• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What was the most intense,torturous session you've ever had?

Tell us all the story of the most intense and torturous tickle session you've ever had.

Cool thread idea, QBBM! You gotta tell me YOURS first, and then I'll tell you mine. Okay?

My most intense would have to be when my bf found this spot right on my sternum and it drove me nuts, but I enjoyed it. I couldn't do much even if I had tried to escape. I'm ticklish everywhere. Even my palms are ticklish! :redface:

I could probably list off more, but my brain is fried today.

well I would have but the thing is I have never really had a session.I have been tickled before but I have never had a real session or I have never been tickled tortured,whatever you want to call it.

f/m session summary

Well, so far it was the last time Meka did me, which was like last week.

She usually does me in a way to turn me on, so we can make out. But, the last time she did me she just tickled the shit out of me. It was the first time we did this, so we talked about it and I knew it was coming. The session didn't turn me on as much as the other way, but it turned her on more than the other way, which was cool. We still ended up making out. I stayed in bondage, except she untied my ankles.

I was tied spread-eagle on my back, but my arms and legs weren't really wide cus we don't like that for me. I was blindfolded and duct-tape gagged, and I was wearing a T-shirt, blue jean-shorts and white socks.

She doesn't tickle me with pressure, like squeezing or poking. She tickles me by scratching light and hard, and slow and fast. She did my whole upperbody including my ears, neck and back, which I love. She also did a tough spot on me right below my armpits. She knows that's a tough spot for me haha.

She did all of my lower body as well. She did my inner thighs and another tough spot, which is below my hip bone at the top of my thighs. And, of course she did my feet (socks on and off), which I love. I think she is really good at tickling feet, and I hope I get to watch her tickle another female lee's feet some day.

Um... I didn't have a safeword cus we don't use them, and she just stopped when she was done. I had a great time and I was smiling and making noises the whole time. I could have kept going, but she was done with me haha.

Oh yeah, there were times when I almost asked her to stop so I could have a breathing break, but fortunately she was monitoring me real well. She always let up once I started thinking about telling her to stop, and the breaks she gave me weren't too long or too short either (20 sec to a min.). She did a great job, and it was definately a workout for my longs. I was real sweaty by he end of it too.

We'll definately be doing this again (but still the other way too).

Last edited:
well I would have but the thing is I have never really had a session.I have been tickled before but I have never had a real session or I have never been tickled tortured,whatever you want to call it.

Well, since you're right over in lovely Louisiana, and I'm here on the Florida Panhandle, why don't we begin your education in the delicate art of tickling torment? ;)

Anyway, since I have a better understanding now, I will share what was probably my most torturous tickling session with you. It was with a former mistress who was back in town visiting. I put her up in a hotel room for her stay, and she paid me back with the ultimate tickling session. Basically put, she tied me into the tightest, most stretched out, utterly helpless spread eagle I'd ever been in, gagged & blindfolded me, and then just went to town, tickling the bejesus out of me for what seemed like an eternity, but was probably only maybe a half hour or so. Unlike some previous sessions, there was no break for other torments, as she usually liked to do(you know, like hot wax, clips, etc.). This was truly cruel, non-stop tickling, with no regard for my literal screaming behind the gag. It was a total rush to be pinned so totally immobile, and then to have her work over areas that I could barely stand, like collar, underarms, neck, ribs, sides, and hip/groin. It was the purest combination of agony and ecstasy I've ever simultaneously experienced. At times, I was in excruciating pain from leg or back-cramps, but there was no safe-word during this session. Even as much as these would hurt, I was laughing like a loon from her evil tickling. She already knew all of my worst spots from previous sessions, so it wasn't like she had to discover exactly to drive me insane.
Thankfully, for whatever reason, she didn't dally on my feet much, or I probably would have just died.

sounds like it was intense;I just don't like the idea of gagging somebody.I think that one of the best parts of tickling is the laughter why try and quiet it?Laughter is a wonderful thing.

Well, I'm insanely ticklish, and we were in a hotel room. It seemed provident not to cause the neighbors any reason for worry, as at times I was practically screaming through the gag.

Laughter's nice and all, but some of us with a mixed-up masochistic/sadistic streak dig the idea of gagged tickling for the extra component of helplessness.

The most intence experience... It's kinda hard to choose one of them. Because Cavum is really an expert in tickling I think. Every experience is intence... and fantastic offcourse :D

But I think I can choose the first mummification session. The one that has been put out on this forum by pictures.. I think? I am not sure!! xD

I was mummified with a big piece of cloth, and tied firmly, face down on his magnificent torturebench. He even tied my toes down. I was gagged and blindfolded and he tickled my feet and my face. He tickled my feet hard, with his fingers, a hairbrush and I think there was other objects but I am not sure, I kinda disappeared into som kind of subspace I think. I remember him tickling me in the face with a feather, wich was REALLY annoying xD. And I remember him torturing my feet alittle with something pointy.
I was so exhausted and helples I started crying in the end. Fantastic feeling to be totally out of controll like that, not knowing time or space.

After the session he let me loose and comforted me ^^ He is a mercyful God, he is.
I was walking on clouds for the next week or so, before I landed lol

Thank you, Cavum, my true TickleGod :)

A Very Ticklish Man

Great Thread. My most intense, toturous session was also my most recent. My tickle buddy had me tied down spread eagle at the wrists, elbows, knees and ankles, with a large pillow under the small of my back to extend my ribs. I was also gagged (no it doesn't eliminate the laughter, just can't speak clearly). She started at the top and worked her way down to my feet which are my most ticklish spots. She would spend time on my most ticklish spots, slowly and methodically tickling me with fingers, feathers, brushes, etc. while I screamed and laughed. Somehow she'd always wind up back at my feet, which consistently pushed me over the edge. The session lasted 2.5 hours with only a couple little breaks.

MrTicklee

Wow theese stories are all amazing.(I want to walk on clouds that would be awesome.I have always wondered how amazingly comfortable it would be to lay on and maybe sleep and meditate on clouds.I am sure it would be so soft and fluffy.It would have to be at night though cause it's to hot during the day.)

I had my lovely lady ler and my high school sweetheart gang up on me...both of the people who know my body better than anyone in the world tickling the crap out of me in a manner that both of them knew turned me on...I was a melted mess....

It was amazing!!!!! I would love to have more than one person torturing me at a time...it's intense...and I LOVE it!!!

I had my lovely lady ler and my high school sweetheart gang up on me...both of the people who know my body better than anyone in the world tickling the crap out of me in a manner that both of them knew turned me on...I was a melted mess....

It was amazing!!!!! I would love to have more than one person torturing me at a time...it's intense...and I LOVE it!!!

highschool sweetheart AND your lovely ler?!? wow, that must be a dream come true.

hopefully, for you, it will happen again soon. betcha getting butterflies in your tummy just thinking of it.

It happened twice...it's out of my system, and doesn't need to happen again...if it does, I won't complain...but for now, I would love for my ler to get a friend or three from the local BDSM community and have them join in...

THAT would be a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!! *stomach explodes, pouring out multicolored butterflies*

Oh ..the most intense ...lemme think a bit. I think the most intense was after doing some training. We were relaxing a bit in their garden, (me, a friend and her boyfriend). They were a bit pissed at me because I acted pretty cocky during the training (Lol, I do that sometimes). Then this stupid boy thought it's funny to tickle my feet and his girlfriend had nothing better to do than to help him. Normally I really like it, but they didn't stop, doesn't matter how much I begged them. I thought it were hours, but it can be only a few minutes they hold me down and did it. I thought I couldn't breath anymore and that I had to die, but in some way it was also fun.

Why crazy? ..Lol ..in some way I loved it. It so relaxing to laugh and be helpless

I guess it could of been fun but it sounds scary as well.When I get panic attacks and I feel like I can't breathe I get very scard.

I guess it could of been fun but it sounds scary as well.When I get panic attacks and I feel like I can't breathe I get very scard.

It just means that you're probably not ready for that level of tickling, QueenBeeBeeMari. Find someone that you can trust implicitly and slowly take things from mild tickles to whatever heights(or depths) you feel you are eventually ready for. As with any power-exchange play, trust is paramount to everyone's satisfaction.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back