• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's Bella Bash like? (help!)

Simply put, it's a great time, laid back with lots of friends to be made both old (no offense Natural....) and new. :p

I highly recommend it especially for those of you who have never attended a gathering.

who you callin OLD???:Grrr:

how do I describe my sista's bash?? like this

NEST lite, with some spanking going on

become obnoxious and you *will* be asked to leave, if you wake up in Cleveland nekkid with "DRUNKEN FOOL" written across your forehead don't even try to blame me :slap:

*caps Sharpie*
Bella, I volunteer for this position.

Honestly I think Bella's is way better than NEST. NEST can be so overwelming with the 100's of people there. At Bellas is just like one big happy family. BTW, I happen to be Bellas oldest child.

I consider myself the stupid fourth cousin who eats and runs.

I am sorry I have not replied to this thread sooner....what is Bella Bash like..

well...

1. like coming home to old friends and enjoying warm embraces
2. a gathering that is good for the soul and a major stress relief
3. a place to let yourself be you for all that your are
4. a no judgement zone, a no drama zone
5. a hell of a lot of fun
6. omg, a lot of I love you's
7. did I mention fun, fun fun!
8. a gathering not to be missed
9. newcomers welcomed openingly

Can't wait to join my 2nd Bella bash and wondering what took me so long to get there in the 1st place!

I consider myself the pet rhinoceros who eats way too many cookies, drinks water out of vases, and can generally be found sleeping under a Tinkerbell blanket with Shamwow perched on his back.

Hey, SOMEONE has to play that role. :D

As to Bella Bash itself, it usually seems to go something like this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/21OH0wlkfbc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/21OH0wlkfbc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
I consider myself the pet rhinoceros who eats way too many cookies, drinks water out of vases, and can generally be found sleeping under a Tinkerbell blanket with Shamwow perched on his back.

And I'm the mini version of this creature :neenerneener:

Ahem...who eats the WHOLE FUCKING BOX AND DOESN'T SHARE!

As to Bella Bash itself, it usually seems to go something like this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/21OH0wlkfbc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/21OH0wlkfbc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OT: do you know how long my Rosie begged me to play "Annie-O" on Youtube and I had NO idea what the poor child was talking about? :facepalm:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back