• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What would you want to see in a lee being tickled for the community?

TicklingTips

2nd Level Red Feather
My partner is an amazing lee (not the girl in my sig block). She's hyper ticklish and is pretty keen to be forced to be tickled for the community. We're thinking along the lines of:

- minimal clothing
- forcing her to be interviewed about her ticklish spots, showing them off
- answering questions from the community
- being hardcore tickled on camera with as many people watching as possible, preferably live.
- the community deciding where and for how long she gets tickled (we've kind of thought of tying this to a charity fundraiser but that's TBC)

We have streamed tickling before on instagram so I know she's not making up a desire to have other people watch her be tickled.

What would you want to see in this kind of setup? Would you prefer to watch live or just see recordings later? Would you prefer to be able to ask questions, or vote for ticklish spots, or just have her tickled in some sort of pre-determined plan?

Basically any thoughts in general - what would make this fun and engaging for as many people as possible?

I think this sounds awesome and am interested. Both live and recorded would be cool. Like, record the live stream so it can be downloaded later.

I think the live voting is a great idea regarding where to Tickle her. You could do 2-5 minute segments, pause for a vote, Tickle based off the results, and then continue so on and so forth.

The interview is a great idea, however I could see too many questions coming in live all at once.

Maybe you could make this recurring as well where she rotates outfits. For example, I'm m a nylon guy and like shoe removal as part of the process where the lee is dressed very sexy in lingerie, but I also like different outfits with nylons as well (business/slacks look, skirts, etc). And I also like minimally clothed and non clothed both nylons and not. Have dates set for different outfits would likely bring in the most people because everyone has a favorite/preferred look to 'lees.

Any pics of her to share?

Would love to see some real torturous feet tickling. Showing great looking bare feet tied tight in bondage and showing her face laughing I h her head off.

20200124_181202.jpg

This is her.

Pacattack, I like the idea about multiple sessions in different outfits, and also short blocks of tickling with a vote each time.

Her feet are super ticklish and she's moisturising them regularly to make sure they are as ticklish as possible and ready to be shown off for the camera. I think this will be really interesting getting a lee on board who actually wants as many people as possible to see her get tickled.

I think you're right about the interview - we'd have to ask for questions ahead of time, not during it I think.

Like she has to speak while being tickled? Maybe! With punishments if she can't.

Exactly. The idea of having to perform cerebral functions under ticklish duress is so hot. And diabolical. Nothing better than hot and diabolical, no?

Live tickling with voting on where and with what tool to tickle with sounds great to me! Just let me know when and where to be and I'll be happy!

Live tickling with voting on where and with what tool to tickle with sounds great to me! Just let me know when and where to be and I'll be happy!

Awesome. We're still working out details - it might be weeks away but we're working on it.

For me personally there are 2 main things that make a tickle video worth watching:

1. The person is genuinely ticklish or are such a good actor I think it's real (if the laughter feels fake, I turn it off, I don't care how attractive she is)
2. Laughter is a must... Screaming, yelling, or if the Lee sounds like she's genuinely not having fun are a huge turn off... Lots of laughter, funny dialogue or begging, and I'm good.

Also something else that can be really annoying. I've actually watched ticklers where they hit a super ticklish spot, and it's obvious by the Lee's reaction, and they just kind of move on from it. Like it's obvious by the reaction that it sent the lee to a new level of tickle torture, and it was missed by the ler somehow.

For me personally there are 2 main things that make a tickle video worth watching:

1. The person is genuinely ticklish or are such a good actor I think it's real (if the laughter feels fake, I turn it off, I don't care how attractive she is)
2. Laughter is a must... Screaming, yelling, or if the Lee sounds like she's genuinely not having fun are a huge turn off... Lots of laughter, funny dialogue or begging, and I'm good.

Also something else that can be really annoying. I've actually watched ticklers where they hit a super ticklish spot, and it's obvious by the Lee's reaction, and they just kind of move on from it. Like it's obvious by the reaction that it sent the lee to a new level of tickle torture, and it was missed by the ler somehow.

Right so I've got some good news for you then...

1. She is devestatingly ticklish. It's absurd that she's a tickle fetishist when she's this ticklish.
2. She laughs, screams and begs but I'd say generally looks like she's having fun. She has really sensitive reactions but often asks for more.
3. Err...I won't be moving on. I have been tickling this girl for years and know just how to tickle her the worst...and she's up for that. She knows it'll be on camera and is keen.

ticklingtips-1661946401421.jpg

We used to stream a little bit of tickling content on instagram and this is a photo from back then.

What's the best way to stream this to the community? A lot of people have instagram but is there a better site for streaming adult-ish content?

I'm still digging into what the best platform is for actually showing tickle torture. Anyway we're thinking of taking some photos this afternoon so I might be back to post some later.

Someone suggested to me though that a discord server might be a great way to have her keep in touch with those who want to see her tickled, without it being completely public. Would people here be up for joining a discord if we set one up?

I'm still digging into what the best platform is for actually showing tickle torture. Anyway we're thinking of taking some photos this afternoon so I might be back to post some later.

Someone suggested to me though that a discord server might be a great way to have her keep in touch with those who want to see her tickled, without it being completely public. Would people here be up for joining a discord if we set one up?

I'd definitely be up for a discord group, she looks like she's a blast to tickle!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back