• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's your favorite old tickling film/clip?

valsholk

I'm talking 90's here. Calstar. Vidtech. Harmony. That era.

I personally always enjoyed Members Only with the young Jewel Marceau. And pretty much anything with Cathryn Beaumont. LOVED her. Happy Woodcutter, too.

I wish I had been more of an active poster back in the day rather than a lurker, maybe more people back then could help me remember some of the classics. There's one clip I can remember vividly, can even describe the verbal taunting and reactions, but I know nothing of the two women in the clip or what studio made it. Ha -- oh well. Guess that one's lost to time for me.

But what about you guys? It's very hard (if not impossible) to get a hold of the classic films in clip format -- except from Calstar, since they use clips4sale. But even so, if you could go back in time, what films/clips would you be watching?

Those Tickle Stop videos. Can't find them, and would love to get the full movie.

The one from Home Maid with Kiri Kelly and Dusty. Bound Tickled and Tied.

Do you remember the web address for Tickle Stop? I'd like to look them up on the internet archive and see if I can get a look at their stuff.

I certainly agree about anything with Catherine Beaumont, and Calstar's Happy Woodcutter. One of the few other Calstar vids worth watching was "Tickled Pink". I know that the two Holly Ryder Calstar's are also very well regarded.

With regard to verbal teasing, many of the early Harmony Films were very good on that level. I would hope that they are someday released back on DVD. Certain favorites of mine like "Tickle and Tell" , "Tau Kappa Ticklers", "Ticklish Yoga Technique" etc., would be readily rebought. There was some good tickling, not just staged bullshit.

As for Vidtech and Platinum, I cannot think of ANY release that I would have an interest in.

While it's fun to be nostalgic about some of these 80's/90's releases, I think that the vast majority absolutely cannot compete with what we saw released the past several years from Magic Touch, Silver Cherry,Realtickling,Tickling Paradise,etc.

As for now, I would put Tickle Abuse on top by far, even with regard to other great producers out there who I think do great work. While I would like to see Tommy maybe incorporate some story lines or "scenarios" once in a while, the material he produces tops just about most everything produced, in my opinion. Makes me hard pressed to be too nostalgic.

I love old Ashley Renee vids, she was awesome. She was real good when she costarred with Catheryn Beaumont.

I have seen an old video with Sirena Scott. I was once told by her it would cost over a thousand an hour for her to do it again, as she's hyper ticklish.

I would also add the early ones (or later ones for that matter) with Julia Parton.

Aah, Harmony. I always loved the photos, saw a few short clips, but always wanted to see the full productions. I guess there's no chance of that happening, now, is there? They love streaming services, but I don't think there's any way of purchasing full films online, right?

I love old Ashley Renee vids, she was awesome. She was real good when she costarred with Catheryn Beaumont.

I have seen an old video with Sirena Scott. I was once told by her it would cost over a thousand an hour for her to do it again, as she's hyper ticklish.

"Scientist Creates Perfect Ticklish Woman" as I suspect you are referring to -

has been released on DVD by Close-Up

The original TIED & TICKLED starring Michelle Bauer (going by "Pia Sands")

Maybe I am sentimental, but my favorite tickling video - not just from those days - is the first one I ever saw and perhaps the first mass-marketed adult tickling video, TIED & TICKLED starring the one and only Michelle Bauer, using the stage name Pia Sands.

Tau Kappa ticklers is one of my favorites. But I also love that other one, and I have never seen the full video where this woman is lying on her back, topless, arms tied behind her back being tickled gently under her arms then when she refuses to give more information the woman tickling her goes to her sides and just begins to tickle the hell out of her... I can't tell you how erotic I find that to be.

Maybe I am sentimental, but my favorite tickling video - not just from those days - is the first one I ever saw and perhaps the first mass-marketed adult tickling video, TIED & TICKLED starring the one and only Michelle Bauer, using the stage name Pia Sands.

I still remember seeing that video box in an adult book store while on a road trip through Wisconsin years ago (1985) and almost fell over backwards - it was the first tickle fetish material I had ever seen- and I was so happy that I was not a lunatic with an isolated sexual perversion!!!!! Took me about a year to find it around my home territory, and I agree that it is one of the better episodes produced.

"Scientist Creates Perfect Ticklish Woman" as I suspect you are referring to -

has been released on DVD by Close-Up

That was the first video clip I ever downloaded, and I still have it in its original ".RM" format from the mid-1990s. Too bad Canada Customs wouldn't allow it over the border, I'd like to own a copy.

Here's a link to more pictures from the movie:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=67683

my personal CLASSIC favorite is mtp's strip tickling starring ember
and still of my all time favorites :D
tickling a hot blonde teen in her nipples and pussy was a smart movie from mtp :D

I agree with Daryl about Julia Parton. She seemed to enjoy the tickle torture, or at least the fact that we enjoyed seeing her endure it. It is great to remember all these wonderful 'lee tickle stars that were able to transcend the meager production values of those times.

So many to choose. I think my top will be MagicT's Jackie clips. After that, Ashley Renee's Ten Hands.

If I had to pick one favorite, it would be T&T 22, from Calstar. Also, the old Allaina Trent one from Imago, "Three Tales of Tickle Torment", or something like that.

I think I was referring to the DVD (hard to tell, it was three years ago). I've had videotapes seized at the border.

Oh, sorry, I didn't notice this is an old thread that has been recently revived and that your post is from 2009.

In any case, I'm surprised that you've had tapes confiscated by customs. I don't sell physical videos anymore, but I have sold and shipped over 2000 videotapes and DVDs in the past, most of them across the border (I'm Canadian), and I don't recall having having any trouble with customs. Maybe it's because none of my videos had suggestive titles or pictures on them, I don't know. Or maybe customs on the Canadian side are more strict about this sort of thing (which seems odd to me, but who knows)?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back