• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What tickle video would you NOT do for a million dollars

tickleteasing

Verified
Lets say someone offered you one million dollars to do a tickle video, the person reasures you that it's just tickling, no other fetishes unless you choose to and under no circumstances will you be asked to have sex with anyone what would your limit be?

For a MILLION DOLLARS? I would consent to a no mercy tickle torture for an entire weekend by as many ticklers as they wanted!

I could really use the money. So the same goes for me as long as there were no spiders involved. FUCK spiders!! They are not allowed near me. Not even for a million dollars would I allow a spider to crawl on me.

my limit would be to not go near my feet for to long and switch it up, and if it was feet, id defantly have to agree to keep socks on....

If I'm paying a million bucks, I want bare feet! I promise I'll be gentle with them... :)

There's not much I wouldn't do for a million dollars, as long as I don't have over a 60% chance of dying then it is all fine.

Hmmmm that is a very interesting question-a very interesting concept. :) And if so be given a million dollars if a tickle video is done with just tickling-doesn't have to include other kinks-just tickling. Let me see I think-I might have to think a little while on that one. A million dollars really huh-awesome-just in the scenario to do a tickle video. Fascinating concept of a idea-really think one -think I really would have to give it some thought ;) :) You always cause me to smile -never know what you are going to say or what your clever witty mind-creative imagination is going to come up with next. Really miss you-hugging you :) This thread made me smile.

A million dollars gets you me. Do what you want with me! Actually I'm a backpacker so call it a tenner if you like!

Man I normally don't like being tickled till I pee, but for a million I'd drink gallons of water!

Hell, I'd do a lot right now for practically nothing. So for a million $$$$$?? Whatever the most evilest ler wants to do is fine with me!!

Rhiannon.....So you have a price!

Of course I do! :) Everyone does. But for this, it better be high enough so I don't have to work again where the video could come back and bite me in the butt later. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back