• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Whats the longest you have been tickled

tickleteasing

Verified
I know this question has been asked before but I want to add a few conditions.
1. While bindfolded
2. While tied spreadeagle
3. While completely naked
4. While every single inch of your body was exposed and bare
Also what was going through your mind before it was going to happen, and did you have an orgasm? Also how were you teased verbally while it was going on? Did you cry? Did you loose all track of time

i can say i've been tickled blindfolded and restrained for roughly an hour give or take. as for the rest.....that's privliged information:D

spread eagle for 40 minutes kyle later it was great fun loved every minute of it

I was tickled for about an hour or so at NEST 2006. Multiple ticklers taking turns. It just doesn't get any cooler than that.

Tied and Untied with minimal break time to breath and be given a drink. 5 hours.
Then several 3 hour sessions.
Multitude of 1 to 2 + hour sessions.

Totally non stop....absolutely no break at all....not sure.

Never surrendered or safe worded out.
Never will.:idontwann:rolleyes::imouttahe

Last edited:
If you are talking serious rib-jagging tickling, I've endured a grand total of 10 seconds. My tolerance is admittedly low, I fear.

Untied with minimal break time to breath and be given a drink. 5 hours.
Then several 3 hour sessions.
Multitude of 1 to 2 + hour sessions.

Totally non stop....absolutely no break at all....not sure.

Never surrendered or safe worded out.
Never will.:idontwann:rolleyes::imouttahe

If you're not sure about "Totally non stop....absolutely no break at all....then how can you say you'll never safeword out?

I would love to be tied up immoble for an hour non stop WITHOUT a safeword just to see if I could.:idunno:

At least I say that now...

If you're not sure about "Totally non stop....absolutely no break at all....then how can you say you'll never safeword out?

I would love to be tied up immoble for an hour non stop WITHOUT a safeword just to see if I could.:idunno:

At least I say that now...

Well I just know I would never safeword out! I know me! LOL
I just don't know the exact time I went totally non stop with no break at all. Didn't have a stop watch or clock running but it was a long time I know that much. Maybe half an hour maybe more maybe an hour or more before the tickler(s) stopped for whatever reason....rest their fingers, move to different spots, allow me to catch a breath or whatever but regardless, I did not utter a safeword for them to stop.
Wish I knew my limit that is IF I have one!
Should use a stop watch sometime but then, what if I still don't use that safeword? Would have to time it until the lers stop on their own.

TTD:dogpile::blaugh::firedevil

Unfortunately never been through any of that... yet... we'll see what the future holds... but for now I'll just enjoy my envious expression of those who have enjoyed such torment... darn you guys and gals... darn you... one day I will enjoy those fruits as well!!! :firedevil

I'd love to be tied up and tickled for a few hours non-stop, just to see if I could take it. :bouncybou

Hmmmm...

Been tickled blindfolded, been tickled while restrained in various positions both laying face up and face down, been tickled unrestrained both face up and face down.

The longest with just enough time to snatch a drink (he wouldn't even allow a cigarette break - damned non-smoker) was 5 hours and we're now negotiating a rematch to see if we can break our previous record.

Yeah... I'd say we lost track of time. We were both surprised that we had been at it so long.

Verbal teasing is always welcome and I give as good as I get.

The other stuff you're asking is pretty damn personal and none of your damn business.

My experience has been that being tied-up for more than an hour or so becomes very uncomfortable and at times painful. That might be more of a fantasy thing than a real world turn-on IMAO. In my personal experience people have a threshold that they can be tied and tickled as a sexual thing or turn-on, but after that it becomes annoying to them and very unpleasant. By unpleasant I mean that they begin breaking down, getting pissed, and will probably need a month to cool down before they ever agree to have sex with ya again:) I love the tickling videos, but I'm not sure how much of that is reality IRL with a woman who isn't being paid to be in front of a camera to giggle and role-play.

Man...I must be in a foul mood today...sorry if I am coming off like a bull in a china shop...I prob need some sleep.

Last edited:
an Edit and additional info I forgot to post originally

Ok, Tied was also a 5+ hour session with 4 ticklers. I was a victim of a lady tickle party and I was the main course all night!
Also went 4 or 5 hours pinned down.
Several 3 hour sessions with one to several ticklers.
Been in spread eagle face up and face down tied.
Other varied positions both tied and untied and blindfolded and yes at times naked.
Still unbroken:wavingguy

TTD

Ok, Tied was also a 5+ hour session with 4 ticklers. I was a victim of a lady tickle party and I was the main course all night!
Also went 4 or 5 hours pinned down.
Several 3 hour sessions with one to several ticklers.
Been in spread eagle face up and face down tied.
Other varied positions both tied and untied and blindfolded and yes at times naked.
Still unbroken:wavingguy

TTD

Lucky Dog! Although I'm not sure if I could last that long... never been tested...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back