• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What was your tickling fantasy as a child?

ordinaryhuman

I had a fantasy of being tickled by females with long nails and smooth skin on the back of their hands, fictional or non-fictional, and I still do. Since I noticed that most of you had a tickling fetish as a child, I wanted to ask: what was your tickling fantasy?

Last edited:
No...for me it wasn't so developed that I would reflect on it by that time.

certain female celebs from ( when it was the mid to late 70) would let me tickle there pantyhosed feet and then tie me down and run there long nails on me tickling me to pieces

A combo of tieing up and tickle torturing female teachers feet that were mean to me, tickling various female celebs feet from the time, which for me growing up was the late 70s through mid 80s era

and also I MUST mention, had fantasies to tickle torture some of the female companions of "Doctor Who" (yes, im an ORIGINAL Whovian for those younger fans out there that didn't know it was around back then LOL)

My favorite fantasy was to be able to have someone I want to tickle tied up and completely helpless so I could have my way with them. In my fantasy, once they were tied up and begging me not to tickle them, I would wrap myself around their ankle, slip their shoe and sock off. By this time, they would really start begging. Now I can start stroking their soles and driving them crazy....
That fantasy stayed in my mind for many years, until I actually got to fulfill that dream! :tickling:

Not sure how young you mean by 'child'

But I remember way back when, when we sold candy & other crap door-to-door for fundraising, I always had a fantasy that I would knock on a door, and this beautiful woman in business attire would answer, invite me in & I would slip off her high heels & tickle her nylon-clad feet.

Screw candy.

In childhood, tickling was a scary thing, and every time I'd see tickling on the TV, I would freak out and run and hide in the bedroom. I guess I was the subject of way to many tickle attacks when I was a baby.

First couple years of school was at a catholic school, with nuns wearing the long black robes that went to the ground, and where only their face and hands would show. Everything else was supposed to remain a mystery.

Some where pretty stern and where quick to dish out the discipline, so I would fantasize that I had captured five of them, squirreled away to a secret place on another planet where they could never get help. I had them in the kneeling position, of course, with their feet locked in stocks behind them to prevent much movement, their head and hands would be locked in a pillory device. I would sit at their feet and tickle those large wrinkly soles to my hearts delight, ignoring their pleas to stop until they were just about out of breath. I would give her a break while I moved on down to the next pair of bare feet on display and continue the tickling, while slowly moving down the line.

Nowadays at a session, the nuns have turned into more like harem girls, and I'm not nearly as cruel unless they request it.

I kind of remember having a fantasy about circus clowns... kindda freaks me out thinking about it sometimes

tickling my sister's friend. she was so skinny and I loved seeing and tickling her ribs.

When I was little the Little Rascals episode where Alfalfa has his foot in a hole in the bed and was tickled really struck me. I was so pissed it wasn't Darla LOL. I would fantasize about different women and girls I knew being put in the same position as I tickled them. Having bunk beds, I did get a few girls to dangle a barefoot or two from the top bunk for me to tickle briefly.

Tickling Marcia & Carol Brady. Tickling Barbara Eden--I dream of Jeannie.

I was always praying for any cute cartoon character gal to get in a ticklish situation. Like some animators would just accidentally make these dreams come true. And I wasn't sure what I liked really. Subconscious stuff floating around. Technically I was a young kid and not so much a child per say (and that Joker in the sig is coincidence), but I was on pins and needles hoping Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy would tickle each other in Batman: The Animated Series. I even had a big fantasy of the episode where they capture Batman that they both tickled the bejesus out of him before the real threats began.

From the age of four, I fantasized about having four girls sitting on my arms and legs, so I couldn't get away, and all four tickling me. The two sitting on my legs would tickle my bare feet and the two sitting on my arms would tickle my armpits and ribs.

I always had a fantasy that I would knock on a door, and this beautiful woman in business attire would answer, invite me in & I would slip off her high heels & tickle her nylon-clad feet.

This. Tickling the stocking feet of some of my teachers was also high on the list. Any mature, authoritative woman tickled silly and losing control always appealed to me. It still does now...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I never really had childhood fantasies given I was too young to understand. But I do remember wishing that I could just tickle the hell out of my next door neighbor's daughter one time, and I did manage to tickle her a, little bit one time.

Getting tickled by cute guys at school, or growing up to get tickled by some hot guy that looked like [insert whatever male actor I adored at the time].

I think my first exposure to bondage, tickling, and ultimately stage magic was watching a magic show when I was 5? 6? Quite young and evidently very impressionable! I remember rolling out that long sawing in half box onstage, his beautiful assistant willingly climbing into it and after it was closed up she was clearly helpless and at his mercy. I vividly remember him sliding stocks down over her neck and ankles and removing her shoes---can anyone think of a more mainstream and "innocent" way to get the bondage/foot fetish revved up?

After he sawed her in half he tickled her feet "to prove they were real", while she laughed from across the stage...... I think it was the perfect storm to ignite a Magical foot and tickling fetish!

I was fantasising about tickling teachers and similar authority figures from an early age. And yes, the Doctor Who thing: I'm old, British and nerdy enough to share this. Romana (Mary Tamm) was my favourite. Along with Joanna Lumley in the New Avengers - didn't see the older ones until later in life, I'd now prefer Tara King (Linda Thorson) every time, but there you go. And the newsreader Angela Rippon. Okay, I'm going to stop with the obscure UK-based childhood references now.

When I was around 5-6, I spent much time in the village not too far away from Moscow at grandma's place. I used to hang out with a girl of my age, we were good friends. Once she told me that she heard the news from the next village where there was a woman who somehow managed to escape from her husband who tied her up and tickle tortured her. And that it was revealed that several times he had married women and tied and tickle tortured all of them to death.
Those news made me really excited as I can remember. As we often played different games with that girl I even said: sounds fun, let's play those husband and wife, I would tickle you. She looked at me eyes wide open and refused. Such a pity I wasn't cruel enough to tickle her anyway :) I respected my friend's wishes.

My childhood fantasy, which remains my fantasy these decades later.

blank14gg.gif

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back