• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's Your Favorite Part About Tickling or Being Tickled

silverghost3466

Hey all,

I'm sure this question may have been posed before, but opinions change and new people join the forum, so I wanted to throw it out there... what's your favorite part about tickling or being tickled? Are there characteristics of it that pertain to other parts of your life?

For instance, one thing I like about tickling is the ability to control the dynamics of the situation. Changing the tempo, the amount of pressure, the tools involved. As a musician, I find many of these characteristics carry over.

Thanks in advance for all responses. I've been on this forum for so long, but rarely interacted...silly me...I'm looking to change that, interact some more and make some new friends.

In the case of my tickling partner, its tickling her insane when she thought she couldnt be broken :D

That's great, silverghost, but your profile lists as ... both. What's your favorite part about being tickled? ;)

My favorite part about tickling is touching someone and making them laugh. Some people have really cute feet and a really cute laugh and it's just really fun to be part of making that happen.

My favorite part of being tickled is that loss of control. Like ... the permission to give that control over to someone else for awhile and just laugh and enjoy myself. In a totally I can't stand it anymore stoppleasestoppleasestop! (lers: ignore this -- he needs this more than you know).

Happy tickles. :)

Nice responses.

My favorite part of being tickled is the loss of control. It's an experience unlike any other, and brings with it an interesting perspective.

The ticklee's resistance:

A ticklee trying to fight the giggles...

A ticklee trying to get away....

A ticklee trying to protect a vulnerable spot...

A ticklee anticipating as I eye a place she cannot protect that she knows will drive her crazy...

A ticklee trying to bargain her way out of her delicious predicament...

Trembling, quivering, smooth, youthful, sensitive feminine flesh and a cute giggling voice in a perky, cheerful, energetic petite...ticklish hotties are sexiest when helpless.

For me , its the whole struggle of trying to get the cloth with chloroform over the girl's mouth .

Gosh...I really need to stop forgetting about this site and post more *waves @ everyone*

For me, it's the mental almost telepathic connection between the ler/lee when they make eye contact during brief pauses of tickle play. The "I know u love it when I put my fingers here.." look from the ler and the "ohh gosh you're driving me cuhrazy but I def love it" biting of the lip and returned stare from the lee. :D

this is a frequently asked question, especially in digichat... as already said, for me its kinda a control thing.... femfttickler21 and I have no safe word when im the lee... so it stops when he's good and ready for it to. The loss of power and the feeling of letting go and trusting/knowing he's looking out for me and knows me well enough to stop.... that pretty much sums it up

I've always said that it's the control, but mainly the fact that my wife is "willing to endure" being tickled to make me happy. I like it when I know that she's dreading it but still puts herself in that position. And when it's my turn to be tickled, I like that she's willing to "torture" me and takes the attitude that there's nothing I can do to stop what's about to happen.

I like when the soles scrunch and the desperation to get away gets so intense because the laughter is uncontrollable.

My favorite part of being tickled is definitely to be tied down and the feeling of being helpless. To not be able to get away. Mmmhh!

You are very pretty I love your nails. Have you ever tickled anyone for a long time say 30 min or more. I was once tickled by a girl friend with nails for and hour and a half. I almost did not survive. But I loved it. She was sadistic.

Hey all,

I'm sure this question may have been posed before, but opinions change and new people join the forum, so I wanted to throw it out there... what's your favorite part about tickling or being tickled? Are there characteristics of it that pertain to other parts of your life?

For instance, one thing I like about tickling is the ability to control the dynamics of the situation. Changing the tempo, the amount of pressure, the tools involved. As a musician, I find many of these characteristics carry over.

Thanks in advance for all responses. I've been on this forum for so long, but rarely interacted...silly me...I'm looking to change that, interact some more and make some new friends.

Tickling: The trusted and intimate control you have over someone else when they're vulnerable. The way you can make her squirm, make her body move and wriggle and make her laugh with just your fingertips (not a huge fan of tools but they've been used)...it's beautiful and erotic and sensual. The knowing of what you're doing to her from the outside and the inside simultaneously, the physical touch, the teasing. The look in her eyes, the responses and rewards you get in return during or after.

Your comparison to music is epic. It's music you make together and it's awesome.

The loooooong ... sloooooow ... teeeeeeeeeeedious journey of feeling my control being taken away.

Tickling: The trusted and intimate control you have over someone else when they're vulnerable. The way you can make her squirm, make her body move and wriggle and make her laugh with just your fingertips (not a huge fan of tools but they've been used)...it's beautiful and erotic and sensual. The knowing of what you're doing to her from the outside and the inside simultaneously, the physical touch, the teasing. The look in her eyes, the responses and rewards you get in return during or after.

Your comparison to music is epic. It's music you make together and it's awesome.

Great description! And I'm glad you like the comparison to music - two of my favorite things that coincidentally share similar qualities.

it's the control or the lack thereof...the feeling of making someone laugh or being made to laugh! LOVE IT!

Tickling: The trusted and intimate control you have over someone else when they're vulnerable. The way you can make her squirm, make her body move and wriggle and make her laugh with just your fingertips... it's beautiful and erotic and sensual. The knowing of what you're doing to her from the outside and the inside simultaneously, the physical touch, the teasing. The look in her eyes, the responses and rewards you get in return during or after.
This pretty much cover everything I was going to say :) But I will add one more thing. To me tickling is a little like masochism. Not that I want to hurt my 'lee but I know many 'lees got this love/hate relationship to tickling. Where they like being tickled but at the same time still feel a little uncomfortable with it. Then I like to push them right to the edge of how much they can take so they go all crazy, but of course I will stop before it becomes too torturous for them. That is what turns me on the most about tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back