally so he's not visible)
-ball gags (can't hear the laugh in its full quality), blindfolds (cannot see what she looks like in the face)
-intros that are longer than 10 seconds
-i'm not a bare fan (i'm more socks/nylons) but when i see toes tied to a stock and the toes turn purple.
-on clips4sale, the previews ARE the title of the video and it doesn't show what the video consists of
-on clips4sale, the clip is only 10 seconds, some of them even shorter...

Someone snapping pictures during the filming. You can't get into the video because a flash goes off every few seconds.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back