• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's your favorite story.

isabeau said:
i will always post on stories that i truly enjoy, be it one of my favorite writers or not. i believe in encouraging the writers and posting does that i think..

Attention fiction fans! What Melanie says above is totally on point. If you like a story, then for crying out loud post and say so! I was PMing another author whose work I like to ask when another installment was due and he said that PM meant more to him than I could know because he puts a lot of effort into his work and sometimes he gets no replies at all.

Bottom line: if you like what someone does then let them know their efforts are appreciated. None of the authors here are paid to write and they juggle jobs, family and social lives with producing stories.

OK, rant over ;) Now here are a few old and recent favourite stories...

Tickling on the Road - Kutyo (the first erotic tickle epic I found and a hard act to follow)
Asylum7 - Shadowtklr
Pleasure Persuasion - Babbles
The Basement 1-3 - Primetime
The Witherrock Estate - Midnight2_222
From Sub to Slave - Tklover66
Naked in jeans - ticklishscribe
Sleeping Beauty - xodlirv
The groom - heavenkitty
Simply Maria! - TQLR
Cloak and Feather - Ticklenet aka Morandilas (well it inspired me - lol)
And just about anything Dave2112 comes up with

More recently I have enjoyed Tkl-pen's Rachel Cook series, ViperGTS's stories and yatsabel's GI Joe stuff.

I'm sure I've forgotten a few that are saved somewhere but these are the ones that instantly spring to mind

Two of my personal favorites not on this site are by Ramos (I think) and were on Josie's site, but alas it's down) called "Magical night" and "the Doctor is In" about a stewardess who hooks up with an old friend who's dating a Tickler named Jake....great stories.

On the TMF I love "Ticklish Aunt Sarah", "the Captive" and "Intimate Roomates" all related to my personal favorite, gentle semi consentual tickling, with lots of foot action too....

Oh, if anyone has one of those first two, could you please post them. Thanks

My favorite isn't just one story it's is Isabeau's whole series about her adventures with her online Master! :bowing:

TicklishGrl4Lfe said:
My favorite isn't just one story it's is Isabeau's whole series about her adventures with her online Master! :bowing:

o love that is so nice..but really my stories don't compare to so many here.. but thanks alot for that compliment..and i'll be posting more Master stories in the near future.. love you xoxo :redheart:

isabeau said:
o love that is so nice..but really my stories don't compare to so many here.. but thanks alot for that compliment..and i'll be posting more Master stories in the near future.. love you xoxo :redheart:

You are very welcome and I can't wait for the next installment when you play more with your present! :wub: :veryhappy

Invisible Ink said:
I'm glad someone thought of me during this painful process....

I used to not really care if people read my stuff or not, but lately I've started really thinking about it. I think about all the time I devote in trying to put something meaningful and enjoyable out there, as opposed to just cooking up some piece of crap and shoving it into the mainstream.

I have my dedicated fans, whom I LOVE and appreciate like you wouldn't believe ( Izzy, Sultry, Mantis, Nemmy, Terror, Capt. Socks ) but overall I'm overlooked and underappreciated.

Its one of the few reasons why I haven't been posting lately.

I don't think anyone realizes the time and effort I put into these things, and quite frankly, even I am starting to wonder why I even bother.... :confused:

Sincerely yours,

Dr. Bitter :atom:

Amen.

Part of the reasons I very seldom write anymore.

Daumantas said:
Amen.

Part of the reasons I very seldom write anymore.

ooooooooooo damn it..i love your dungeon nylon stories..how could i have forgotten your name??? in fact you know i do..and i wish you would write more..

My god, there are TONS of writers that I have to credit much fantasy and credit to. We all know the usual suspects, most of them got their own archives here.

However I'm going to credit a few of the others.

Big fan of Malasfan's "The Perils of Linda" and "Twins", which I'm glad others in this thread have commented about. It's an instant classic, well detailed, and I love slow bubbling buildups.

I forget the author (Was it ever discovered?), but the "Alice in Tickleland" series was preety well done, awesome storyline, had to love the twisted world of Alice in Wonderland done so masterfully.

I like the original, twisted tales as well such as TKlover66's "Space Wars" and BOF's "Do Androids Dream of Electronic Tickles".

I love, just love Shadowtklr's "Asylum Seven" as well. Very well written tale, as well as other works of Shadowtklr.

Anything by i64ever is always fantastic, I've loved his stuff for years, and he never disappoints.

Recently, Siamese Dream's 'Punishment' series has been utterly fantastic. It's not often that a tickling story also works without the tickling aspect, but these stories are so well-written, inventive and yet true to the source material that they'd be riveting even without the tickling. I can't wait for the next bit.

oh TRAVIS, you just made me turn red, hehe :D :blush: I'm so glad you liked the stories so much, and you can expect more soon! I've been really swamped lately but things are winding down now and so I'll definitely be writing more soon! Reading what you wrote seriously made my day :)

one of my alltime favs is "The best medicine" where the daughter of a laboratory owner gets tickle-tortured by two hot scientist-girls for revenge. The beginning is rather slow but when it comes to the tickling - whao that´s more than intense...
I love it... but many more others too...

The stories of Primetime are ones of my favorites!
Specially "The ticklish nerd" and "Behind the walls"

Also, the comics and stories of Ticklemantis are incredible!

But the story that initate me, and still my favorite is "Tickle Strip" of Jeff McN
That story is part of my life!

- Vincent de la Cruz

The original Voodoo Tickling story, by Sierra, both terrified me and entertained me because from the narrative perspective, there wasn't a shred of sympathy. That one always stuck with me.

saw

I remember a story named "saw" from the saw movies..
but then it had tickling in it..

I never found it back again...
liked that one the most I guess....

has anybody got that ?

I remember a story named "saw" from the saw movies..
but then it had tickling in it..

I never found it back again...
liked that one the most I guess....

has anybody got that ?

I think it was called Feather.

I am quite a fan of that Goddess Spa (& Dungon) serries for some reason :woot::wavingguy:woot:

is that what it is called... hmmmm

so it is called feather ?

still unable to find it....
if anyone has it... can anyone repost it....

shadowtklr i never knew you wrote amusement park hysteria. i'll never forget that story, one of the first i read. wish i could remember who wrote most of these old ones i remember. god, and tickle-strip that others mentioned, SO HOT, i totally forgot about that one

Mine was "Alice In Tickleland." I think I have it saved on my computer somewhere.

shadowtklr i never knew you wrote amusement park hysteria. i'll never forget that story, one of the first i read. wish i could remember who wrote most of these old ones i remember. god, and tickle-strip that others mentioned, SO HOT, i totally forgot about that one

So glad you liked it. I can't even remember when I wrote that one. it has to be nearly 15 years now! Anyway, I wish I had more time to write, but I'm really glad you liked that story.

There are a couple of writers on here that I really like as well, such as Invisible Ink, sukiden, Ticklemantis, I64eva, dave2112, and of course older stories from my good friend, MTJ!

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back