• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's in it for the tickler?

It's all you Ronnie baby...It's all you...:p

As a novice 'lee, I've wondered what the 'ler could get out of the experience to compare to the pleasure I get on the receiving end. Thanks for asking the question, and thanks for all the enlightening responses. :blush: :tickle:
shdwcoder

ditto

What can I say that hasn't already ben said. I enjoy the "power", the physical contact, and the reactions of a realy ticklish 'lee. A 'lee that realy gets into it and enjoys it makes it even better.

Power exchange is DEFINITELY a big part of the kick I get out being a tickler. For the benefit of those here in this who may yet not know me, I guess I should reiterate the fact that I ONLY tickle (consenting) females. I, too, have a strong focus on tickling female feet. In as much as I adore that part of the female anatomy (probably more than even genitalia, for the most part), I have come to truly relish the impact that tickling has on the ("foot owners") composure and decorum...and being able to impact or impart the loss thereof.

This is not to say I don't deeply enjoy or find gratifying getting a strong response to tickling on ANY part of her anatomy, as all has relevance to that "power exchange ethic" that most of us ticklers admonish. Although I have learned not to engage in behaviors that are deemed inappropriate to my "willing" ticklee(s) [and appropriate is a relative term *as I shoot a glance at my dearest shdwcoder*] :devil:

I still find it awesome, even after all the wonderful tickling experiences I have shared (many of you know who you are and are regulars here too ;) ), that I can so innocently engage in something that doesn't seem overtly sexual [as such behavior is usually categorically prohibited in public tickling venues, such as gatherings and private tickling parties] and yet get SUCH a "kick" out of it that I bring a "spark" home to the one I am "intimate" with.

Probably equally as awesome, to me, is how I can combine my love for power exchange (as a person of dominant orientation) and my reverence for the well-formed female foot into an activity which innocently feeds both interests richly and deeply personally.

Gosh! What a joyous occasion it was for me (and I am sure I speak for others here too) when I was able to depart "the closet" with these intense desires and yet still have the opportunity to be met with understanding, commonality, and validation...as opposed to being ostricized and ridiculed.

Thanks for the opportunity to share these thoughts! Should continue to be a fine thread for sure! :D

It's all about power and control. Of course you should always use this power with responsibility. I also think it is very sexual in way. Have you ever noticed how a woman being tickled mimics a woman having an orgasm? So much power in thes fingertips, what am I to do with it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back