• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What two famous people would you like to see tickle one another?

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
Yeah, others have probably started similar discussions. But as this great web site plays to a moving parade and not a captive audience, perhaps some will wish to participate this time around.

So, who are two famous people you'd like to see tickle one another? Mine are not that well-known but any admirer of women who views television's Washington Journal on C-SPAN has noticed its two fetching hosts, Greta Brawner and Libby Casey. (Note to those unfamiliar with the program: It rotates hosts so you won't necessarily see Greta or Libby on any given day.)

I post photos below, Greta, left, Libby, right.

I've admired Greta, the older (I'd guess mid- to late-30s) of the two, for years. She's not textbook hot but has that exotic way about her that puts a Washington Monument in my trousers.

Then there's youngster (late 20s to early 30s) Libby, all-American girl who plays the "Who, me?" game to the hilt, replete with her sexy librarian eyeglasses.

I'd love to see Greta, realizing Libby's taking over as the Washington Journal looker, fool her young rival into getting tied and tickled. Of course, Libby would have to get even with Greta.

What two famous people would you like to be tickle rivals? And, yes, ladies, it does not have to be f/f.

I would love to see Nicole Kidman bound and tickled senseless by Lucy Liu. :devil:

Naomi Watts Vs Nicole Kidman. I'd love to see them switch off. Kidman and Watts have been friends since childhood or teenage years, so you would have to think they've tickled each other at some point. We know Kidman is ticklish, from Tom Cruise's admission about her, but I'd love to see how ticklish Watts is.

Both women are gorgeous. That would be a hot F/F tickle fight.

Mitch

Nicole Kidman vs Kylie Minogue (although that is probably not a fair fight, so I might have to step in at a certain point to help Kylie).

Glad it's not just me that want's too see Hockey mum sarah palin tickled ??? and who better than mrs pitt.....geez that would be an awesome scene ...lol

Palin vs. Hillary

Amazing that other people are mentioning Mrs. Palin as well. I don't think either are attractive (physically or politically) but witnessing the white-hot Palin/Hillary mutual hatred being channeled into a ferocious tickle war would be something I would gladly and dearly pay for ringside seats.

Ok I got two different scenarios.
The first one is old school in some sense. But I still like to see Britney Spears take on Christina Aguilera as the old rivalry goes. The second battle is a different one. I would like to see the two ESPN reporters Erin Andrews and Michelle Beadle have it for a fun go. Just my opinion.

Scenario

Thanks to all who replied about the tickle fight of the famous they want to see. Anyone have a fantasy as to how it would happen?

Regarding my choices Washington Journal hosts Greta Brawner and Libby Casey, I'd like to see it built around a rivalry, Greta feeling threatened by Libby's youth and all-American look, wanting to put the girl in her place.

It would start with viewers wondering why Libby, conducting a live interview, is smiling and stifling laughter, squirming about, of course the reason being an off-camera Greta is tickling Libby's feet under the Washington Journal set desk. Finally Greta scampers off but shoots a "You've been warned" look at Libby as she goes.

Libby invites Greta to her place for a drink to settle the dispute, only Greta does not realize what Libby means by "settle" until she suddenly feels very sleepy after sipping the beverage Libby just served. She wakes up wearing just her bra and panties, tied to Libby's bed. Libby tickles more than Greta's feet.

Suddenly the Washington Journal producer, secret boyfriend of Libby, lets himself in her apartment to surprise her but gets the surprise of his life between what Libby's doing to Greta and the fact that before Libby, he was seeing Greta on the side. Both women get even more jealous of one another when they realize all this but as he's their boss, they hesitate to show him any anger. To teach them a lesson and to have a hell of a good time doing so, he makes Greta and Libby take turns restraining and tickling one another.

I would love to see Nicole Kidman bound and tickled senseless by Lucy Liu. :devil:

Thanks to all who replied about the tickle fight of the famous they want to see. Anyone have a fantasy as to how it would happen?.

I imagined it happening in the filming of a movie they are both in, a spoof of a spy thriller. Top spy Nicole is captured by Lucy, an agent of the Chinese government. There follows a lengthy interrogation tickling scene, which the director (me) is never satisfied with, so they have to do it over and over again. :devil:

How about Jeane (pron. juh-nay) Coakley from SNY in NY

JeaneCoakley.jpg

versus Natasha Bedingfield?

natashaAP2804_468x1277.jpg

Hudson Lieck (Callisto from Xena) vs Michelle Pfeiffer. Hudson's safeword would be the shriek Callisto did when she was pissed off.

(she can still do the scream , even years later. Damn, that lady has some lungs. lol )

I think the CNBC News anchors would be fun to watch. Squawk Box's Becky Quick vs. Fast Money's Melissa Lee

Kate Hudson vs. Goldie Hawn. The Duff sisters, the Olsen Twins. Just trying to keep the TMF family oriented. Adam vs. Eve in a ribs only match. ;)

hard to find a couple like that

Naomi Watts Vs Nicole Kidman. I'd love to see them switch off. Kidman and Watts have been friends since childhood or teenage years, so you would have to think they've tickled each other at some point. We know Kidman is ticklish, from Tom Cruise's admission about her, but I'd love to see how ticklish Watts is.

Both women are gorgeous. That would be a hot F/F tickle fight.

Mitch

Its hard to find a couple with sexier feet!!!!!

I am not sure which one but

You tell me

Angelina jollie with her wicked smile torturing Jennifer Anniston until she passes away Angelina must be a helluva tickler and would slowly destroy Jen and force her to lick her feet as well
The other scenario, angel looking Jennifer destroyng Angelina s helpless naked body, (also toecuffed).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back