• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What would you do?

As long as its not one time use, I'd want to see everything! I'd just spend all day with my eyes closed figuring out just what really happened.

What would you do if you could sense all of another person's experiences: sight, sound, smell, touch?

That'd be so trippy! I guess I'd just try and appreciate the world from another point of view.

What would you do if you could spend 24 hours getting away with every lie you told?

Use it to my advantage and get loads of money. Like going in to the bank telling them they've made a mistake and that I should have a lot more money in my account. Like Ricky Gervais is doing in The Invention of Lying.
Other than that I'd of course get people to let me tickle them and play with their feet :angel:

What would you do if you woke up alone in a dark room and heard the voice from Saw: "I want to play a game.."

I'd hope to God it was some friends playing a prank, if it wasn't, I'd probably freak the fuck out.

What would you do if you could control other people like they were a Sim.

I'd probably have a much easier social life, everyone would be doing what I want them to do. Hmm, there was a "tickle" option in those games too, wasn't there?

What would you do if you became a ghost?

Not gunna lie I'd probably mess with some people :p But mostly just watch over the ones I'd left behind.

What would you do if you woke up and found you'd lost the memory of your entire life temporarily?

No idea. Probably freak out and try and figure out my life, and come to weird, wrong conclusions.

What would you do if you were alone in your room and suddenly felt yourself being tickled by some invisible force?

I'd freak out initially but eventually start experimenting to see if I could get it to tickle me in a fun way.

What would you do if scientists invented a portal you could stick your limbs through to either be tickled by, or to tickle, your friend who had the other end of the portal?

That is the best idea ever. I'd use it every chance I could I think. Much better than skyping!

What would you do if your portal could also transport you into any tickle dream you could imagine?

Find the best dream id ever had and go for it

What if you had a portal that could unfix one mistake youve made in life?

Fix it, although I don't want to explain it.

What if you could completely travel through this portal to aler/lee, or alternatively bring them to you?

I would use it to remedy a lost opportunity from long ago (about 1980).

What would you do if won a lottery with $10 million lump sum after taxes?

My head would explode from all the possibilities! I'd start with paying off my student loans and then just travel like hell and have fun for at least a year before trying to settle down a bit and consider my future options. Oh, and I'd buy an apartment for my brother.

What would you do if you got bitten by a spider and soon realized you had the same abilities as Spider Man?

Swing around buildings on spider webs and probably not spend much time fighting crime.

What would you do if you could walk through walls?

I would phase through them when I needed a quick escape route or to get things that are locked away.

What would you do if you woke up on a remote island and were told you were the "prey" in some kind of weird tickle safari, with ler's roaming the island to capture you as a trophy?

I'd establish whether these lers were women, and if so I'd likely act as if I'm trying to get away but really I'd allow myself to get caught.

What would you do if you could place your feet into a portal knowing that a skilled ler was at the other end, but once you put them in the ler was free to tickle them how they wished?

I'd be tentaive, but would trust the ler enough to tickle them in a way that was enjoyable for both of us.

What would you do if you could portal tickle with anyone you wished, but it cost you $1000 each time?

Id spend probably two grand on sessions and then take stock and see if there was a less expensive way! It would definitely involve one or two hard to reach tmf friends.

What if you received an invitation to walk through a full size portal but you had to walk through dressed for a tickle session, and you werent sure exactly what sort of tickling would occur on the other side?

Well, I'd only be dressed for it, you didn't say that I had to participate. I' walk through and se what kind of session was in store and decide then.

What would you do if you woke up tied to the bed and saw someone you really hate ready to tickle you?

Break the restraints and rush them.

What if it was someone you only knew vaguely?

I'd probably be surprised, intrigued and flattered that they desired me so much.

What would you do if you chatted online with someone for five years and then when you finally met the person had lied about him/herself almost completely?

I'd be like,or think to myself, ''Damn, you're fake.''

What would you do if an orangutan introduced themselves and wanted to chill for a while?..LOL

LMAO. I'd probably awkwardly try to groom it, then go and play in the trees.

What would you do if you saw yourself on the news doing something stupid (like in the background of a broadcast)?

Nothing much, think of it as funny. I have no problem laughing at myself ^^ I'd probably tell my brother to look it up.

What would you do if you were deaf for a month?

I would try to learn reading from the lips movement; when I finally get my hear back, I will use it for my advantage in some situations. What would you do if a giant eagle drop the Grizly bear on your backyard?

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back