• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What was the most fun you had ticking or being tickled by someone?

brianspencer66

4th Level Red Feather
Are there any memorable times you had with a partner or someone you choose to play with? It could even have been with more that one person or even at a gathering. Please share the MOST FUN you ever had in any tickle related experience!!

I guess I should share mine first. Someone close to me that is a member here (a few of you know who this is) once started laughing hysterically even before I started tickling her. I asked her what was so funny? she then mentioned (still laughing) that I stuck my tongue out the side of my mouth like a devilish little boy every time I was about to start tickling her. I of course never even had a clue I was doing so, and I really really REALLY tried my best to avoid doing so for a short time after. But it never seemed to work, sooner or later and little by little that little pink sliver would come creeping out the side of my mouth as god is my witness, all I wanted really to do was get busy!! Old habits dont die easy!! Needless to say we both found this hysterical. she found it cute as she saw I was really enjoying myself. We both really enjoyed it actually.<<<<----

Last edited:
lol where to start so many to choose from ... hmmm it would have to be w/ my ex-gf back last summer, she loved to tie up and tickle me and she was vicious tickler. She would tickle me for a good two hours on her bed before finally letting me cum via bj. She would even handcuffed my arms above on the shower head, tickling me into hysterics as she took her morning shower.

Intense...

I would say some of the best or most intense tickling experiences I have had were at NEST.

I am not the best story teller but I have gotten a number of experiences from there...

Numbers with Meg
The pool with Classy
Whispering in Bella's Ear
QB passing out
First Kidnapping
Trapped on the floor with LK70

And one i will never forget on the floor cuffed to a pole.
Or trapped in an elevator with Lee

Good Times!

The short time I had with Classy and Sultrybrunette at the first New Hampshire Gathering. I will never forget that all-too-brief opportunity with two of my favorite people on the TMF.

Are there any memorable times you had with a partner or someone you choose to play with? It could even have been with more that one person or even at a gathering. Please share the MOST FUN you ever had in any tickle related experience!!

I guess I should share mine first. Someone close to me that is a member here (a few of you know who this is) once started laughing hysterically even before I started tickling her. I asked her what was so funny? she then mentioned (still laughing) that I stuck my tongue out the side of my mouth like a devilish little boy every time I was about to start tickling her. I of course never even had a clue I was doing so, and I really really REALLY tried my best to avoid doing so for a short time after. But it never seemed to work, sooner or later and little by little that little pink sliver would come creeping out the side of my mouth as god is my witness, all I wanted really to do was get busy!! Old habits dont die easy!! Needless to say we both found this hysterical. she found it cute as she saw I was really enjoying myself. We both really enjoyed it actually.<<<<----

Haha, you dont even know HOW cute that was. I still have a big smile on my face thinking about it and the concentrated look on your face when you tried to keep your tongue in :D
Was funny as hell and I can't wait to see that 'little pink sliver' again soon :woot:

The last time I visited Redscript, he had made the decision that he wanted to go to the next level and chose to have me not only put him into full restraint but to blindfold him as well. Of course, I was more than happy to oblige--

Most people tend get a little withdrawn and quiet from their nervousness or anxiety during the breaking of their "bondage cherry"--not this guy! It was like someone said to him, "You are no longer a medical student. You are now a stand-up comedian. K, go!" Although I can't recall specifics right this second, some of the things that were coming out of his mouth while enduring what I was putting him through had me laughing harder than he was--and it takes a lot to break my concentration like that, believe me. ;) Then about halfway through session, he was struggling so hard he literally broke a strap on one of the ankle restraints, and the monologue he went into while I was trying to fix it had me helpless on the floor with laughter.

Next time, he's gonna get gagged, too, I swear it. :roflmao:

Mistress Aura :justlips:

Haha, you dont even know HOW cute that was. I still have a big smile on my face thinking about it and the concentrated look on your face when you tried to keep your tongue in :D
Was funny as hell and I can't wait to see that 'little pink sliver' again soon :woot:

:devil2:

For me.........

There are many. One would be with my girlfriend one night when we were ordering pizza. While in the car waiting, I put her feet into my lap, stripped her shoes off and started massaging her socked feet (she had on white no-show socks). When I noticed her pink nail polish through her socks, I took one sock off slowly and then sucked her toes; she giggled. Then I gave her a tickle on the arch and she giggled more! Then we made out a little bit until the pizza was ready. Then home we went with our pizza.

It was so very hard to choose because I do have many memorable and awesome tickleperiences...

My absolute favorite was when Alexwarfield and I made some short video clips using my digital camera. We set the camera up on something and he just went to town.

Besides the tickling... just the general bloopers were hilarious! We had to get the lighting right. Once I accidentally punched him in the face (not hard though). Some of the funny things he said had me losing it before he even touched me.

My absolute favorite clip of the day is when he cuffed me, arms up, on the door. He was behind me tickling me like crazy until I rammed my side into the doorknob (ouch).... We kept going... LOL I was saying ouchy and laughing and jumping like a mad woman.

The video clips were so cute! Of course we kept playing long after the digital camera stopped. He and I were just dating at the time, but he was just so sweet and.... sigh... He was NOT going to get away!

Sunny- So in love!
:Kiss2:

good times

This actually happened just the other day:

Me and my friend Andrew were backstage during a rehearsal for 'Anything Goes'. We have a weird relationship- we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend or anything, but we still hug, cuddle, hold hands, etc.
Anyway, we were back stage left and it was just us. We didn't go on for a scene or two. He was sitting behind me, holding me and my legs were crossed. I was just in socks because my feet were KILLING me after doing the same dance 800,000 times (approximitely). He reached his hand out and brushed my foot. Naturally I giggled and squirmed a bit. He asked me what was wrong and I just said "Nothing, I'm just really ticklish on my feet." He raised an eyebrow and said "Are you, now?"
He tickled me for about 5 minutes and I had to keep quiet because the director would freak out if she heard us backstage during rehearsal. So I just tried to cover my feet, laughing silently, telling him to stop. He just kept saying "If you want me to stop, why are you laughing so much?" :cuddle:

Ya, he's pretty cruel like that =) I still had fun though.

plus I missed my cue. xD

keeping it current...

I met a guy after a rowing meet on Cape Cod 3 Sundays ago... after the meet we all shgowered in the Inn and went outside for a BBQ. He, ten years older than me but muscular and blonde sat down beside be at a wooden picnic table and we began to talk about the race.

OK, I noticed his muscular legs (HOT) and more than once glanced at his tanned feet. I had my right leg crossed and he lightly touched a small bruise on my ankle... i jumped from the sensation and surprise. He NOTICED.

After a glass of wine (ME) and 2 or 3 beers (HIM ) he started to stroke the side of my foot foot as we continued to talk... i was wearing lime green flips.

This time, i showed 0 reaction though the lite tickling was killing me... and i was getting excited. I stood up to go into the Inn for a moment, and when i did I ran my nails across the bottom of his foot (his legs were crossed). All I said was "payback can be a bitch" and he laughed.

When i returned to the table, we kissed, and kissed more. A few minutes later I showed Jeff my room at the Inn... we skipped the BBQ.

He is "TOE TALLY" A FOOT GUY... as we made out on my bed he massaged my foot, inserting selective tickling. I found his hips were seriously ticklish and when we made love he reacted incredibly to my spider tickling of his sides. Yes, i returned to his feet which proved to be a major arousal point for him.

Awesome Ticklesex with a guy i had just rowed against... next day he told me he was turned on by my sterling anklet, and he knew i was attracting attention to my ankles / feet. I guess i was.

He's a great tickleboy... awesome LER and a very cute LEE

Lea

Being Tickled

Probably when a females friend of mine tickled me about h years ago, she did it as ide just told her about it and she asked if i wanted to try it out as a gift for trusting her enough to tell her, so she tied me to her bead spread eagle and tickled me to the soundtrack of pulp fiction on full blast, she was just payign little attention to anything i was shoting at her to try and make her stop as she was too busy enjoying the music and singing along, dancing by bouncing up and down etc, it was all very crazy and alot of fun, not sure how long it lasted but im sure the cd repeated itself a few times :D :D the best part about it was that we were only friends and it was just about the tickling, nothing sexual just heaps of fun

Tickling someone

My First Ler session which happened sometime last month, met a girl ide been talking to for a while on here and tied her up in my car, i had her on my passenger seat rolled back flat and tied her wrists to the rear seatbelt feeder, shes was so frickin sensitive, lost her voice after about half an hour :D was in a nice safe enviroment out of public eye tho, im not sure i would have let someoene tie me up on the first meet but she was up for it ;) again this one was nice because there was nothing sexaul about it

in both these situations ive been suprised at my mentality, tickling is sexual to me, but on both of these occasions its just been pure fun, which is nice :D guess alot can be said for circumstance

*sips some tea*

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back