• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What you would want in a clip review...

C.K. Storyteller

3rd Level Blue Feather
I got this notion to start reviewing some of the clips I've procured over the years. Before I get all into it, what are some things people would want to know in a clip review?

ex. Tickler ability, ticklishness, bondage, etc.

the first two are a good idea
bondage who gives a F***

Last edited:
geting realy ticklish girls, with realy ticklish feet, where you can drive them nuts just using your hands, no brushes. And that they are so ticklish than if they are not tied tight in bondage, there would be no way to be able to tickle them. Some real tickle torture.:yourock:

geting realy ticklish girls, with realy ticklish feet, where you can drive them nuts just using your hands, no brushes. And that they are so ticklish than if they are not tied tight in bondage, there would be no way to be able to tickle them. Some real tickle torture.:yourock:

Not sure you understood the thread, my friend. I'm going to review existing clips, not produce my own.

I think reviews are a great idea, I mean , that's how I know when to buy a book, i read reviews. Anyway, I would say some good things to write about in a review are:

1.what the tickler/ticklee looks like, maybe they look like someone famous or something, are they a girl next door? what is the ticklee wearing? is the guy wearing a mask/or costume?
2. the angle of the camera, do they get good shots, are they using multiple angles?
3. expressiveness of the lee, does he or she do anything unexpected? are they a laugher, talker, or screamer, etc?
4. is the ticker good? what techniques do they use? do they add to the scene or are they a distraction? do they banter, tease, or talk to the lee?
5. what areas are tickled, obviously,
6. is it a satisfying clip? or does it leave the viewer wanting more? how does it compare to other similar clips(either by that producer or others)?
7. what kind of tickling is it? playful, sexual? both?
8. would you buy from the clip store/producer again?
9 is this a pure tickling clip or is some other fetish thrown in. i know a lot of people would want just a tickling clip and not tickling + foot worship, for example.

Hope that I helped. I have been toying with the idea of writing reviews too, so I think of questions like this all the time.

i've never been into bondage but I am a HUGE fan of foot and belly button tickling

I got this notion to start reviewing some of the clips I've procured over the years. Before I get all into it, what are some things people would want to know in a clip review?

ex. Tickler ability, ticklishness, bondage, etc.

how effective the bondage is (tight and restrictive or allows struggling)
laughing (how hard)
tickling ability (how well is it going)
originality (how is it new and not backing the trend)

just some ideas.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back