• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's the most torturous clip?

Todd Tickles

TMF Poster
Which tickle torture clip that people have seen, is the most real looking, and has the most ticklish model. That mix is a tough one to find. Personally, I ADORE a victom that laughs 95% of the time. I hate the screaming, and the fake, "oh stop!" "It tickles" Gimme a girl who just UNCONTROLLABLY laughs like a maniac when she's tickle tortured, and I'm a happy guy. One of my favs is a clip called "Tittytik" or something, where a girl is tied, arms above her head, and another girl is tickling her breasts. That, TRUELY looks like a girl who just had a really ticklish spot discovered, and she honestly can barely take it. Anyone else have an opinion? Especially upper body fans.

T

Hmm, I dunno exactly. Most RealTickling clips were quite torturous, judging by the rather elaborate reactions. Yaqi has produced some great clips of that calibre too, mainly because he's such a damn effective tickler!

todd, tittytk is from FM concepts and is shay ruskin being tickled by heather stewart (who by the way i am about sick of seeing in their videos, in fact her and ann harlow are stopping me from buying a lot of their videos). shay's ticklishness is debatable. they have some models that i believe are really ticklish, but im not sure shes one. heather herself is undoubtedly not ticklish.

hmm... I don't know if it's in the style you're looking for, but I found "The Boogeyman" from Paradise Vision to be borderline uncomfortable to watch because the model appeared to be suffering so much. I don't know if the tagline from the site ("she didn't speak English so she didn't understand what she was getting into") is all that accurate, but the model does pretty much flip out and start cursing in Thai/crying so much that the video has more edits than any other tape I've seen.

There's prolly some clips floating around here on the TMF if you want a preview.

Phineas said:
hmm... I don't know if it's in the style you're looking for, but I found "The Boogeyman" from Paradise Vision to be borderline uncomfortable to watch because the model appeared to be suffering so much.

I'd agree with this. It really bothered me more than their Non-Consentual video because this Thai woman really seemed more ticklish, was tickled more non-stop and more intesely, and I really don't think she comprehended what she was getting into, unlike the woman in the NC video. Non-Conscent got very intense near the end, but what little I've seen from The Boogyman, it looks like it's pretty heavy duty throughout.

Forgot about that 1

Yea, that's a nice one. Exactly what I'm looking for. Anyone else have any suggestions? I love torturous upperbody tickling. Anyone ever seen any REAL tickling vids? Like Kujmans ren fair stuff, or REAL sorority initiation vids? Help!

Look for Nadia in Frenchtickling.com. She is the most perfect victim i have ever seen. In their pay-per-view area, there's a clip of her tied spread-eagle and tickled by two ticklers that is simply amazing.

I think that the initiation clips (previews from the Sorority II video by Kujman that was never released) are extremely torturous.

That victim really seems to be pissed off about her feet being at the mercy of a sadistic tickling girl. She gets her feet whacked with a spoon too...

Come to think of it, Kujman's clips happen to be the most sadistic and brutal around! The use of stocks, toe bondage, beatings, feathers, itching power, roasting... yep, brutal indeed.

Where can I get those clips?

MMM Sadistic tickliing!!!! looks very good. Where can I download those Initiation Kujman s clips?

thanks
Diego

brazillian.......

Which vid is it that you are talking about. there is a FEW of nadia on the site that look great. Which is the best?

You might be able to buy the tapes from Kuj's Yahoo Group Tickle Palace, but a lot of people said they never got their videos. There's some of his stuff on the pay site extremetickling.com under "Miscellaneous feet".

There's a video called Tina's Tickling Terror where a girl get's tickled under her arms & ribs to the point where she starts crying and the guy unties her and hugs her, ending the video early becuase it went too far. But the company, E.E. LTD, is out of business.

Mike, I was emailed about this post: for some reason your information is flawed..... please revise it.

You posted that people are saying they did not receive tapes. This is incorrect. Please correct your files.

Everyone who has ever ordered (and actually paid for) "Sorority I" has long since received it - and new orders are still being filled. Many previous posts were made on this very site to such, as well as great reviews. Every past LEGIT order was filled (I'm excluding flamers making up fibs and fake names using phony plastic).

Sor II is a BONUS tape- for free- that only the first 25 buyers would receive extra (those people are aware of their status), and not to be released to them until this coming June/July, and publicly in July/August (along with the renfaire and other various films/tapes ranging in years from 1980 to 2002)...

If extremetickling.com are using my videos, in part or in whole, they are doing so in breech of copyright: I have not given them permission to do so- and they deny that they are. If they are using the very poor bootleg tapes, then they're wasting everyone's time cause they're missing half the soundtracks and camera angles as well, and are still in violation of copyright. I'm just passing along your post to our attorney and having him follow up on extreme.com like he as on others.

(UPDATE: the extremetickling.com issue has been resolved. I was initially given the wrong address to contact them- which explains the denial by the site I had contacted. Steve was very helpful and already ont top of the matter, and has removed the many clips, which we'll replace with pristine versions at a later time. Thanks Steve!)

Pristine previews of two tapes offered now (there's near 100 in our library to be released soon) can be downloaded at the Ticklepalace Yahoo site.

They can order a tape of several ways: 1) wait till the Palace is reopened this month and use your credit card, 2) write to Rasheed at [email protected], 3) contact us through the TicklePalace yahoo site, 4) contact Ticklegal or myself, 5) put a note in a bottle, 6) smoke signals, 7) write a letter to Santa and pray he doesn't tell your Mother (don't forget the milk and cookies!)

HOWEVER..... based on your post and knowing firsthand the general feelings of those on this site, I sincerely doubt that these are the kinds of tapes that a TMF reader would seek. Especially the Sorority series and, even more so, the Private Palace series- they get rather intense. So I honestly suggest guys: save your money and time. We deal in the reality of a scene. They are real life, real people, real torture in real bondage. They are NOT models acting, faking laughter, or looking pretty at the camera and squirming in some loose ropes...... and definitely not the most consensual nor the language the most puritan.

Yet both have their appeal to different sets of folks, right? To each his, or her, own.

PS: so we stop wasting TMFer's valuable reading space with the likes of lowlife me and mention of my heathen name... please note I don't like being mentioned on this site- not my name, not Ticklegal's, and not our material or site, because it's been made clear we are not welcome here. Therefore I don't read the site, and can't/won't respond to you. Please respect that. My posts are usually deleted anyway. We differ vastly from TMFers in bondage, scenes, philosophy, desires, life experience, realtime approach, and overall practical TK fetish history. I'm happy to discuss any or all of this- but not here. It simply always without fail turns into flames from the same people. I'm simply not interested in flames and egos, it's a waste of my time and intelligence.

We'll discuss any subject publicly on our Tickle Palace Yahoo site, on the Tickle Palace message board (when the site is open), or you can feel free to privately contact me ([email protected]) or Ticklegal ([email protected]) or Rasheed ([email protected]) if you seek more discretion.

Happy Memorial Day. Bring someone a feather.

KJ

Last edited:
Well, I stand corrected - What I was saying about people not getting their tapes was what I've seen on other threads. Quite frankly, I have no 1st hand knowledge about it. Didn't meant to repeat idol rumors. But I do hope to get some of ---man's tapes in the future becuase I think they are pretty intense.

What ---man refers to (I'm trying not to use his name, as requested!) as far as people not being into his tapes is that he adds more than just tickling in his scenes and impliments other foot punishments in his videos/real life. Personally, I have no problem with this, although I'm a ticklefile 1st & foremost. I know others do have a problem with this, and people tell him to take the punishment out, edit his tapes, etc. What people don't seem to remember is that these are HIS tapes and he's capturing HIS lifestyle on them. You either like it or ya don't. He's selling them for fans of this type of content, but they are not custom tapes designed for a "market". Anyway, the tickling that is on these tapes is intense in my opinion and ---man LOVES to dish it out... and is good at it, too. He's the guy who, back in 1985 or so, made me finally confront myself and say "Yes, this is who I am and this is what I like" after seeing some amazing B&W photos of his work (including ---man himslef in the stocks).

Anyway, never meant to spread anything that wasn't true. Apologies towards all.

LOL! Mike! You nut! lol

I don't think you have to go that far in not using my name... lol... thanks anyway.

BTW- extreme tickling has just informed me that they are removing my clips. They'll be replaced with pristine copies in the near future.

Thanks again for the correction and explaination of what we do, and who we do it for..

Signed,

____man

Just out of interest for all concerned, I was one of the people who placed an order with Kurt. There was a lengthy problem with the order (for various reasons which are explained on his Tickle Palace web-site, even if customer service e-mails were few and far between) but the video did eventually arrive. (Well one of them did anyway, I did order two, including a renfaire one. Did that show up on my order Kurt?)

He isn't talking cobblers when he says they're very intense. His stuff is the most intense stuff I've ever seen anyone produce. I nearly needed a blood transfusion after watching it the first time. Despite the issues he and I have, his material is very watchable to evil, sadistic gits like me. :D Unique is the word I'd choose.

He also isn't lying when he says that he differs vastly in philosophy to the TMF. That is better left to private discussion though; water under the bridge doesn't even begin to describe it.

Todd Tickles,
if you enter frenchtickling's pay-per-view area you will see the clip i'm talking about. It has a picture of Nadia tied to a bed. It's very torturous and has her screaming all around. That girl is the most ticklish girl i have seen in a video.

I saw a clip once of a oman lying tied to a table. A guy (who didn't look unlike Kuj, but wasn't him) was tickling her all over. She was wearing a white and black vest, what looked like black tights and was buond with white cords.

His tickling wasn't utterly evil, but precise. Her reactions were way off the scale though. She was really suffering, but it was in a nice way. She was just laughing uncontrollably, not screaming.

Big Jim...

As I said in the last post, I really don't come here, Gentlemen- I'm not welcome. I sometimes get sent posts by those who do read here, such as now.... often multiple copies from several folks.... so naturally if usually I'm not here, why ask me things? How can I answer you? lol. It would just be easier for you to contact us in the many ways I previously listed. And faster.

Big Jim wrote:

<< There was a lengthy problem with the order (for various reasons which are explained on his Tickle Palace web-site, even if customer service e-mails were few and far between)>>

Actually we answered everyone who wrote, as often as they wrote- we also sent out emails on a regular basis, though not every single person was on that list. Also we kept others informed on the Yahoo site, Jim. You may not be aware of the Ticklepalace Yahoo listing, or not on that list either.

<< but the video did eventually arrive. (Well one of them did anyway, I did order two, including a renfaire one. Did that show up on my order Kurt?) >>

No, it did not. Please recheck your records and contact me privately so as to keep your information discreet and private, as our records show only one order, with a letter also explaining to you that the renfaire tape would not be released yet. As explained, the renfaire video (the first of dozens in the series) was not going to be released at that time. People had their choice for a refund, or to get the Sorority tape instead. Now there's a batch or series ready- when the Palace World opens its gates again.

<< Despite the issues he and I have, his material is very watchable to evil, sadistic gits like me. Unique is the word I'd choose. >>

Thank you- but that was the lightest of the batch. You better find a new blood supply for the rest. Unique, original, and real life are all words people have used to describe our material- all fine. People to our private theme events have seen many more- their descriptions are more intense. But there are just plain fun ones too, such as the beach series.

As for "issues" between us? None that I know of. I haven't been here in forever. I lay things on the line as they are, upfront. Unlike most, I back up what I say. I don't BS. Some don't like that- sorry, I'm no diplomat, and not going to play politics.. But I know right from wrong, good from bad, fake from real, experienced vs fantasy. I have class and I'm a gentleman. If you're nice- I'm nice.

So if you still think we have issues Jim, my private email is available to you any time. [email protected]

<<He also isn't lying when he says that he differs vastly in philosophy to the TMF.>>

As one of the very first purveyors of this fetish, and original creative members getting tickling "out there" long before the advent of the Internet (which has now become an overcrowded pool), my philosophy is the same as it was back in 1975: Don't just dream it- LIVE it. It's realtime, honest, down to Earth- it's bold, it's scary... erotic... fun. It's life. And that's why both I and my philosophy endure far longer than others have.

As for the TMF "philosophy", others will have to comment. I have no knowledge of it.

<< That is better left to private discussion though; water under the bridge doesn't even begin to describe it.>>

There ain't no bridge high enough friend!

KJ

Re: Big Jim...

Kujman1 said:
Actually we answered everyone who wrote, as often as they wrote- we also sent out emails on a regular basis, though not every single person was on that list. Also we kept others informed on the Yahoo site, Jim. You may not be aware of the Ticklepalace Yahoo listing, or not on that list either.

No I wasn't aware of either of them. That is something me and Toni e-mailed each other about. There was period of protracted silence from both of you. It did end, but was frustrating while it lasted. (All 7 months of it.) I wasn't even a provisional member of the Yahoo Group until after that. Having rubble drop on your swede can do things like that though I expect. I would'nt wish that on anyone.

Kujman1 said:
No, it did not. Please recheck your records and contact me privately so as to keep your information discreet and private, as our records show only one order, with a letter also explaining to you that the renfaire tape would not be released yet. As explained, the renfaire video (the first of dozens in the series) was not going to be released at that time. People had their choice for a refund, or to get the Sorority tape instead. Now there's a batch or series ready- when the Palace World opens its gates again.
My bad, but I havn't kept them. You're not the only one; I've done the same with Jeff, The Laugher, FMC and Brian. Slapdash I know, but then my personal admin was always shite. I knew the Renfaire series was going to be released till later, but I didn't know there wasn't anything on your records. Bugger........

Kujman1 said:
Thank you- but that was the lightest of the batch. You better find a new blood supply for the rest. Unique, original, and real life are all words people have used to describe our material- all fine. People to our private theme events have seen many more- their descriptions are more intense. But there are just plain fun ones too, such as the beach series.

I'm sure it was the lightest. Probably a BIG difference between what you'd do to an 18 or 19 year old girl and what you'd do to a private party guest. I dunno about blood supply, a complete organ transplant might be needed.

Kujman1 said:
As for "issues" between us? None that I know of. I haven't been here in forever. I lay things on the line as they are, upfront. Unlike most, I back up what I say. I don't BS. Some don't like that- sorry, I'm no diplomat, and not going to play politics.. But I know right from wrong, good from bad, fake from real, experienced vs fantasy. I have class and I'm a gentleman. If you're nice- I'm nice.

Apart from telling me I had to choose between you and the TMF? I knew you had had differences with others, but guilt by assosciation wasn't something that I was used to. Maybe that was just a one-off though, as I know several of your circle who are active TMF'ers.

Kujman1 said:
So if you still think we have issues Jim, my private email is available to you any time. [email protected]

I'd say we went over everything we could in the lengthy e-mails we exchanged last year. We'll probably never agree on what we discussed, break any new ground or share the same "philosophy". I also felt quite patronised by the way you phrased things and by the way you refer to anynoe who doesn't sing off the same sng sheet as "unintelligent" on your home page. As I'm sure you'll remember it was me bringing to light what was written there that started last year's mailing off between us. It puzzled me how someone could ask to remain unspoken and anonymous in one community, while castigating and slandering the members of it on the front page of their own. IN fact it downright dumbfounded the arse off me. I did notice that you removed the names of two TMF members who you castigated though.

Despite that though, your material is unique. Things may have reached a level of acrimony at one time, but I'm not shy of saying I think it's the most raw on the market. You were the groundbreaker and the original innovator; few will deny that. I've not seen anything to compare to it and it was the first source of material I ever came across, back in the days when Tom's Adult Tickling Site was still going. Going there in the last couple of years gets me re-directed to www.planetcunt.com . Not the most subtly named of sites... I wonder what happened to Tom Hawkins.

Last edited:
Lost in translation

I was emailed your post.... and had posted a response. It answered with reason and common sense the suppossed "issues" you raised yet again.

But just now I've gone back and yanked it. Why?

Well it occured to me that I had clearly said NOT to contact me on the TMF for various well founded reasons- and I listed many methods in which TO contact me, the least of which was to post on the Tickleplace yahoo site. Perhaps it was my Jersey accent that threw you off. For whatever reason- you ignored me. And thereby unknowingly proved my point.

No one listens to anyone. No one actually reads what's written. Look how you twisted my words all around. No one sees another's side, or wants to hear of anyone's experiences. It ruffles their ego. It crumbles their shallow self esteem. It's not even a real place here. None of these people exist. Just a batch of screen names and fake personnas, all desperate to be accepted, most who post just to see their names in lights (when was the last time you saw anything condusive posted?).

It does serve a purpose- it's a place where a guy who has never even touched a feather can call himself "Supertickler" or whatever- but never have to live up to the name, nor could in real life... yet can flame those that can.

I at least live up to mine. And for those around me, that's all the matters. The same should hold true for all. All the rest of it- all the posts, the flames, the arguments- are just empty words. And I don't intend to waste my words here- no one hears them.

So Jim, no offense, but if I can't communicate the simplest of points to you of all people about how and where to contact me, then the rest of the more important issues are certainly a lost cause. We both have better things to do.

(I'll save the full responce I made- people know how to contact me if they want it)

I thank you for the kind words you did say about me (us?) and our tapes and also playstyle practices. Peace and success to you in whatever it is you seek....

KUJ

Last edited:
Re: Lost in translation

Kujman1 said:

Well it occured to me that I had clearly said NOT to contact me on the TMF for various well founded reasons- and I listed many methods in which TO contact me, the least of which was to post on the Tickleplace yahoo site. Perhaps it was my Jersey accent that threw you off. For whatever reason- you ignored me.
So Jim, no offense, but if I can't communicate the simplest of points to you of all people about how and where to contact me, then the rest of the more important issues are certainly a lost cause. We both have better things to do.

You communicated it all too clearly Kurt, I just chose not to accept your offer. We've beaten that "horse" to death in more than double the words on this thread. I know exactly where to contact you, but prefer public debate. That isn't anything unusual with me, I even do it when it exposes my character flaws and quirks.

Kujman1 said:
It does serve a purpose- it's a place where a guy who has never even touched a feather can call himself "Supertickler" or whatever- but never have to live up to the name, nor could in real life... yet can flame those that can.
I think it's harmless enough for people to create an on-screen persona with more flash than r/l carries. Those people may be what you consider to be "ants", but not all that many people are natural born "eagles". Most have to learn to be anything like one.
As for the flaming, well it's not an infectious disease Kurt. It doesn't spread from a tiny flame into a roaring bushfire. If it did, I'd be the most flamed guy round the place! I seriously doubt if you'd ever think about it that way, but I'd encourage you to. People disagreeing with you isn't a sign of their feeblemindedness; maybe it's a sign that YOU'RE offbeam for once?
I see something constructive posted most days. It may require changing the way I think to be more in line with the poster, but I see it. Few people post along the exact same lines as I construe constructiveness to be; but that's just individuality. Your main constructive point for instance was your ability and willingness to make the fetish so publicly viewable. You were the flagship.

Kujman1 said:
I at least live up to mine. And for those around me, that's all the matters. The same should hold true for all. All the rest of it- all the posts, the flames, the arguments- are just empty words. And I don't intend to waste my words here- no one hears them.

They hear them, they just don't agree with them. A little miracle of life called free speech. Most of it may seem boring, illogical and senseless to you, but you're only one person in one group.

Kujman1 said:
I thank you for the kind words you did say about me (us?) and our tapes and also playstyle practices. Peace and success to you in whatever it is you seek....

KUJ

Us as in your whole group? Yes I suppose so, it would mean the whole group. I think the idea of being a lee in said playstyle would scare me shitless though. Watchable your videos may be, but I'd hate the thought of being on the receiving end in one. I am sadistic, but I have my limits. Maybe I'm just a coward. LOL

Peace and sucess to you as well.

Yes, I also ordered and recieved a copy of "Sorority One" from Kujman.
Although it took maybe 4 or 5 months,there were no hassles or disappointments.My e-mails were answered promptly and politely, and the tape was fantastic.This seems to be a case of, if you throw shit,
shit comes right back at you. I won't hesitate to deal with Kujman in the future.

This thread was supposed to be about the most torturous movies and clips. I am dying to see some intense tickle torture, with a victom that is absolutely freaking out and ticklish. Any one have any opinions about this?

No Idea What The Clip's Called...

But it features an older woman posing as a teacher, even down to the blackboard, having her white stocking feet tickled non stop. She can't even speak, she's so out of control!!! Great clip, though!!!

Saying that, how about the Renee clip with the Superbowl, where she's in black tights and a black dressing gown? SHE HOWLS, MAN!!!!!!!

Again, great to watch, though!! It's the fact that it's real that make s the 'torture' even worse!!!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back