• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What terrorist plots have been foiled?

mabus

1st Level Green Feather
We saw the attacks that succeeded - Sept 11, The 1993 explosion at the World Trade Center, Oklahoma City, The two embassies in Africa, the USS Cole. But what plots were foiled, that we never even knew about?

Al-quada were planning to blow up Los Angeles Internation airport in 2000, but when a guard at the Canadian border saw the bomber sweating, when it was freezing outside, that plot was foiled after he was arrested when he hauled ass. Richard Reid was defeated, before he blew up that plane. (Those Palestinian kids, the ones who knew that Sept 11th was going to happen, also said that plane that exploded weeks later would happen also.....hmmmmmm....)

There was a plot to kill the pope, an Al-quada guy would have dressed like a priest, strapped with explosives, and when he hugged the pope, would have set off the bomb. He was caught.

Sept 11th was also supposed to include Big Ben, targets in London, and more in America, but when the airways were shut down, that was foiled.

What else would have happened, that never did? People complain about the detainees, but what did the government stop from happening?

How about when those Al-Qaeda members were arrested in Buffalo, New York?

Those guys were arrested in connection with Sept. 11th, I don't think they were planning a new wave. Then again, those scum are always planning something...so who knows?

mabus said:
There was a plot to kill the pope, an Al-quada guy would have dressed like a priest, strapped with explosives, and when he hugged the pope, would have set off the bomb. He was caught.

Why go for the pope? Why not someone with world influence? If I was a terr-rist (say it in a southern accent) I'd go for the general trying to hunt my mates down, rather than the guy preaching world love and understanding.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back