• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's Your Favorite 'Corey Feldman' Movie?

Soda Bobinski

Verified
Don't laugh.

Well , okay ... laugh a little ... but still , the better half of "The Two Coreys" has been in a shitload of really , really awesome movies! Check it out :

He was in Gremlins , which , c'mon ... it's Gremlins!

He had a bigger role in Stand by Me ... & I don't know of anyone who's actually seen this movie that didn't love it. How can you not?!

I grew up in the 80s , so yeah ... I have to say that I also enjoyed License to Drive. It's one of those 'adventure-in-one-night' movies & it introduced to me one Heather Graham ... 'nuff said.

The Lost Boys. Okay! Now we're talkin'! There is so much that is so right w/this flick ... it may just be the best movie about vampires EVER! This movie kicks so much ass!!! I will probably never understand how one of the wackest directors of all time ( Joel Schumacher ) was able to craft one of the coolest movies there is.

I consider The 'Burbs to be one of my favorite movies that most people have probably never heard of. I can't tell you how much I enjoy this movie & I never get tired of watching it. Funny , funny , funny stuff ... & it also just happens to be my favorite 'Tom Hanks' movie.

But ... my favorite 'Corey Feldman' movie of all time? GOT to be The Goonies!!! As I said before , I'm a child of the 80s ... & there are few movies that were released that decade that mean more to me than The Goonies. I love everything about this flick ... & I even love the zany two part Cyndi Lauper video that went along w/it! Every character is likeable ... & if you're still not convinced that this movie is a home run , I've got two words for you :

Truffle. Shuffle. :woot2:

The Burbs! OMG!!!! I forgot he was in that one! I love that one! I was going to say The Lost Boys... but I really loved the Burbs! Tom Hanks was a riot in it! Heck... everyone was a riot in that one!

I would have to say "Dream a little dream" where he plays an old man (played by Jason Robarbs) that is trapped in his body.

Friday the 13th part 4. Nobody pretend like they didn't want Jason to kill him...

Friday the 13th part 4. Nobody pretend like they didn't want Jason to kill him...

LOL! He was in one of those? I had forgotten! I think the thing I like about him is he has been in so much that I have forgotten about. So many silly b-movies and 80/90's teen camp that makes him semi endearing to those of us who devour that stuff. You mention his name and we get that grin and do that head nod of "Yeah, right! I remember that guy! I loved him in (pick your guilty pleasure)".

But ... my favorite 'Corey Feldman' movie of all time? GOT to be The Goonies!!! As I said before , I'm a child of the 80s ... & there are few movies that were released that decade that mean more to me than The Goonies. I love everything about this flick ... & I even love the zany two part Cyndi Lauper video that went along w/it! Every character is likeable ... & if you're still not convinced that this movie is a home run , I've got two words for you :

Truffle. Shuffle. :woot2:

+++++10

Stand By Me.

A very beautiful, nostalgic and even haunting movie that makes me long for those old childhood days spent with childhood friends I haven't spoken to in ages.

The novella its based on s equally good too.

This one also featured Crispin Glover pulling out some of the raddest dance moves of all time. One of the best Friday the 13th movies.

Seriously, Stand By Me is the best movie he's ever been in, one of my top 5 movies of all time. Based on a Stephen King "short" featured in the same collection as "Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption" (inspiration for Shawshank Redemption, also one of the top 5 greatest movies ever made).

Bordello of blood totally rocked, he dies like 5 minutes into it but there are titties all over that movie.

Don't forget that he also was the voice of Donatello in the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie. That's right.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back