• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Whatever happened to...

Shy-n-Ticklish

...that really great site, tklovers.com? It had a fantastic story archive, with many stories I am unable to find anywhere. Can anyone please help? Much appreciated.

Some of the titles

Don't know the authors, but here are some of my favorite stories from tklovers.com, which either no longer exists, or it's url has changed. If anyone can direct me to this site, and/or hook me up with any of these stories, I would be eternally grateful!!

*/f
A Ticklish Friendship
The Four
The Dolls
Flapper Party (long version)

*/m
Liar (I think that's the name)

Let's make this the "What ever happened to..." Thread.

I'll start!

What ever happened to Hotel Tickle and Camp Tickle. Those two sites were like my first experience with tickling on the web after ANA (God bless them).

Also, anyone remember a story site called Doc Soul? He featured mostly nylon tickling stories about black celebrity ladies. It was hot stuff.

Ok, now you go!

Regarding Hotel Tickle, I believe it was closed voluntarily by Daddy Longhair, the owner/creator/something. D. Longhair, who goes by "daddy" at the TMF, may still be around. I recall him posting here in the somewhat recent past. So ask him, you might wish to.

Venray's (not so) Private Place? I LOVED THAT SITE!!!!!
Great gallery and animations!!

Aiiiiight, then ima hit you with another oldie...

Funny Bone Tickling Story site... man i loved that one. :eek:

method11236 said:
Aiiiiight, then ima hit you with another oldie...

Funny Bone Tickling Story site... man i loved that one. :eek:

I've ready some highly erotic tickle stories on a site called "sublimedirectory.com". Look up one called "Sexy Belly" where a man writes about his wife performing belly dances in a nightclub.

HisDivineShadow said:
Regarding Hotel Tickle, I believe it was closed voluntarily by Daddy Longhair, the owner/creator/something. D. Longhair, who goes by "daddy" at the TMF, may still be around. I recall him posting here in the somewhat recent past. So ask him, you might wish to.

Yep...HDS has it correct. I am still here. I closed the site when my then partner Sexi Mexi and I parted ways. The site was based around us as a couple so once we terminated the relationship it made no sence to continue on the site as it was. Believe me, I have always had plans to remodel, just time has stepped in the way. Anyone who knows me here knows I would only deliever a site that is top notch and on the cutting edge or I won't do it all. My dream is a full interactive Flash developed site for those who are wondering.

It's funny, cause these dayz nobody hardly knows who I am anymore...LOL
I would like to think that at one time The Hotel made alot of people very happy :)

peace out,
daddy

Shy-n-Ticklish said:
...that really great site, tklovers.com? It had a fantastic story archive, with many stories I am unable to find anywhere. Can anyone please help? Much appreciated.

Tklovers can now be found at:
http://www.ticklingcommunity.com

I think it just changed its name,not sure,but everythings pretty much there from when it was tklovers.

Hotel Tickle and Camp tickle were some of the very first pages I saw. They helped convince me that I was not alone with my love for tickling, and I was not some perverted freak... ok, maybe I am, but I learned to embrace my freakside

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back