• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What tickle act do you like done to you the most?

P[a]pi

2nd Level Orange Feather
It has to be a specific action not just, "having my feet tickled." It has to be a specific place and a specific technique and/or tool has to be used. The more details the better.

I will start.

My favorite tickle act that Meka does to me when I'm tied is when she uses a feather behind my ear, on the edge of my ear and in my ear (not deep in it though).

It feels so good to me. It makes me tingle every where. I love it and she knows it.

If I want to be in hysterics, the thing my ler does is get me on my stomach, and ball her hands into fists...which she then places in each of my armpits and vibrates rapid fire...for some reason, I LOSE IT!!!!!!!!!!

If I just want it to feel good, sans-hysterics, my ler running her fingers over my stomach/ribs lightly, in no specific pattern, gives me that tingly sensation you describe, Papi...:D

Tickle act I love done the most

I love when my boyfriend ties me up spread eagle and pours oil into my navel then uses his finger to tickle me. My navel is so ticklish and he knows it gets me excited which only makes him want to keep tickling me and it drives me crazy, I tell him to keep going even when it is way past my tolerance level because it eventually leads to an incredible tickle induced orgasm.

I bought a set of feathers to play with while Senshi was here last week. O....M....G!!!! Those things tickle like HELL, I think that was the worst I have EVER been tickled. Seriously, after five minutes I had to beg for a break :wooha: And coming from me...y'know. That's a lot. I think my favorite hysterical tickle is the feathers ANYWHERE, especially my upper legs and all along my sides/ribs/pits. Relaxy, the feather along more...personal areas *winks at Senshi*

~K

I love to be tied and tickled by multiple women at once...got to indulge in this once at a gathering upstate, it was awesome.

Good stuff everyone!

In general I love a feather just about any where. I can't feel them on my feet that much though. A feather on private areas is very nice as well.

I just love it when Meka uses a feather or feathers on me, period.

Having the girl tickling right around my bellybutton. :super_hap

For hysterics, I love my grilfriend lightly tickle my privates :redface:
For a very,very nice feeling I like her to gently stroke my back/sides and ribs with one single finger, it's just so comfortable :)

my favorite tickle act is when Papi uses his index finger or thumbs to tickle my ribs and sides:redface: . i go crazy and i love it

I bought a set of feathers to play with while Senshi was here last week. O....M....G!!!! Those things tickle like HELL, I think that was the worst I have EVER been tickled. Seriously, after five minutes I had to beg for a break :wooha: And coming from me...y'know. That's a lot. I think my favorite hysterical tickle is the feathers ANYWHERE, especially my upper legs and all along my sides/ribs/pits. Relaxy, the feather along more...personal areas *winks at Senshi*

~K

lol now you kno why they drive ME so crazy huh karen? hehehe.

for me my favorite technique is either one finger slowly, up and down the entire soles, or, complete imobilization of the feet, and tracing all of the lines on the bottoms of the feet with a pen, a finger nail, or the quill end of the feather. ^.^

One of my favs.....Face down...arms restrained and the ler sitting on me and poking my tickle spots gently....I laugh so hard....I can't see what is coming....so there is a playful element to it!

For me slow gentle strokes with anything on my soles, especially the balls of my feet & under my toes. That drives my INSANE! Just make sure I am tied down VERY securely first. I tend to jump spasm, jerk and bounce all over the place.

The specific act I want done to me again is to be bound, toes tied up and back and an evil set of fingers work over my feet until I go insane and then not stop for a little while longer.

I love rib counting on me- especially when they lose count mysteriously and have to start over and over again. I go wild with that one, the panic and all knowing they'll lose count the next time too.

*hope this is not too old to bump*

For me there is two scenarios that I have: The first one was actually done to me. My ex-girlfriend dug her fingers into my ribs and I began screaming hysterically (like a female she said, which she loved o_O). I was "fine" until she went to my hips and buttocks. That's when I lost is and virtually passed out. It was a great experience, or... well... what I remember of it. :)

The second scenario (hasn't happened) has a girl tickle my feet. To be more specific, she would tickle right above the ball section under my toes with long manicured nails. I know that I would love it (and hopefully not pass out like in the above incident :D )

My girlfriend gives me a BJ while lightly tickling it, it causes me to tingle all over and i just BURST it is one of the BEST feelings i have ever felt :D

Uh, thanks for sharing, Pit.

You know that area between where your foot and the round part of your toe? "The Stalk" if you will. That is my most ticklish area. A well rounded fingernail drives me crazy while a feather is horrible agony. But my guilty pleasure and secret: slowly scrubbed by a small, used toothbrush ( the kind where the bristles are all soft and spread out), That is my favorite tickle act to be done to me!

I'm all fluttery just thinking about it. :super_hap :laughing: :redface:

although I have never been really ttortured before, Id have to say the if I was comfortable and trusted someone enough to tie me up. The I think the feathers would be an awesome sensation, spaces between my toes, under my arms and ribs and well lets face it there is that one area were pretty much all us guys are sensative :eek: but it works for women too ~_^ so now we talk revenge XD

Tongue on my soles. The tickling + arousal factor drives me insanse

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back