• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What was your first game changer tickling skill?

natscott6282

TMF Regular
mine was the skill of being able to feel the hyperticklish hotspots in the abdominal area (where u can actually feel the spasming inside as ur tickling and focus on them)

I know others its discovery of the hairbrushing method for soles etc but what was yours?

bonus question- how did u originally learn it?

Learning how to properly tie someone up so they're comfortable and not distracted while being tickled by rope burns or other things. That way, I could concentrate on they're reactions and see if I was doing a good job tickling them! ;) :p

Honestly, I don't think I have one. Maybe im the weirdo and oddball here but I have never really thought too deeply about it. I just tickle and respond to what works. I guess if I had to say something, I would say learning how to ACTUALLY tickle, better than your average vanilla. Most non-fetishists just poke each other for the most part and assume that's tickling, or guys can sometimes be too rough when they are tickling a girl and be disappointed with the outcome. I guess learning different tickling techniques such as spider tickling, light pressure vs harder pressure, etc. and studying the lee's reactions to see what works is probably my game changer.

But if you're talking about some super secret boss-level hidden technique, I don't have one of those.

For me it was discovering that getting inside a person's head can make them react more ticklishly. It was during my first video and I was using a fan brush under a girl named Mary's armpit. I quipped "It's a perfect fit," and her responsiveness instantly magnified. She was already laughing, but she exploded with it when I said that. And I realized that making her feel more vulnerable, and teased and played-with, made her feel more ticklish. And since ticklishness is partly psychological, feeling more ticklish is the same as being more ticklish.

The best skill, imo, is realizing there really isn’t one :) There is no one skill or component that is magical. There are skills, tools, techniques, relationships, interactions, situations, spots, and connections. There is a lot of listening to other Lers, and what they can teach you. Listening to Lees is important and that can be a game-changer.

As mentioned above:

Using proper (and proper use) and safe bondage is important if this is how you will be playing. Once I know I’m truly secured, I can physically let loose and it’s quite enjoyable.

Know your spots. Then forget it, because pretty much anywhere can be a spot, depending on the Lee. This is where listening to the Lee is important. Beforehand finding out what they are willing to share and what they like, then listening during the session and paying attention to reactions and needs.

Unpredictability is a good one too. I don’t wanna know. Honestly, my blindfold is my favorite tool. I don’t have to worry about overstimulation with visual input. I can let my tactile nervous system take over and enjoy the sensations. Don’t be afraid to move around.

Be flexible during the session. I loved this one. Listen to your Lee. How are they reacting. Are they comfortable? Needs being met? How does their response change depending upon the light or pressure touches? Are they responding to banter?

And the mind games/banter are big too. Remember this is an interaction. Action/response. Teasing, banter, verbal battles can be a huge compontent and leads to my biggest technique: connection. The more you interaction, the more you genuinely try to get to know one another, the more you show your safety, the more comfortable the Lee will be. While anxiety can intensify the reactions, there is a difference between anxiety with the person and anxiety with anticipation.

Things are supposed to be awkward. Social skills are important. You don’t have to make small talk, but remember your Lee is human and oerson a toy. Anything can become a tool. Almost everywhere can be a spot. But until you get to know your Lee (both mind and body), you will be missing out on potential benefits and reactions. What may work with one, won’t with another. Don’t assume, ask.

The game changer is knowing that you never stop learning. Your t-word “tool box” can be endless. Something new can always be known. Don’t get set on anything specific. Fluidity. Don’t stress, enjoy the interaction and experience.

Lots of great ideas and observations. One thing I have learned is a method of variable 'ramping up' and the other is more of a psychological tactic (verbal tickling as I call it)..
the ramping up is when I am exploring the restrained Lee's rib cage, going up and down, finding the sensitive spots then varying intensity...like scale of 1-10.....first go at 1-3, the 4.5.6, then 7-8 range...then slack off a bit back down to a lesser intensity before ramping back up to a higher level (I know its all variable depends on the Lee..) ..but going back and forth on the intensity allows you to prolong the tickling experience somewhat bec you dont hold them at the max level 100% of the time.
the other technique is to have a verbal cue for the lee...like when I find and latch on to an especially effective spot...I might say...'THERE you go!"
It lets them know I found their spot, they know its just gonna stay intense...

Lots of great ideas and observations. One thing I have learned is a method of variable 'ramping up' and the other is more of a psychological tactic (verbal tickling as I call it)..
the ramping up is when I am exploring the restrained Lee's rib cage, going up and down, finding the sensitive spots then varying intensity...like scale of 1-10.....first go at 1-3, the 4.5.6, then 7-8 range...then slack off a bit back down to a lesser intensity before ramping back up to a higher level (I know its all variable depends on the Lee..) ..but going back and forth on the intensity allows you to prolong the tickling experience somewhat bec you dont hold them at the max level 100% of the time.
the other technique is to have a verbal cue for the lee...like when I find and latch on to an especially effective spot...I might say...'THERE you go!"
It lets them know I found their spot, they know its just gonna stay intense...
the ‘there you go’ words would be devastating as they then know that u know u found their hotspots

Yeah some really good ones on here and some excellent pieces of advice! All would class as game changing, for me, just growing my nails slightly 😂 without biting them (which was anxiety thing that I don’t do any more) 😂

More fun little 'triggering' comments (seems like esp face down position). : When your Lee is really responding to your tickling, and even when retrained, they'll still reflexively try to pull or scoot away....after "THERE you go!" another fun trigger is to say "Where are you going?" That's devastating as well, bec they really do know they can't escape...but all their instincts will make them try! And yu can use different inflections or emphasize diff words to make diff moods...ie ...
Where are you GOING!? versus Where are YOU going? One is a little more 'innocent' sounding..the second is much more of you (the LER) making it sound more 'menacing'...hee hee
and while we are on the topic of triggers...playing 'innocent' while you're tickling your Lee to bits....THAT is a giant game changer..Acting like or mentioning how you don't know why they're squirming so much..(while your fingers are latched onto their rib cage). or even while lightly tickling them...that can really drive them crazy as well......

mine was the skill of being able to feel the hyperticklish hotspots in the abdominal area (where u can actually feel the spasming inside as ur tickling and focus on them)

I know others its discovery of the hairbrushing method for soles etc but what was yours?

bonus question- how did u originally learn it?
I bought vibrating ribbed finger things for women but use to tickle soles , amazing with oils and creams inder the toes and arches

I bought vibrating ribbed finger things for women but use to tickle soles , amazing with oils and creams inder the toes and arches
would love to see a pic of that device...sounds interesting

however oil and some silicone ribbed pet groomer gloves can be wondrous (more of a tool than a skill, but who's counting? :)

Two words: psychological teasing

Mostly in the form of verbal taunts. Whispering in their ear, making them aware that they are helpless, that they don't know where I'll be attacking next, etc.

Mostly in the form of verbal taunts. Whispering in their ear, making them aware that they are helpless, that they don't know where I'll be attacking next, etc.
Love that, love doing it and it done to me

Not sure if this is helpful, but the biggest game changer for me wasn't a direct tickling skill. It was learning that totally vanilla girls can become great lees. Originally they had no interest in tickling. Their initial responses were minor. It took years for me to learn that you should just date first, with no emphasis on tickling, to get comfortable. If there's chemistry, they get more willing to experiment and please. Some even get converted and end up loving it, able to orgasm from tickles alone

YES! The psychological teasing is the best! It really makes for a great experience. Telling your Lee how you're going to 'do them in' or 'tickle them to bits...or to tears'....or just say...'Oh my...This is gonna be so bad for you'. (but with a voice and look that shows you don't really mind their ticklish distress at all.....

Yeah some really good ones on here and some excellent pieces of advice! All would class as game changing, for me, just growing my nails slightly 😂 without biting them (which was anxiety thing that I don’t do any more) 😂
As a lee, I think I feel most ticklish with the nails kept as short as possible. So I don't know.....

I'm not a tickler, but as someone on the receiving end, I still vividly remember the time a girlfriend, in the middle of merrily tickling my feet after a failed foot massage, put a finger between two of my toes. I'd been tickled mercilessly by her and by others countless times before that, and I thought I knew how bad it could be, and that all my weakest spots had been fully discovered and thoroughly exploited, but she slid that finger between my toes and the hysteria enveloping me magnified exponentially. Much, of course, to her delight.

YES! The psychological teasing is the best! It really makes for a great experience. Telling your Lee how you're going to 'do them in' or 'tickle them to bits...or to tears'....or just say...'Oh my...This is gonna be so bad for you'. (but with a voice and look that shows you don't really mind their ticklish distress at all.....
I agree with that, my girl is air ticklish so I can tickle her without touching her, I have recently come to realise that if not only can I tickle her without touching her, I can do so by making kitchy kitchy sounds and when I do physically tickle her it definately makes it a lot worse. :)

Even just talking to your Lee while exposing their feet or other ticklish area and describing what you're planning to do (you dont even have to use an 'evil tickler' voice ) can be a good way to 'prime the pump' (as I like to call it ) for a good tickling experience.

Psychological teasing was a big thing for me too. It makes tickling much more effective I've found. Things like doing a countdown before you tickle or saying you'll tickle a spot but going for a completely different spot. It builds the anticipation and tickle fear just making it more fun as a whole.

Even just talking to your Lee while exposing their feet or other ticklish area and describing what you're planning to do (you dont even have to use an 'evil tickler' voice ) can be a good way to 'prime the pump' (as I like to call it ) for a good tickling experience.
Noted.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back