• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What will the world be 50 years from now?

Everybody will have a computer assistant chip implanted in his or her brain. :D

On a sadder note, the entire Middle East will by then be radioactive slag that glows in the dark. Too many extremists will have nuclear weapons before then for anybody to survive. One hopes that sane leaders elsewhere will keep it a local nuclear war.

Everything will be a StarBucks. Everyone will work for StarBucks :D :D :p

Kurchatovium Thread Technologies will have become a charter tour company, running hydrofoil excursions from the beach town of Baton Rouge to the offshore floating city of New Orleans after global warming. On the bright side, multi-trillionaire (OK, there's been some inflation) Addie Juniper, CEO of Low-Grav Bondage, Inc., will be hosting that year's NEST in Tycho City, Luna. Since the lower lunar gravity makes suspension bondage less stressful on joints, suspension bondage with tickling can go on for hours!

:) E. Bunbury

The world will be run by a single democratically elected goverment run by the uniamously elected sentient plant known as Phil O'Dendron as the populous finds he is really the only true green candidtate to run affairs. :D :D :p

The world will be run by a single democratically elected goverment run by the uniamously elected sentient plant known as Phil O'Dendron as the populous finds he is really the only true green candidtate to run affairs. :D :D :p

Groan!! Good one!!!

Thanks though I borrowed the Phil O'Dendron joke from the comedian Lewis Black. :D :D :p

LMAO! Now I need to increase my skepticism...

Anyway, is there a way to innovate a compact "urine distiller" attached to undies?

...then one can attach a straw to a sterile pouch underneath and sip distilled H20 while walking...Imagine a world without the need for public restooms! :eek: :D :D

Anyway, is there a way to innovate a compact "urine distiller" attached to undies?

...then one can attach a straw to a sterile pouch underneath and sip distilled H20 while walking...Imagine a world without the need for public restooms! :eek: :D :D

If memory serves (And that's a BIG "if"!), I beleive there already are water purification cartridges capable of this in an emergency - a combination of ion exchange resins and activated charcoal. Maybe somebody with a recent military background can fill us in.

I'll think I'll pass, though. (Pun not intended, but acknowledged.)

If memory serves (And that's a BIG "if"!), I beleive there already are water purification cartridges capable of this in an emergency - a combination of ion exchange resins and activated charcoal. Maybe somebody with a recent military background can fill us in.

I'll think I'll pass, though. (Pun not intended, but acknowledged.)

^ never been to the military :idontwann

In 50 years, I will be 86 and still be working because the social security system will have collapsed and the retirement age will have been moved up to 112. :disgust:

Hahhaha, that's hillarious. :)

Kurchatovium Thread Technologies will have become a charter tour company, running hydrofoil excursions from the beach town of Baton Rouge to the offshore floating city of New Orleans after global warming. On the bright side, multi-trillionaire (OK, there's been some inflation) Addie Juniper, CEO of Low-Grav Bondage, Inc., will be hosting that year's NEST in Tycho City, Luna. Since the lower lunar gravity makes suspension bondage less stressful on joints, suspension bondage with tickling can go on for hours!

Seeing the world in chaos sadistic female ticklers decide to make things right and tickle all the leaders of the world into submission. What follows is a utopia where every dissenter is tickled by these sadistic femmes until perfect order is achieved. Also nudity is manditory lol. There's a New world Order you can get excited about!:whip:

In fifty years, it will have fallen out that after the radiological effects of increased solar activity peaking in 2012, in combination with the cosmic convergence spoken of in Mayan calendars, a series of rapid mutations will take root, especially in several varieties of aye-ayes.

Developing extraordinarily large brains, but retaining their eerie, soul-gazing eyes and bony fingers, they fast become the superior intellect, surpassing even the once-dominant cetaceans. (Don't even ask where humans rate on the intelligence scale.)

Humans, bewildered not so much by their intelligence but their creepy, all-knowing appearance, quickly submit to the aye-ayes as their overlords, and each human is required by law to carry an aye-aye on his/her back to command them.

Interestingly, it is also legislated that when the aye-ayes give orders, the proper compliant response is not "aye-aye", as it creates far too much confusion.

After years of being unable to "get the monkeys off their backs" so to speak, an enterprising human known as Sidney Shortfingers (so named by his aye-aye master) suddenly realizes that the massive craniums that the aye-ayes have developed makes them rather hysterically top-heavy, and a good stiff shove will knock them to the ground, landing head-first, and rather like a turtle, unable to right themselves.

Shortfingers leads a small band of revolutionary monkey-shovers to a brief victory over their bug-eyed overlords, but the stinging ennui that follows in the days after make them realize that the human race was far better off having someone else think for them, and once again they welcome their fuzzy, megacephalic masters, and are renewed with a sense of purpose.

In fifty years, with the greenhouse effect in even more full swing, weather will have gotten so erratic that forecasters forego predicting anything as mundane as thunderstorms and coldfronts, and reserve their energy instead for Biblical-level plagues, of which there will be many...

"Today in the northeast, there's a sixty-percent chance of bats, followed by boils. Of course, with all those bats, and the anticipated 110+ degree temperartures, the G.P.I. or Guano Particulate Index will hit another record high today, so be sure to wear your masks and galoshes."

Great thread, BTW, Bohemianne! :D Think I might be a regular on this one. :)

Last edited:
As a result of increased exposure to solar radiation over the years thanks to a weakening Van Allen radiation belt, humans will suffer unfortunate skin conditions on an epidemic level. Modern pharmaceuticals and the companies that produce them will have been all but destroyed by an Aye-Aye religious decree, and humans will have to resort to the few options left them, the most readily available of which is colloidal silver.

While their skin clears, it takes on a blue hue -- an unfortunate side-effect known as argyria, as shown here:

paulkarasonblue1.jpg

Blue Man Group, the once-popular franchise, begins receiving mixed reviews -- at best losing it's relevance, and at worst, it's considered a cruel joke, and falling on hard economic times, is forced to disband.

Meanwhile, a handful of musician-performers with more resilient DNA which has not fallen to dermatitis or similar ailment begins "Normally-Hued-Man Group", but is met with only modest success, and anyway, all profits in accordance with the law, are given to their Aye-Aye masters.

The project of an eccentric M.I.T. grad (which linked the original "Donkey Kong" video game to a learning, evolving A.I.) finally attains sentience after fifty years. Kong commandeers a local android to explore the three dimensional world, and blows its own mind in a moment of satori upon encountering the children's toy, "Barrel of Monkeys". :illogical

In fifty years, with the greenhouse effect in even more full swing, weather will have gotten so erratic that forecasters forego predicting anything as mundane as thunderstorms and coldfronts, and reserve their energy instead for Biblical-level plagues, of which there will be many...

"Today in the northeast, there's a sixty-percent chance of bats, followed by boils. Of course, with all those bats, and the anticipated 110+ degree temperartures, the G.P.I. or Guano Particulate Index will hit another record high today, so be sure to wear your masks and galoshes."

Great thread, BTW, Bohemianne! :D Think I might be a regular on this one. :)

^ Aye -Aye and welcome LOL. Thanks for the mega-informative premonition of the world 50 years from. I was caught in between getting too serious and bursting into rolls of laughter. Yours was way different from H.G. Well's futuristic fiction because he was assuming the twilight of the earth, while this thread and your hyperguess will be the events of "our" old age. Practical, huh! :eek:

And of course, your presence just like the rest who answered this thread will PWN any aliens snooping on this. So be it. :eek: :D

in 50 years the world will be in the grips of the Wobal Glarming crisis which is very similar to Global Warming only it will have more celebrities and politicians supporting it. :D :p

^ Aye -Aye and welcome LOL. Thanks for the mega-informative premonition of the world 50 years from. I was caught in between getting too serious and bursting into rolls of laughter. Yours was way different from H.G. Well's futuristic fiction because he was assuming the twilight of the earth, while this thread and your hyperguess will be the events of "our" old age. Practical, huh! :eek:

And of course, your presence just like the rest who answered this thread will PWN any aliens snooping on this. So be it. :eek: :D

Huzzah! Glad you like. :)

And since you mentioned them, on the aliens:

In fifty years, it will be revealed that the alien race that we've long heard about making crop circles like this...
circle1.jpg

...are just the backward cousins of the ones who've been here far longer... They've ironically gone entirely unnoticed by humans, despite being far more prolific across the world, and have long had a grasp on rendering their trademark signs in three dimensions rather than the more primitive two...

I submit for your perusal a small collection of compelling photographic evidence of three-dimensional alien agricultural intervention that we seem to pass by every day without a second thought... Often chaotic in arrangement, it's growing apparent that they are sometimes found in organized formations as well...

If you thought crop circles were unnerving, prepare to be gobsmacked by...

CROP CYLINDERS!!!

Irregular formation, fairly evenly spaced:
cc-Hay-rolls.jpg

Evenly spaced loose line (background):
Hay-Rolls-Sugarloaf.jpg

Lines of cylinders:
42-15891889.jpg

Flat-face to flat-face line:
PP1274-hay-rolls.jpg

Ominous and imposing:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2137/1517708380_fa7c65ec80_b.jpg

Covered in an inexplicable eerie black film:
http://www.hayinart.com/images/2519.jpg

Congregating in groups:
randall_hay_450x299.jpg

Totally dominating a frightened farmer's field:
hayrolls.jpg

Are they trying to tell us something?
jun03_06.jpg

...you have been warned.

In fifty years, for reasons unbeknownst to all but the Aye-Ayes, human beings start losing their scent. Mating behavior linked to pheromones ends, and the population begins a surprisingly precipitous decline.

In order to maintain a robust human underclass to rule, the Aye-Aye overlords mandate the use of "reodorant" -- a pheromone-laced underarm and groin roll-on -- to replace the missing scent. Soon, mating behavior picks up and population stability is achieved.

However, during an unfortunate mishap at a reodorant factory, an explosion levels the plant and covers the surrounding forests and countryside with pheromones in a five mile radius.

Soon after, swarms of humans, obeying their primitive instincts more than their Aye-Aye masters, converge on the scene in the largest indiscriminate mass-humping in recorded history.

It takes seventeen days for the scent and the humans to clear, and far longer to clean up afterwards, and comfort the traumatized wildlife.

in 50 years technology will be advanced enough so that when we "enter" the chatroom, we actually enter the chatroom!

In 50 years time the world will be 50 years older

You prophets with all your wild visions of the future. I doubt sincerely doubt this one. In 25 years the earth will be sucked through a time worp causing it to age rapidly so that "50 years" from now the Earth will be billions of years old and destroyed. Uh duh!!!:woot::cat: But before that artificially intelligent robots designed to tickle their masters will see how they are easily controlled and begin a program of tickling humans into submission. Unable to tickle the robots back humans will have no choice but obey our sadistic robot lers who lack empathy for us being unable to be tickled themselves!<<<<----

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back