• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what video game are you playing?

moose

1st Level Orange Feather
I know that some of us here play video games so why not talk about it? here just name a game your playing now or maybe going to buy or whatever.

right now I am playing resident evil 4 and oblivion the elder scrolls 4 both are superb games and I can't wait for halo 3 thats going to be tits.

this week and until ive beaten it and am satisfied - dragon quest VIII
after that - final fantasy XII

also messing around with doom 3 on the PC, as well as age of mythology gold edition..

decided today i was going to buy an xbox 360 because i saw that fable 2 is coming out.. they also have a nice selection of games coming out that interest me.. im too far into dragon quest VIII right now to look back though

I didn't play much lately - still have to finish Oblivion - oh and Fable 2 is coming out? - great, really looking forward to that one. I loved the first part.

Guitar Hero!

It makes you feel like a badass.

But you know, I am already a badass, I just play it because it's fun.

:D

gabrielle said:
I didn't play much lately - still have to finish Oblivion - oh and Fable 2 is coming out? - great, really looking forward to that one. I loved the first part.

yes, i just found out today that its already been in the works.. i had no idea.. i got the first xbox just so i could play that game, so needless to say, it sucked me in again.. i cant not get an xbox 360 knowing that game will be out there.. itll be out sometime in 2007.. i have to play it haha :cool:

but here, check it out for yourself..

a brief interview with the creator, talking about a few aspects of the game.. very brief, not very detailed, but enjoyable nonethless.. its the only insight i have into the game right now

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/736/736381p1.html

and a link to the teaser/trailer for the game..

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/741/741361/vids_1.html

cant wait for it

ok...i gotta vent real quick...
FABLE 2?! OH MY EFFING CRAP! AWESOME!!! YAAAHHHH!
...whew...
now, on to the real post...
i've been playing Justice League Heroes, trying to beat LOTR: The Third Age, and will soon be playing FF12 for a review. i was playing Dark Cloud 2 religiously, but i got stuck and haven't found a way out. if you haven't played DC2, check it out. it's glorious! :bowing:

bass said:
yes, i just found out today that its already been in the works.. i had no idea.. i got the first xbox just so i could play that game, so needless to say, it sucked me in again.. i cant not get an xbox 360 knowing that game will be out there.. itll be out sometime in 2007.. i have to play it haha :cool:

but here, check it out for yourself..

a brief interview with the creator, talking about a few aspects of the game.. very brief, not very detailed, but enjoyable nonethless.. its the only insight i have into the game right now

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/736/736381p1.html

and a link to the teaser/trailer for the game..

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/741/741361/vids_1.html

cant wait for it

Thanks a lot for the info, Bass.

Madden 07 - I love that new Superstar game play.

Priest

Guitar hero II at the moment, cant get enough of dethklok and lamb of god, and since it has the co-op feature, its my roomie lead guitar and me on bass

damn u getty lee and les claypool for writing hard bass riffs

now that summers over, im on my second trip through resident evil 4, this time on professional mode, and i just dusted off gran turismo 4 and about to get into that as well.......... :bouncybou

Primal-It's oldie but goodie. Good graphics and fighting..cool effects and humor and the voice of Hot Hudson Leike. The story line is a little weak..but who cares.

The Sean Man said:
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance.

THOR RULES!!!!!!!!!

Definitely!

Played Xmen Legends 1 & 2 back in the day, this is a great continuation of that series/premise. I had a hard time picking a hero at first in M:UA, but then I saw Thor, and I didn't have to see anyone else.

Guitar Hero 2, as well. I laughed so hard first time I heard Trogdor I could barely play. I hadn't heard about any of the bonus tracks beforehand; awesome surprise. Tried getting through that song expert/expert on co-op mode, but we couldn't do it. Man that song is tough.

Halo 2 and GTA3. Usually when I get stuck on Halo 2 I sign onto xbox live and screw around with my friends.

locker669 said:
Halo 2 and GTA3. Usually when I get stuck on Halo 2 I sign onto xbox live and screw around with my friends.

Im soooo pissed they made swat ranked now. I cant do co op swat anymore unless its like rumble training

We should play sometime, if you don't care about your rank.

jk666uk said:
my xbox360 died today rip
whats up with the x360 deaths these days? I'm hearing about fans and everything else, and here my brother is who has one and I'm only waiting to hear something, as much as I want one.

Oh, and odd as it sounds, lately i've been addicted to Def Jam Vandetta

Dark Crusades.

It's the expansion for Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back