• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What was your most embarrassing tickling fetish moment?

shytickler

TMF Poster
Following on my previous post about your favorite pre-TMF memory.

What was the most embarrassing tickling memory?

For me it was when my parents found a tickling picture I had downloaded from a.s.f.t.
We only had one family computer at the time. I was very young (18) and new to computers, and didn’t realize that pictures were stored in “folders” on the computer that anyone could see.
They told me that people who looked at those types of photos were sick and never to look at them again.
I thought I was going to die from shame in that moment.

my mom asking me about my search history and also my friend asking why I was tickling another friends arch when she was asleep at a sleepover

It wasn't so much embarrassing but it was definitely an awkward situation. I was only about 17 years old and working in a restaurant, the manager was a girl a few years older than me, and she likely had a tickling fetish because she kept tickling me. I went ahead and told her it made me horny, and that did it, she kept tickling me and would not stop. Finally I went after her, she ran into the walk-in freezer, she laid down on top of some boxes and put her arms up, screaming, "NOOOO!!!" She obviously wanted it, and I laid down on top of her and started tickling her sides. But then I immediately felt embarrassed and stopped doing it, I ran out of the freezer and back to my job. Looking back now I realize I should've kept it up, since she seemed to be into it as much as me. If I played my cards right I could've arranged something for us outside of the work place.

I don't know what the most embarrassing was, but I have had a few embarrassing moments for sure. One would be the first girlfriend of mine who realized I didn't just have a foot fetish but that I had a tickle fetish as well. She had very ticklish feet and would go crazy every time I tried sucking her toes or something. Once I found out how ticklish she was I started tickling her on other parts of her body and then blatantly tickling her feet. After a few times she said "I know you said you have a thing for feet, but I think you have a thing for tickling too because you're always tickling me..." I was definitely embarrassed but also a little relieved as that aspect of my fetish had never been spoken about before.

Another time I when my now wife Keri and I were dating we were sitting on her parents living room couch, house to ourselves and I was rubbing her feet as I always did when we were alone. I started tickling her feet a little and bent over to kiss her feet and her brother came barging through the door. I didn't quite have her foot in my mouth but I was close enough that he gave us a weird look. It was never spoken about but I knew he kind of knew what was going on.

And then there was first time my wife's best friend Gianna told me she knew I had a "thing for tickling". I've always been a little more comfortable with my foot fetish than my tickle fetish, and so when Keri and I first started dating many years ago and I explained to her my preference for her feet, she told Gianna about it. It wasn't until later on, probably after Gianna had tickled Keri in front of me that she figured out I was into that too and asked Keri about it. From what I know, Keri described it to her as part of my foot fetish (which is not untrue--my foot fetish is much stronger and most of what I like about tickling has to do with female feet, even though I like some upperbody stuff too) but Gianna, at some point, came to know that tickling turns me on. Gianna and I are very close and she teases me about my kinks sometimes to this day but we've talked about certain aspects candidly too, which is nice. But I do remember the first time she said something to indicate she knew feeling like running out of the room.

I had a coworker who found out and she used to…uh, cocktease(?) me. (Tickle tease?) she never delivered though. Eventually, it became cruel. In the end, she transferred and I don’t regret never doing anything. She seemed off. I have had coworkers find out, but usually they tickled me. She just teased but never delivered. Maybe that’s what got her off.

An experience way back in high school is as close to qualifying as I have.

A very cute girl at a party was flirting with me on a sofa and rubbed one of her feet on my happy place. I grabed her foot and tickled her.

Long story short, after some playful conversation about her being ticklish, we ended up up in the bathroom with me tickling her bare feet.

Some of the party attendees heard her laughing and walked in on us. It was kind of embarrassing but nothing too bad.

The future tickle play with her and one of the wittiness of this event far overshadowed any embarrassment.

Following on my previous post about your favorite pre-TMF memory.

What was the most embarrassing tickling memory?

For me it was when my parents found a tickling picture I had downloaded from a.s.f.t.
We only had one family computer at the time. I was very young (18) and new to computers, and didn’t realize that pictures were stored in “folders” on the computer that anyone could see.
They told me that people who looked at those types of photos were sick and never to look at them again.
I thought I was going to die from shame in that moment.

I'm glad you didn't give in to shame and decided to live your life as you have

Having female friends guess in my early 20s that I had a nylon foot and tickling fetish and mentioning it out loud. I never even remembered telling them outright, so maybe my actions or conversation gave me away - not that I remembered telling them or acting on it!

However, as I got older I got more comfortable about things and would tell those I trusted about it. I never got any negative feedback from it, and if anything my female friends were curious about it - sometimes to the point of indulging me. One of my friends summed it up perfectly, and I think that this is something we could all learn from:

‘Everybody has a ‘thing’ that turns them on; nylon feet and tickling just happens to be yours’.

How very true.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back