• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What was the longest tickling session you ever had?

tickletori99

A) Hey folks, what was the longest coherent tickling session you ever had? I mean there may be a few break of one or two minutes to go to the restroom or anything like that. But how many hours have you been laying there and getting tickled without a break that was not just a few minutes?
B) What what the longest interrupted tickling session you ever had? There might be some sleep between the tickling or eating something or whatever, but nothing that one could consider to end the session.

It think for me, A) is probably 14-16 hours B) is 4 days.

The longest tickling session I've had was when my wife tickled me for an hour and a half. She gave me a few small breaks lasting about a minute each but it was just to catch my breath. I struggle a lot, so I had been squirming and pulling against my restraints until I was super weak and exhausted. She kinda loves it when I do my begging while weakened and exhausted from extensive tickling, and she indulged and made it go on a long time.

A) 2.5 hours, no breaks no stopping. my wife was ruthless, lol.
B) i really don't know how to answer that.

steve

A - probably 4-5 hours
B - 2-3 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All night getting tickled for a straight-through session (about 6pm to 4am, with a few quick breaks obviously). If you count staying with someone from the TMF for a long weekend and pretty much getting tickled non-stop...3 days! LOL

The longest amount of time I've ever been tickled for was an hour. It was a blast and I'd love to get a longer dose sometime.

7 hours at one session. I couldn't get enough. Quick breaks, and I wanted more. He's my bf now &#55357;&#56837;

I think about 3.5 hours. I can't hang for much longer than that haha

The longest that I've ever been tickled with no break at all is 75 minutes by Goddess Shelly. :woman:

I think I've done around 4-5 hour sessions as both a lee and a ler at different times before! Lots of fun!

6 or 7 hours tickling a lee non-stop.

Like others have said - long w/end - 3 days.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back