• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What would you do if its your last yr on earth?

lilone4sir

1st Level Red Feather
So, the day has come and you've been told it's all gonna end. You have 1 year... what're you gonna do with it? Do you tell people?

Firstly I hope your alright!
Secondly you have an almost free ticket to do as you please without the worry of repercussions...so pretty much anything i wanted.

Although when my health did start to falter id take my own life by jumping from an airplane without a parachute and fly to my death :)

Soooooo much pot. Life savings is now the pot budget. And since i'm gonna die anyways, maybe some other drugs i'd never dare try before.

On my last day, I'd go ahead and go kill everyone i've ever hated. I'd probably be high on pcp when i do it. I wouldn't use a gun, just my bare hands.

I probably seem like an ass now, but actually think about it. You could get back at ANYONE who royally screwed you over.

Some people say they don't get a thrill out of revenge. I do.

I'll never harm you if you don't harm me. Once you DO harm me however, it won't leave my mind until I dish it out tenfold.

So yeah, there would be a one man riot in my city on my last day. Just sayin'!

So, the day has come and you've been told it's all gonna end. You have 1 year... what're you gonna do with it? Do you tell people?

I enjoy many, many session with lots of Dommes. :D :couch:

I only tell one lawyer who will settle my affairs.

I'd spend it with those who make it worth while and I'd travel and take them with me. We'd hit up Ireland, Scotland, New Zealand, the Mediterranean, etc. I just may let someone take me skydiving. ;) Then get a nice cabin in the mountains on the lake and enjoy people for the remainder of the time.

Get in my car and start driving every major highway in the US (and maybe Canada, cause Canada is cool) until I'm no longer healthy to drive anymore. An nope, wouldn't tell a soul- just kinda disappear like that, like an old cat. Saves my family from the burial costs.

Soooooo much pot. Life savings is now the pot budget. And since i'm gonna die anyways, maybe some other drugs i'd never dare try before.

On my last day, I'd go ahead and go kill everyone i've ever hated. I'd probably be high on pcp when i do it. I wouldn't use a gun, just my bare hands.

I probably seem like an ass now, but actually think about it. You could get back at ANYONE who royally screwed you over.

Some people say they don't get a thrill out of revenge. I do.

I'll never harm you if you don't harm me. Once you DO harm me however, it won't leave my mind until I dish it out tenfold.

So yeah, there would be a one man riot in my city on my last day. Just sayin'!

A very sad post.I am really sorry that you look at life that way.

Just to clarify... is the scenario in question that <I>I</I> have one year to live, or the <I>world</I> is going under together?

This would affect my answer.

Honestly, i would either hang myself or shoot myself in the head the day i found out.

Off topic: Who keeps putting "never gonna give you up" tags on all the threads?

I'd go sky diving
rocky mountain climbing,
going two point seven seconds on a bull named Fu Man Chu.
And I love deeper and I speak sweeter,
And I give forgiveness I'd been denying.
I'd finally be the husband, That most the time I wasn’t.
An' I became a friend a friend would like to have.
Well, I'd read the Good Book, and I'd give it a good long hard look

What was the image? I've never seen an image taken
down by mods here!

Must have been awful!

Off topic: Who keeps putting "never gonna give you up" tags on all the threads?

No idea, but I'm thinking it has something to do with the warning from Myriads, lol.

And lilone, sure hope you're okay! :bighug:

If it were me, I certainly would tell people... those who matter in my life at least. I'd want to travel and do some of the things I'd always wanted to but couldn't because of school, work, life or whatever. Anything really to distract me from that reality...

probably spend as much time as possible with my family and my wife, maybe try to get on better terms with my sister and my nephew, go to as many kings games as possible (home and away), etc, etc.

I actually ponder this question alot. Spiritually and philisophically you really learn alot about who you are at the core when you ask yourself this. Honestly I wouldn't do much different exept maybe drop one of my two jobs. Otherwise, definately more time with family, friends, and visit my favorite places in the U.S. Maybe even play some powerball numbers, because life is so ironic that I would probably win. (and then keel over)

I would not tell people other than perhaps my wife. I would visit my family first off and from there I would seek out the sillier things I've always wanted to try and some that I have tried and would love to revisit. (bungee jumping, white water rafting, karaoke bars, deep sea fishing etc...). I would be sorely tempted to take my own life as the time got close with a heroin overdose but unfortunately that would nullify both my life insurance policies so I would just fade away naturally.
As others have stated... I am hoping this is just an amazing thread idea and not indicative of your own life currently.

I wouldn't tell anybody (which those of you who know me IRL will laugh at, I know, esp for someone as noisy as me!) but I couldn't do it, bring everyone down like that, face that look of pity in their eyes. Ugh. Fuck that.

I'd travel, travel, travel and give all of my money away, have a ball and make as many people happy as I could. And above all else, make sure they NEVER forget my name.
XOXO

I'd continue working and living my life as I do.

I'd slowly clean up the details of things that one needs to get taken care of. Dispose of my possessions, throw out all the crap no one will want, and make arrangements for any responsibilities that I had to be smoothly handed off to others to take care of.

I'd make sure that I had proper closure with any people I felt a need to have such with.

On the day of, I'd find a pleasant quiet place and lay down, and go away.

Myriads

Everything about this thread makes my stomach hurt. :(

I know that it's valid and essential to at least have some idea of what you would need to get in order re: assets and properties. But still, the concept of death... :(

Removing all the legal mumbo jumbo that would need to happen.. I would,

[[ In no particular order. ]]

- Write Spawn an excessively long letter thanking him for being such an incredible son, even though my time was cut short and telling him how important he is/was to me and all of that kinda stuff. Include photos and albums that I've put together of him.

- Do an obscene amount of tastefully done clothed/nude photoshoots.

- Beg Kink.com to do a tickling only video [with D/s angle] and letting me be in it. As a 'Lee.

- Fly out to Colorado.

- Drive the expressways and thruways.

- Drive a Monster truck.

- Have incredible sex.

- Clean everything in my mother's house.

- Try not to cry.

- Host an epic gathering.

- Beg Jeff or Myriads to turn off the 60 second rule. Just for a day.

- Work to clear up any rough spots with people I care about and make sure that they know that I really do love them with every ounce of my little black heart.

- Insist on a Team JoManda Goes Wild video.

- Beg Jay and Brent and Baldi to dress up in prom gowns and serenade me.

- Get 6 lurkers to De-lurk and become regular posters.

- Cut a sheep into tiny pieces and hand deliver it to

- Learn how to ride a motorcycle.

- Pet a large cat.

- Ride a horse.

- Drive a tractor trailer.

.. omg. I can't stop!

I would pack up and sell all of my stuff except anything portable (laptop, etc). I would make sure ALL my shit was in order before I did anything else. I'd drop out of college (why keep going?) and start traveling. See everything.

Also, I'd find out if the life insurance companies had heard about my plight. If not, I'd take out a $10,000 life insurance policy to cover my funeral. ;)

Assuming I'm going under by myself, then, I'd probably do whatever I wanted from one moment to the next. For most of my life, I've been struggling to impose some sort of order on the way I feel, think, and act; I'd stop doing that, as it would seem kind of pointless to try and organize myself for anything long-term.

I would stop putting any effort into getting along with people. It takes a lot out of me; I simply don't understand people, individually or in general. To me, a lot of the choices people make seem irrational and silly, and I can personally see clear, obvious alternatives which would've worked a lot better... but then other people seem to understand each other, when I utterly fail to do so, so I'm clearly missing something <I>big</I>. I've tried for a long time to be more social; I think I'd stop, and just flow with whatever happened, socially speaking: if you want to hang out, great. If you're going to ignore me, or wait for me to make all the decisions, I'm fine on my own.

I'd stop worrying about my health, to the small-to-moderate extent that I currently do.

I'd indulge in illegal drugs. I currently don't, but on a few individual occasions in the past, I have. Some of the experiences I had while on them marked the most incredibly enjoyable times of my life. It's escapist, and possibly shallow, but if I had only a year to live, that (plus the consequences if caught with them) would not dissuade me from doing them, as they do now.

I'd try to leave some lasting legacy, be it a book, a game, or even a few videos on YouTube.

This depends on whether or not the world's going to end in a year, or just your own life.

If it was like "Armageddon" times 20 and the scientific community was like, "Um, there's a giant meteor the size of Africa going to hit the planet in about a year", then I'm not sure what I would do, but it would probably be pretty insane.

If it was just "sorry dude, you've got pancreatic cancer", then I'd probably do everything possible to make sure my family didn't inherit my debts and then use what little I had left to maybe travel the world.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back