• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What was the first movie that really scared you?

Rosemary's Baby was kind of creepy too.

When I was a bit older? Candyman.

Candyman. Candyman. Candyman.

Cand..........................:imouttahe

As a bigger little kid: The Sixth Sense.

Ha! I'm glad I'm not the first. Something about the idea of invisible dead people walking around everywhere really got to me...also, I saw this on a particularly chilly night, so all the hair was standing up on the back of my neck already. Which was probably them.

"It". That movie gave me an fear of clowns! *glares at c7_assassin's picture*

Lol, clowns are whores and scare me too.

But I keep remembering that it was Tim Curry who did Pennywise and so somehow, that makes it all better for me because I love that guy. :p

Lol, clowns are whores and scare me too.

But I keep remembering that it was Tim Curry who did Pennywise and so somehow, that makes it all better for me because I love that guy. :p

Well...he shouldn't have done such a good job at being terrifying lol

Oh dear, weelllll when I was quite young, my parents were watching Gremlins, so I sat with them and watched. That definitely gave me a few nightmares. Next up afterwards? Jurassic Park.

Now, "Jurassic Park" is the only movie that ever made me scream. And I didn't scream at the scariest place. It was just one more the-raptor-pokes its-head-up-through-the ceiling-where-the-people-are-hiding surprise than my overloaded circuits could take.

But I learned something important about myself: Never go to a movie like that with anyone I want to impress. I scream like a girl.

Did nobody else find The Excorsist hilarious? Fair enough I was about 13 when I first watched it, with the lights on, and my dad was with me, but I was crying with laughter through most of that film.

Yay I'm glad I'm not the only one. I laughed too and didn't think it was scary at all.

What is wrong with you people? You find The Exorcist hilarious?!?

:scream::scream:

:slap: Whatsamatter for you?

Cheers.

The movie that i found most scary as a child was Nightmare on Elm Street. i remember being at my uncle's and covering my eyes watching the movie with my older cousins...

damn that Freddy and his glove...

lol

You're not allowed to laugh or grouse about how it's not a horror movie, but "Tommy" was the first movie to truly scare me. Horror movies never really freaked me out like that when I was a kid, but when I watched this movie it was the real, logical thought processes that came AFTER the movie that scared the hell out of me. I first watched Tommy when I was 7 and I remember actually sitting through the whole thing transfized. Then I went to bed. ALL NIGHT LONG I thought about the movie, about what it meant, the metaphor behind the story, applied it to the little bit I knew of the world and all the things I didn't know yet. It was my first glimpse into the realization that the world can be fucked up place and people are prone to shallow ignorance, drug use, selfishness, bad intent and baseless reaction. I really have no idea why it affected me much as it did, but I refused to watch Tommy again until I was nearly 14 years old. And honestly the Acid Queen freaked me out terribly.

'Nuff said :scared:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HRzkryy6tP4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HRzkryy6tP4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

It's a toss-up between Candyman and Hellraiser 2, both of which I watched back-to-back when I was about 10 years old. I didn't sleep for weeks.

The very first movie that scared the living daylights out of me would definitely have to be "Basket Case". Urghhhh, that movie was just too much for me to bare and for years I kept away from my wicker hamper and picnic baskets lol.

I'll never forget....

I was around six, maybe seven or eight years old, I saw Steven King's Maximum Overdrive with the carnival head toy truck, that thing scared the ever lasting hell out of me. Pair that with the fact that the truck drove by itself, I dont know how I made it through the nights as a kid.

The UFO Incident.

Freaked me the fuck out. I was about fifteen.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back