• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's the best tickle positions?

Cool guy

TMF Novice
What's the best way to restrain a lee and what is the best equipment to use?

I like holding her ankles under my arm so I'm looking right at the soles of her feet so that way i can tickle her feet close up and watch every wrinkle appear and disappear she she curls her toes in ticklish delight when i stop and start tickling her thankfully i have yet to be kicked in the face :)

I like the Inverted Y position best because the feet are spread apart and the arms are raised high above the head which leaves the ticklee very vulnerable.

Depends on your equipment budget

Nothing beats a set of stocks for tickle torture, but the logistics make a set impracticle to have in most home. But you can tickle your victim everywhere but on buttocks when she's locked in a set of stocks, so that's a great position.

I think hog-tying is the best simple position in which to tie her. You can move from the feet to the ribs instantly and roll her to either side to tickle her stomach and legs. It could get uncomfortable for her before long, though.

Being tied spread eagle face up seems like a verrry dangerous position.

I like the Inverted Y position best because the feet are spread apart and the arms are raised high above the head which leaves the ticklee very vulnerable.

Agreed. This position trumps them all.

I like sitting on someones arms, their head between my legs as I look down at them with upside-down eyes. Their upperbody at my mercy~ makes me drunk with giddiness... <3

Someone else can sit at their feet though~! The kicking gets annoying after a bit. X3

I like spread eagle, but with the ticklee's toes tied back, so I have easier/better access to her feet ;)

The times I was tied down and tickled I always had my arms and legs tied up so I was pretty vulnerable lol. Arms over my head too so those are my favs. Exposes all my ticklish areas too so that helps haha

Lately I found some great variations of the arms above head position: the arms is not stretched fully, meaning she can move quite a lot, but is still vulnerable ofcourse.

Then, for intense periods I will stretch her out, if I am in front her by putting an arm around her hips and pulling her towards me while tickling with the other hand, or if I am behind her by hugging her tight with one arm, the hand taking a firm grip on her breast, and tickling with the other hand.

*Feeling* her squirm and shake with laughter, rather than just seeing it is really... I am sure you get it ;-)

Another little thing I recommend, esp if you are taller than the lee, is to release her, order her to bring a chair and then tie her up again. Its so nice to see her standing in front of you waiting for more tickling while you sit comfy in the chair she had to bring! :) If she doesn't see the irony and humiliation make sure to tell her! Also the trick about about pulling her closer with an arm around her hips and now forcing her to stand with one leg on each side of the you & the chair is ... nice :))

The postitions of bondage and tying for the lee have to be determined on what she can comfortably handle. Also one has to ask are there any "othropedic" issues. Being tied and kneeling is a cool idea but if are there knee problems this would ruin the tickling session and possibley put the lee into pain. Flexibility must be considered. You do not want muscle cramps to starting after a few minutes of tickling such as in a hog tie. The ler must take into special consideration of the lee's physical limitations in strigent bondage situations. Never should any restraint cause diminished circulation. I know I am sounding like Nanny but the idea is to have fun. But once those issues have been resolved, both can find tickle oblivion :)

V

Face down is actually a lot more effective than I ever thought it'd be.

I suppose where one's most ticklish spots are must be taken into consideration when choosing a position, but spread eagle covers just about everything for me...however, gotta put a plug in for stocks.

one of the best sessions I had done at a NEST was...

having the lee sitting on the edge of the bed with a simple pair of velcro cuffs on ...I had her raise her arms and then I tucked my head under the cuffs with her arms extended over head with me sitting directly behind her...she was then unable to lower her arms at all....such a fun position to tickle her in! Sides, ribs, and underarms were prime targets:D Much laughter was heard after that!

Have your lee spread eagle and put a pillow or something under their back. It makes their stomach taught and hips real vulnerable. They should go crazy

having the lee sitting on the edge of the bed with a simple pair of velcro cuffs on ...I had her raise her arms and then I tucked my head under the cuffs with her arms extended over head with me sitting directly behind her...she was then unable to lower her arms at all....such a fun position to tickle her in! Sides, ribs, and underarms were prime targets:D Much laughter was heard after that!

Hmmm lol I wonder.... :evileye:

There is none, just tackle them to the groud and show no mercy :D lol

Eagle spread face down while the Ler straddles the Lee and tickles them is the best for under arms!!!!

For feet.... Gotta go with the stocks....

Stomach is easy for multiple positions....

It depends what you're looking for.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back