• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What tickling content would you make?

Master&ticklee

TMF Poster
You have the money/connections/skill/drive/means etc....what kind of tickling content would you make if you could?

I had some interesting ideas that never quite came to fruition. I still have the original "pitch" document I wrote for my first stab at a video company written around 2002. It was called "Laughing Dragon", and in a nutshell, would have been nothing but Asian models (there weren't many of them on the scene at the time so they were still a novelty) and the primary tickler would have been a Chinese woman in a qipao. It never got off the ground because my wife wasn't on board with the idea. Can't say I blame her.

The original concept for Sole Mates was fairly different than what I'm doing now, which is basically a grab-bag of whatever I feel like shooting. I'd originally planned on sole-ly focusing on a model's feet and simply shooting a group of concepts with each one; tickling, worship, massage, et cetera. The idea was that since foot fetishists like feet, I would focus on what was "important", plus it would help with maintaining anonymity for everyone. This is why all of the early SM videos from like 2013 have tight closeups and formulaic names like "X is Ticklish" or "X Gets a Foot Massage". Feedback from customers who actually wanted to see the rest of the model (horrors!) convinced me to abandon the idea, especially when more models than I'd expected were ok showing their faces on camera.

To address the original comment, though;

You don't need any of those things to start making content. Lord knows plenty of people here don't have the skill, money is a non-issue with the exception of hiring models (and a lot of times you can get them for super cheap if you know how), editing tools are free, connections don't matter most of the time, and everybody has a video camera in their pocket. Go out and create.

Okay real answer: I’d probably get into tickle and/or orgasm challenges

I'd do tickle animations, not enough tickle and feet variety out there in cartoon land, at least for adults

Something like Tickled Pink meets Tickling Paradise; amateurs in classic, playful scenarios.

You have the money/connections/skill/drive/means etc....what kind of tickling content would you make if you could?

I would make a movie. An actual movie with high production values and nice photography and editing. I would hire professional actresses and the tickling for the most part would be simulated, with the actresses acting extreme reactions to the best of their ability. My favorite fetish models and some members of the community here would have cameos and/or supporting roles. In a word, I would aim for maximum quality and exceptionally extreme tickling scenarios that would be impossible to film under regular conditions. It would be the Die Hard of fetish films: unpretentious, yet very entertaining and well-made.

Exploitation films. Focus on sexy scifi, sleazy fantasy, horror and combination of them all.

If it were to be -core at all it would be softcore since I'm ace, or idk how to say "not family friendly but ace friendly", featuring any gender in either position, classic things like tickle fights, restraints, and competitions like...... What was it called. One of you may remember the name where the lee would hold onto a bar that would raise every do often and if they let go they dropped an article of clothing or whatever, but different challenges and more focused on fun than peril.

Everything would be real. But I wouldn't hire people who try to just do it for the money. If they say they really hate being tickled it's thank you we'll call in a week *circular file*. Communication would be important and not edited out. It would be produced well but the content would be real as possible.

My tickling content would be more on the playful side. Like what TMJ Productions used to do, and what SimplyTickling and TickledPink currently do. I'd make sure to have something for everyone when he comes to spots, but I'd be focusing a lot on upperbody tickling. Especially the belly/bellybutton. And I'd also include some worshiping content focused on the bellybutton and feet.

The Rachelle clip from Real Tickling and all kinds of other stuff.

tickling videos I would do one of the following:

1. Where I'd tickle a lady in the pose & she how long she can last without laughing (a lá jmsdarke's Ticklish Serious Girls series)

2. tickle maintenance videos (think spanking maintenance but with tickling)

3. Tickle fight/wrestling

4. Spy tickling

5. Superheroine tickling

6. tickle wrestling/fight

7. Sneak tickles in a public place

If I created F/M material, I’d make more material where the guy really suffers from the tickling, in terms of BDSM play.

What I mean is, we’ve had decades of M/F & F/F videos where some of the women have been tickled to peak torment. Assuming they consented and were paid, or at least were ‘heavy players’ in private, so many women have been tickled until they are sweating, breathless, screaming, or even crying or angry. And I’ve loved that as much as I’ve loved the more upbeat and ‘funsies’ tickling videos.

But with so much F/M material these days, guys are tickled, and then masterbated, like it is some kind of reward. And the guys don’t even seem that ticklish - they aren’t usually begging for mercy, they’re not in a frenzy, they are not sweaty & teary-eyed at the end of the session in the same way so many women have been for years. While I like that there are more videos where women are tickled and taken to orgasm, I think male ticklees have had it too easy for too long.

I’d recruit truly ticklish guys, women who would LOVE to get sadistic in tickling a guy, and take that to a more intense level for a willing and accepting viewership. Student/principal settings, kidnapping scenarios, mother/aunt/grandmother-son punishment scenes, boss/emploee videos, one-night-stand scenarios, FF/MF videos, and so on.

(Oh, and I’d still make physically/mentally intense tickling videos with women, too! I’d also try to get a variety of women rather than the more professional ‘model’ -type.

Some of the most fascinating ticking videos have featured 3ft tall Tiny Texie; twins; mothers/daughters; tall “Amazon” women; Arabian & Persian women; butch women from the homemade VHS days; older women - I regret never getting to see the video Renee shot with her own very ticklish senior citizen mom; one women who was missing her lower left limb who was INSANELY ticklish in her armpits, etc. If I could make a series of tickling videos with Eskimo, Saudi Muslim, Hasidic NYC Jewish & and mother-daughter midgets I’d P.T. Barnum that, asap. AND bring back favorites like Kiri Kelly, Princess Pamela Payne, Saki St. Jermaine, whomever? That would be my studio. )

Last edited:
I'd create videos in the vein of the old Tickle Challenge site, where the lees, all ladies, are made to hold still while being tickled. In the case of TC, if the lee moves or drops something she's supposed to hold, she'd have to remove an item of clothing. Most of the lees would be undressed at least to her underwear. I'd have other punishments in mine, such as a spank on her bottom. I've even thought of a series where one lady would be tickled, and if she were to laugh or move against the rules, her friend would have to receive the punishment. Then the two would switch off. It could create some tension, especially if the second lee was a lot more ticklish than the first, or she believed that the first hadn't even tried.

I would make videos where the Lee is crazy ticklish and begging for more tickling as she is being tickled. Maybe when the action lets up a bit but she wants more.
The Laugher

I would produce content that would be a mixture of orgasm games, (if someine knows that studio), and the old days of tickle abuse. Like, the submit to me series and beg to be tickeld was so great. My dream would be a clips whereyou have two or more models and they are being teid down and vibed. And the one who cums first is being tickled by the others. Oryou have some sort of olympic games as a series. Every model would be competing in a different game, feet tickling, cuming while being tickled, armpit tickling usw.
And I would always put a stroyline in there. Tickle Videos with orgasm are the best, but even ifyou don't have that in your videos, a good storyline can take eversthing over the top.

Oh and one last thing: I also loved the tickletapout serien from TA. Would also recreate something like this.

I would produce content that would be a mixture of orgasm games, (if someine knows that studio), and the old days of tickle abuse. Like, the submit to me series and beg to be tickeld was so great. My dream would be a clips whereyou have two or more models and they are being teid down and vibed. And the one who cums first is being tickled by the others. Oryou have some sort of olympic games as a series. Every model would be competing in a different game, feet tickling, cuming while being tickled, armpit tickling usw.
And I would always put a stroyline in there. Tickle Videos with orgasm are the best, but even ifyou don't have that in your videos, a good storyline can take eversthing over the top.

Oh and one last thing: I also loved the tickletapout serien from TA. Would also recreate something like this.

The olympic tickling series sounds interesting :D

I would make videos where the Lee is crazy ticklish and begging for more tickling as she is being tickled. Maybe when the action lets up a bit but she wants more.
The Laugher

Lol I'm in if we can make sure people who know me can't recognize me and you're ok with some gender fluidity/non binary stuff.

I would want to Recreate Mainstream tickling clips but replace the Male Lee’s use Female Lees. Their are a lot of great mainstream clips with interesting tickling scenarios but many of them are */M, especially when it involves feet. I would love to see said scenarios with */F involvement.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back