• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What would you have done? (Tickle story)

Camillo1213

o I was just at my local shopping mall in my city to buy some stuff when a random woman approached me. She was a bit older than me like around her mid 30s and had a foreign accent (propably eastern Europe). She told me she needed a ticket for her train ride but didnt have any money with her, so she asked me if I could lend her the 20 bucks and she promised that she would pay me back. I was quite sure that this was scam but I thought that I could take advantage of her situation. I told her that I'd give her the money if she'd let me tickle her feet. She seemed confused and I had to explain things to her and asked her if she had 10 minutes time. She nodded and we went outside around the corner were we would sit on a bench and I told her to put her feet on my lap. I took her black sandals of and looked at her feet. They were neither pretty nor ugly but at least they were well looked after. I started stroking her feet with my fingers lightly and she started giggling nervously. I continued to work my way between her toes her arches with light but quick touches of my fingers and more and more the woman exploded in laughter. She tried to pull away her feet a few times but i grabbed her ankles and didnt let her get away. After around 8 minutes she was already covered in sweat and exhausted and begged me to stop earlier so I gave in. I gave her 20 bucks and she thanked me and left. Afterwards I wasnt really sure if it was the right thing to to but I really enjoyed it though. What would you have done?

You’re lucky. Usually when a random woman approaches me, she has like 2 teeth in her head, hasn’t showered in a week, and is carrying cardboard sign that says her kids are starving.

I won't lie to you. The thought has crossed my mind before except for two things:

1. I very VERY rarely get a woman asking/begging me for money. In fact, I only think it's happened once or twice in my life. The one time the girl was in the middle of a highway and semi-decent looking, but still looked dirty. I drove past her because I typically do not give money to homeless beggars for various reasons when this thought popped into my head.

2. All of the homeless people that ask me for money are usually very dirty, stinky, unkempt, etc. Idk what the case was with this woman, but more often than not, I do not want to go ANYWHERE near their feet. I'd pay them to keep their feet away from me.

But in the end, I don't give money to beggars/homeless people. I would do what I always do and either not look at them and pretend not to hear them, or tell her I don't have any money, which is the truth because I don't carry cash on me, so I can't anyway

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back