• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What type of girl do you think is the best to tickle and why???

What type of girl do you think is the best to tickle and why???

• blondes

Votes: 42 27.6%
  • brunettes

Votes: 40 26.3%
  • black-haired

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • redheads

Votes: 48 31.6%

• Total voters
Blonds
because to me every blond looks sexy
especially there feet

Redheads, baby!! All the way. Their firey red hair and snow-white skin. WOW!!!

redheads

From my experiences, redheads are the most ticklish girls I have ever met! I haven't had many chances to tickle redheads, but when I do they seem to be SO TICKLISH!! Other girls I have tickled are fun as well, but there is just something about those redheads that make tickling extra fun! Anyone else share this same thought?

I had to vote for redheads. Mistress Zara has red hair, and would be very angry with me if I voted for any other color.:)

Well, this was a good question. I had narrowed it down to blondes and redheads, and I had to go with redheads on this one. Blondes are extremely fun to tickle as well so it was a tough choice.

Blondes

I would have to say blondes...I guess because it just seems right...Ya know?

The best.....

Any reasonably attractive gal that is ticklish is great, but if I had a "perfect" ticklee, she would be ~ 5' even, dark hair, (long), dark complection, brown eyes, and tiny soft feet. Oh yeah, and super ticklish, with her feet being the most ticklish!:eek: :eek: :eek:

hey!

Hey! Why such low numbers for us black-haired ticklish cuties? Branch out folks, we're fun!

Ticklegrrrl

AS LONG AS THE FEET ARE TICKLISH!!!!

It does not really matter to me, what color the hair is as long as I find the girl attractive & her feet are TICKLISH!!!! But if I had to pick 1 as far likes & dislikes are concern, I like redheads.

Well, if I have to choose ;)

I like my ticklee, be it male or female, to be brunettes. *shrug* Might just be the most tempting I've met have that color hair. As far as tickling the feet of a blonde lady, well....hehe...I think I'd prefer if she didn't have hairy feet! :p

Joby

As long as she's ticklish, hair color doesn't matter to me. And doesn't the category "brunettes" include black-haired women? :confused: I guess brown-haired is what the pollster meant.

WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE BLONDES?!?! that makes me so mad and feel so left out...it's not fair! :mad: :(

to enny

Hey Enny!! I don't really care what color hair you have...if you're ticklish, I'd tickle ya!! I'm sure that you're laughing, squirming, and begging would be just as beautiful as anyone! So don't feel left out at all! coochie coochie coo!! Stay ticklish!

Black Hair is the best

For the most part, I prefer to tickle black or brown haired women. Then again, I have a certain affinity for goth chicks as well.... lol... Anyway, as far as the debate over who's most ticklish, I'd say that in my experience, brunettes and Asians seem to be the most ticklish. I love to tickle both.

I know for fact that my redhead gal is ticklish alllll over, byfar redheads are the best!

my girlfriend is a redhead and a great ticklee, so id be hard-pressed to vote for anything else:dog:

I didn't vote, because I don't consciously key off hair colour for beauty. It's the quality of facial skin (and of course the feet) that I go for.
I know a girl who I think is stunningly beautiful, and has black hair. I also know blondes who are total munters.

It has to be said though, that the most attractive girls I've seen in tickling videos and pictures have been blondes. Red heads come a VERY close second though.

i'd have to say black or dark haired girls only cause blondes and redheads are always asscociated with the adult entertainment bussiness and if i tickled anybody- i'd want it to feel realistic and not like some fantasy video. (jus my opinion, don't kill me i'm to young to go :( )

I really should stay away from this since my gf shygirl(when she is not dying her hair) is a natural....brunette. All girls are actually fun and the best to tickle but IF I really have to choose, I would have to say redheads....they are wild women by nature I think and on the whole seem to be THE most ticklish(real screamers) but then again, so is shygirl! Actually patti could dye her hair red and would fit the mold perfectly.

TTD

:cool:

That's one thing I'll say for redheads; their skin seems to be a lot more sensitive than other types. Maybe this causes their ticklishness to be worse too?

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back