• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What would your tickle monster look like?

Ignatz said:
"La Belle Dame Sans Merci hath thee in thrall!"

is that something on the lines of. do something to the lady without mercy? lol

isabeau :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

isabeau said:
is that something on the lines of. do something to the lady without mercy? lol

isabeau :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou
Close, dear. It means The Beautiful Lady Without Mercy. The phrase popped into my head when I saw the feather-bearing babe in Mabus's post. (In the poem I quoted, La Belle Dame Sans Merci is a vampire who preys on a knight.)

Great question!
If it's a monster, the appearance doesn't matter much to me, as long as it's not disgusting. The first thing that comes to mind is a hydralisk with hands, probably because of the coolness factor.
Other than that, I would love it if it could touch my mind and sense what I feel while it tickles me. It would turn me on a lot to know that somebody is enjoying my sensations and state of mind. Also the direct feedback would be useful for picking what techniques to use, and on what spots.

I have to admit I've had ticklemonster fantasies for years...here are a few that come to mind...

the ever popular ticklebugs...at times tiny, like ants, at times larger, like those ugly bugs in "the mummy"...devilishly fast dancers on skin and tickly beyond belief!

the octopus...years ago I saw a Japanese netsuke of an octopus pleasuring a woman...and of course the tickling opportunities immediately came to mind :) Recently I saw another netsuke called "monkey and octopus in a fight". And all I could think of was...a few well-placed tentacles would certainly give the octopus an advantage! :)

finally my bizzaro one...I imagined a creature that was essentially a blob...for the poor unfortunate soul who fell into its trap, the blobby substance would envelope the victim and separate the limbs so essentially she is trapped, spreadeagle, and surrounded by this blobby substance. the creature is empathic and has an insatiable hunger to "taste" the victim's laughter and hysteria. It finds that surrounding a victim and stimulating the skin in certain ways makes for a satisfying "meal" of emotion :) Tickly sensations are generated several ways...by the vibrating blob that contracts, expands, and wiggles itself into the most sensitive places, blunt teeth and lips that, due to its blobby nature, can move anywhere along itself as it nibbles and suckles on skin, and knobs that knead and poke. It's ancient and therefore knows exactly how to drive its victims to levels of ticklish panic that assauges its neverending hunger. Oh, and it likes the taste of salty skin...so slurps and nibbles happily while the poor victim is driven into madness...

Am I weird or what?

Stacy

do you remember the movie The Blob? that movie gave me nightmares for years when I was a kid. I love your description! funny how some of the things that scared you the most as a child are the very things that you find… interesting :) as an adult.

the many armed monster is a given. love the idea of being held down by hands (tentacles… whatever… ) that belong to the very thing that is tickling me out of my mind.

kind of along the same lines, I really like those little robotic hands you find in so much of the tickle art. mindless, relentless, and EVERYWHERE! :D

My Tickle Monster would look like Matt Damon......aaahhhhhhh....Getting tickled all night long would be heavenly.

Two ideas come to mind.

The first is a kind of robot- countless arms and tentacles though- able to tickle everywhere and anywhere in a heart beat, and restrain its victim in any way possible. It would have brushes, feathers, and small fingers. It would have a humanoid looking center and would be able to tease its victim softly and coyly with a smooth, feminine voice.

The other is similar- imagine if you will an inky black blob- thin and lithe with lots of small tentacles and hands, again able to tickle everywhere and anywhere. It wouldn't relent until it'd had its tickle fill- being playful and intense.

1- A giant living feather!
2- ghosts, spirits or deamons ... they can tickle in unimaginable ways!

toneus79 said:
Wow I've had this Octopus Tickle Monster fantasy as well.

Then you might enjoy the stories at my site: http://www.asstr.org/~advanact/

My "Adventures in Cartoonland" tale features Suzy, the Tickling Octopus, and she's been my favourite imagined tickle monster for as long as I can remember.

Feel free to write and let me know what you think.

I think the only qualifications mine would need is fingers and a rope.

Coming right up!

crydun said:
my tickle monster would probably have big brown eyes and dark hair... or ... maybe gray hair. somewhat muscular and able to woo me with a single syllable
Knock knock;
Who's there?
Delivery from Domino's. :wavingguy
(Innocent woman opens door)
Hi, lady. You ordered one gray haired, somewhat muscular ticklemonster? Here ya' go! Just don't open the box till your door is closed! Bye! ;)
(Closes door, then opens box) :wowzer:
Gotcha! :devil:
Hahahahaha!Heeheeheeheehee!Oooohwhooohoohoohoo! :blaugh:
And etcetera.
Seriously; read the story I wrote, called Down In Alabama; Circa 1836
Matthew senior is essentially me. :wiseowl:
I live in Pittsburgh, so I might be within reach. I have photos on the members photos forum.
PM me if you want to discuss. The face in my signature image below is actually me.
Mastertank1

Advanact said:

My "Adventures in Cartoonland" tale features Suzy, the Tickling Octopus, and she's been my favourite imagined tickle monster for as long as I can remember.

Advanact, I love your stories. They were the first tk stories I ever saved to my computer. If I ever write a tk monster story it will feature a giant female spider - I mean, spiders make their *own* bondage!!

Speaking of the Raggedy Ann movie, I recently found it on eBay (someone had converted the video to DVD). I used to watch the movie a *lot* when I was a kid, and maybe I didn't have a thing for tickling that far back but I don't even remember Gazooks from my childhood. The scene *I* always remembered from the film was the Taffy Monster. Freaked me the hell out. o_o Anyways it's funny now to see the movie and realise why it will probably never be rereleased - I hadn't realised as a child that two of the dolls in the Playroom were racial stereotypes.

QueenOfHearts said:
Advanact, I love your stories. They were the first tk stories I ever saved to my computer.

You flatter me!

When I first stumbled upon tickling on the Internet, I was surprised (and saddened) to see that there wasn't so much as a jot written about tickle monsters. I've written those stories as much to exercise my own imagination as anything else and am delighted each time I hear someone else has enjoyed them as well.

QueenOfHearts said:
If I ever write a tk monster story it will feature a giant female spider - I mean, spiders make their *own* bondage!!

That's a thought I've been planning as well: A giant, soft, feminine spider with eight noodly arms just waiting to catch the unwary.

Better watch out! Once you've been gripped by those nimble-fingered hands, it'll only be a matter of seconds before you've been cocooned for coochie coo!

My Tickle Monster

Is the Scrofed demon from my tickle story "Cordelia and Fred from "Angel" get it!" It's a big "Jabba the Hutt" like blob with dozens of tentacles that end in hands that had 8 fingers each, plumes of feathers, tufts of hair and mouthes with long tongues.

I based it on Gazooks, but added a few things.

I find it interesting that there seems to be a strong interest in tentacled monsters, but they show up relatively little in the fiction section. I'd once thought of doing a little tickling erotica comic involving an alien (the details of which are rather too lengthy and involved to get into here and now, but needless to say, it would be a devastating tickle-beast), but life kind of got in the way. Maybe I should give it a go again... Hmm... :)

Tickle Monster :couch: ,now that's a monster I wouldn;t be afraid of LOL :blaugh: :blaugh:
In my mind,I imagine a tickle monster that pursues me endlessly for tickling at all times so I am kept on my toes never knowing when or how I will be captured at any given time :couch: :bouncybou

tickleshotel said:
Tickle Monster :couch: ,now that's a monster I wouldn;t be afraid of LOL :blaugh: :blaugh:
In my mind,I imagine a tickle monster that pursues me endlessly for tickling at all times so I am kept on my toes never knowing when or how I will be captured at any given time :couch: :bouncybou

I was thinking more of an invisible force, gliding towards your desk at work, and humbly tickling you while on shift :devil:

natural tickler said:
I was thinking more of an invisible force, gliding towards your desk at work, and humbly tickling you while on shift :devil:

:yowzer: :xpeepsofa ROFL NT!! Yes that kind of tickle monster too,and just thinking about it gives me chills :jester:

This sight is no longer accessible for some reason. Could you tell me why?

Succubus/Incubus, Vampire(Bram Stoker's), Ogre, tentacle monsters, and last but not the least... Beelzebub (which my man finds very funny).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back