• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's the best reaction you've gotten when you tell someone?

Tissueboy

TMF Poster
Hi all. I was thinking about how many times I've seen threads about people reacting badly when you tell them about the fetish. Now I'm wondering about the times it's gone well for people. So yeah, what's the best reaction you've gotten when you tell people you love tickling?

"that's good. i love tickling you."

i've not actually had a bad reaction to it, come to think of it. i guess i'm a lucky one, but i only really tell people i'm very intimate with, and they've always been pleased with it.

Funny, I was just writing about this in another thread.
My wife (girlfriend at the time) smiled and thought it was cool. Since then we've had some wonderful tickling experiences. :)

i've told 2 people, both past girlfriends. neither a bad experience. i should admit i was a coward and told both of them talking on instant message.

the first just said "it isn't weird at all, it's exciting" and would later say i was silly for thinking its weird as its "the most innocent fetish you could have". She indulged me a little bit, but to her it was so innocuous that it's not even something she remembers. We're friends now and sometimes i remind her, but she will forget after like 2 months.

the second, who became a much more serious girlfriend, just thought it was great. she actually said "wait is this something you tell girls to lure them in? because it works amazing." we had many happy times and though i don't believe she was a genuine "convert", she acted the part very well.

to be honest i'm pretty surprised that people have bad reactions to it. i think we all make a big deal about it because of how big it is to us and how alone we feel. But trying to look at it objectively, my ex-girlfriends were right. it's a fun, innocent fetish that if anything makes us seem non-perverted. (i don't think they necessarily quite understand what goes through our minds, otherwise they'd probably think differently) :)

My best reaction, and this is 100% fact. I told my girfriend several years ago and the very second I told her she said, "God Damn. I love it too. We have wasted a lot of time.
Lets get to your house." The rest is histoy. It took a minute for it to sink in, but it was a wondeful afternoon.

The first person I told still had the best reaction. Her eyebrows raised, said "Really??", and got a small smile on her face. She wasn't into the tickling as much as the bondage, but it was a fun few months post-confession.

My last girlfriend smiled and then tied me up with a grin il never forget :D

Most kinksters I tell seem to jump on me and try to tickle me when I tell them.

S'all good. :D

I have had nothing but good experiences regarding telling people about my "affinity" for tickling. Everyone in my personal life knows, and honestly could care less. Just as I am pretty indifferent to what yanks the crank of the people close to me.

cant say ive ever had the bottle to tell any1....now i feel ashamed
xxxx

cant say ive ever had the bottle to tell any1....now i feel ashamed
xxxx

No need to feel ashamed at all man. Everyone handles it differently. After reading about all the struggles people have opening up to others about their fetish, I realize I am truly blessed that it's been so easy. And consider myself very lucky in that respect.

"OMG... SERIOUSLY?!?!?!"

My jaw dropped and I wasn't quite sure which way this was going.... but the smile on her face led me to believe it was all good.... and it was! While it lasted, hahaha :D

Last edited:
When drinking heavily, a friend who extracted the information from me just said "awww that's a cute one!"

I told my best friend, and being the thick headed guy that he is was like "I don't get it..."

Seriously, that is what he said.

One close male friend of mine thought it was kind of sexy that i actually know what I like and want because he feels most women never say what they want in bed. My current boyfriend i kind of admitted to him in a text and i was on my way home driving from his house and he texted back "come back here so i can tickle you.... :)"

Interesting. The best reaction I can remember getting was just "really!". But I haven't got any really bad ones either. Mind you, I don't think I've used the word "fetish" - I've just said I loved tickling girls and being tickled by them. I think some people didn't even realise I got turned on by it!

I've gotten:

"Yeah...I knew that. I could tell when I tickled u. Its adorable. it fits ur personality"

"ok.....and?"

"Is that all? there's nothing wrong with that!!!!"

:D

My ex-girlfriend, "O.K....I will call you tomorrow."

She never called. :(

"Oh, I know"
My friend haha. I really don't know how she could. Really don't, she has never even tickled me before. Or seen me tickled I dont think.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back