• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What should I have done???

footfreak2000

TMF Poster
I was leaving work today walking to my car past a park when I noticed a beautiful girl around my age laying in the grass in the sun with her shoes off in white ankle socks. Note I love girls in socks.
My question is I thought after I got to my car that I should of taken that opportunity to offer her a foot rub or if I could smell her feet but I didn't. What would you have done if you were in my position?

You should have done just what you did, keep walking to your car. Do you really think this girl would have welcomed some stranger coming up to her to offer a foot rub? And the smelling her feet thing would have been totally out of bounds; why would you even think of asking a girl you didn't know such a thing?

Oh, and some folks will probably be along to say you should have gone for it. Don't listen to that kind of "advice"; following it would bring you nothing but trouble.

I guess I stated the question wrong. I would of only asked to smell her socked feet if she was okay with a foot rub. Anyway thanks for the advice and letting me know I made the right decision.

I agree with Hemmen. Discreetly look, and keep right on walking.

The only women whose feet I've rubbed/massaged/smelled/kissed/tickled, were either a very close female friend, or a girlfriend. Other than that, I find it's best to just glance at the good views, and move along. To do otherwise is too risky.

Yeah, asking a random chick if you can touch her feet rarely goes well, id imagine. Amazingly, people are still confused by this...

As everyone else have said.
If you had done it, that would be a BIG
creeper.png
-move!
You do that kind of stuff with people that are close to you.

You definately should have went over, then sneakily buried your nose oh so close to her feet without her knowing. do not waste a golden opportunity like that again!

I'm going to take the middle-of-the-road position here and suggest that you might consider if it would be appropriate to introduce yourself in a plain, vanilla kind of way. If she's preoccupied (and therefore not approachable) or not interested, you've lost nothing. Just be mellow about it. Respect her space and her wishes. OTOH, if you and her hit it off, you might end up with a friend, if not an eventual play partner.

You did the right thing dude. Most women enjoy an offer of a foot rub, but not from a complete stranger! That kind of creepy behavior is one reason so many vanilla women are freaked out by us foot guys.

To the OP:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with fantasizing about what you'd like to do in those scenarios and situations....but there is absolutely things that are horribly wrong with anyone acting on said fantasies. I am glad you kept it moving and going to your car; the alternative would've brought you a world of hurt.

Peace

You did the right thing dude. Most women enjoy an offer of a foot rub, but not from a complete stranger! That kind of creepy behavior is one reason so many vanilla women are freaked out by us foot guys.

Pretty sure it might have a chance of bothering a woman in any category, not just "vanilla" ones.

Okay, I appreciate everyones feedback on this and I know I made the right decision. I guess I just wantes to see how others thought on the idea.
I didn't however mean for this to be an ongoing topic and I didnt realize at the time I posted it that you cant delete threads you create.

^ Hey , it doesn't hurt to ask for some insight. You never know what could happen but offering to smell someones feet could most definitely freak a possibly vanilla individual out. :)

I think we can all emphasise with footfreak2000 I have certainly thought about tickling a random persons foot when out and about, however imagine if this was a vanilla forum and you saw a girl with an amazing set of tits. Would you seriously ask if you could touch or rub them??? That would be suicide!!!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back