• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's An Intresting Thread To You ?

DannyMc

3rd Level Red Feather
Lately I've been wondering what catches the intrest of all of you regarding the threads people on the forum put out . I'm still rather new here so if you would please give me you're thought's on it ...Thanks

You ask some pretty cool questions hon, IMHO! :redheart:

And who knows what grabs their interests, when people are are so different, right? :wowzer:
Me, I like things I find relatable to my own life.

XOXO

Thanks Steph, things relating to our lives let us know were not alone .

Exactly! :wub:

Now get your ass to out next play party at PA or feel my wrath ya hear me Mr.? :rotate:
XOXO

Good! Now that's settled, back to topic! :whip:

Your turn gang, yoo hoooooooooooooooo!
XOXO

steph said:
Exactly! :wub:

Now get your ass to out next play party at PA or feel my wrath ya hear me Mr.? :rotate:
XOXO

steph if you don't mind me asking,when is the next PA party? :confused:

Well, for sure next summerby VERY popular request when blondtourage 2007 starts with the anxiously awaited Motown gang's
re-arrival in Cali :happyfloa And BTW, How cheesy am I hon? :shock:
LMAO!

But, knowing Goddess and me and our willingness to please our "guys" I'm sure there will be another one in the near future. You're on W/Gatherings list, I assume? I check every week or so...I'm not Goddess but I do play role of social director when I can...You'll know when it's going down--I'm booked solid for most of summer, LOTS of friends coming to visit! But, by fall, when the social calendar slows for us, who knows? ;)

XOXO

tickleshotel said:
steph if you don't mind me asking,when is the next PA party? :confused:

Last edited:
Actually... it all depends on my mood and the relevance of the thread.
I don't like negativity so I try to stay away from the threads that promote arguing... unless it's something that strikes close to home. I'd rather read and post to the ones that are more fun. I don't post to some if they deal with subjects I'm not familiar with... no sense of putting in my 2 cents if I have really nothing to contribute... some I find interesteing and read but don't post to because maybe someone has already said what I'd have said if I got there sooner... no sense on having too much repitition... unless, again, it's something I feel strongly about and I feel that quoting will emphsize or support a fellow member's views.
Also, I don't post to those threads that have gone so far off subject that it would feel pointless to bring it back on track.
Then again... I'm a woman and I understand it's expected and allowed for us to change our minds on anything at any time. So... there's always wiggle room and exceptions.

This was no help at all was it?

Tina, that's a great answer and Catherine, nothing like a good debate and Maniac, the forum wouldn't be the same without you !

I prefer threads that tell me something about who a person is. So, things about who you are, what you enjoy doing, books and music you read, people and things you really care about are the things that catch my interest. The same is true for TK related threads. If it's something reality based that shares or asks for information, I'll read it. If it's the latest fantasy about who you want to tickle or something like that (while I see nothing wrong with it), I'm not likely to read it.

I think THIS is a good thread topic. That's mainly because it invites people to share what they're here for. Folks are here for a variety of reasons. They have a variety of personalities and desires. It's the people who interest me, not just the primary topic of tickling.

Ann

i first am attracted to the title of a thread. i, like ann, enjoy posts which tell me about a person. at times i've been told i tell too many personal things which would be better left to private conversations. but heck i don't have anything to hide.

For me, an interesting thread is one that is full of debate. If it's heated debate, that's even better. I also am attracted to threads that discuss the things which interest me. Classic Rock, old TV shows and commercials, comedy, and particularly f/m tickling.

normally it is the title of the thread that drags me in, or the number of people that have posted to the thread, indicating it is of some importance. any thread that makes me think more than 7.42 seconds before answering is usually a good one. i try to stay away from the controversial/argueing threads, as ive noticed an increase in them. nothing at all wrong with a good debate, but the real nasty stuff i try to steer cleer of. my 2 cents. peace.........BLUE_THUNDER

I'm with Ann. I tend to like threads where people have taken some time to think and are sharing a bit of who they are. I enjoy the debate threads until they get repetitive and/or nasty. And then there are certain people whose threads I always enjoy so I open them no matter the topic if I see that they started it or replied to it.

I like threads that take some thought, threads that tell me interesting things about people, and threads I can make a useful contribution to, and unique threads.
There is a category of recurring threads I don't even click, on, but I am not sure how to describe it -- perhaps someone can help. The representative members are "what's your most ticklish spot", "which model would you like to tickle", "what reactions do you like", etc.
Another thing I like is if the title actually reflects what the thread is about. "A question", for example, is not a useful title.

The threads that bore me to tears are the ones that are posted the most on here. whos most ticklish? where are you most ticklish? what TMF member do you want to tickle? what star do you want to tickle? these are old and lame questions. be creative!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back