• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Would You Do To My Feet? Sorry for posting it in the wrong section!

butterflytickles

TMF Regular
I accidentally posted this in the tickling discussion first and was told that it apparently belongs here. OIMG_8184.JPGops!

What Would You Do with My Feet?
So, because I like to tease and also because I'm forever curious...I'd really like to know, what would you do to my feet in this picture?

Please keep it PG-13 ladies and gents.

Hehe, I am smirking as I write this. I can't wait to read your responses! :)

I would lick your bare soles for a long time, then tickle them, then lick them again. :feets: :devil:

tickle you all day long and night make you laugh your ass off till there are tears.

Would at first kiss your oretty and soft looking feet. Then I would tickle them until you can`t take any more. Then I`ll give you a break while I will worshipping them for letting you rest for a while. Then starting the tickling again. Worshipping, tickling and so on, for hours and hours!
Btw: How long do you think, can you take a good feet tickling with my long fingernails, untill you really must use your safe word?

I would alternate between rubbing and gently tickling your beautiful feet :)

I would start off sloooooooowly tickling your arches with my fingers. Then increase the intensity on your soft soles! As you laughed hysterically I'd just keep tickling your feet but use EVERY tool at my disposal! Hairbrush, electric toothbrush, feathers, pipe cleaners! Hopefully you'd be a ticklish mess!!!!&#55357;&#56841;

You would be placed in strict bondage so you were unable to move. Then I would attack your soles with nails, feathers, hairbrushes, electric toothbrushes till there were tears running down your cheeks.

Mmmm would be hard not to lick them for starters! But I would start off holding your big toe gently as I take my fingers and run them up and down your sole finding the best reactions, and then I'd go back and tickle between each toe

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back