• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's YOUR favorite upper body tickling clip ever?

Todd Tickles

TMF Poster
Just curious.

If I told you I loved serious upper body tickle torture, where the victom isn't faking her laughter, and is super, insanely ticklish, and is going absolutely insane with ticklish laughter, what tickle torture vid clips would you recommend I purchase and why?

The best I've seen so far for my personal taste is Tickle Slaves "Miranda"

How about you? Send me a PM or post here and let me know your absolute favorites!

Thanks!

I liked the clips where the blond is tickling the brunette tied (standing next) to a four poster bed (SP SP SP). The clip is often called Boobie, or large. I have it on a disc somewhere. There is another set with these two where the darker haired girl is in a set of stocks and the blonde tickled her feet, and then does some upper body stuff, but the earlier mentioned clip is my personal favorit upper body.

There was an awesome SilverCherry clip with Veronika that had some brilliant UB stuff in it. And then there are just too many to name from French Tickling and Paradise Vision. But I suppose as specific mentions the UB scenes from PV's The Contest and Miss Ticklish USA are very good.

French Tickling clips with Virginie are very nice. Genuinely ticklish girl.
The upperbody parts of Yaqis "Erin"-clips are also excellent.
But for me I think the winner must be tc5385 from realtickling. :bowing:

French Tickling clips with Virginie are very nice. Genuinely ticklish girl.
The upperbody parts of Yaqis "Erin"-clips are also excellent.
But for me I think the winner must be tc5385 from realtickling. :bowing:

Is that ticklish merchandise?

Ariel's Tickling Torture by DungeonMaidens. I cannot think of my all-time favourite (I don't have one), but that one surely is on my top 10 list if I were to make one. In fact, DungeonMaidens are great in upperbody action overally.

Is that ticklish merchandise?
tc5385.JPG

GREAT reactions. Very sexy stuff.

Old and great stuff. I also notice that older clips focus more on upperbody, actually.

TC5148, a clip from "Ticklish Merchandise". About halfway in Priscilla and Kristin go to work on Crystal's armpits, and she goes nuts. Fantastic stuff.

SilverCherry's "Tickle Torture of Hannah", esp. the baby oil scene & the last minute or so. What an incredble natural body she had.

I like anything with Cathryn Beaumont being tickled. Also, the final five minutes of Erotic Tickling put out by Brazilian Tickling Site features the ler blowing raspberries on the lee's belly, and she reacts with hilarious laughter.

good stuff guys. Anyone else? I still say "Miranda" from the tickleslaves line is amazing and my favorite. I really love the freakishly ticklish ones.

t

TC5148, a clip from "Ticklish Merchandise". About halfway in Priscilla and Kristin go to work on Crystal's armpits, and she goes nuts. Fantastic stuff.

That's the one!!! Sorry, but if that's acting and that girl ain't ticklish, she needs a fukin Oscar!

Anyone else?

Anyone really into serious tickle torture and not into the fake stuff? Post your favorite UB tickling clip ever. I love the really super ticklish victoms. No fake laughter or annoying screaming, just uncontrollable laughter.

Anyone?

I like the one in, I belive, Dungeon Masters where Trisha upton is tickled by Triniti Starr.........poor Trisha is very beautiful and she is violently ticklish.:3poke:

yes I love that one-- was watching it only yesterday and was laughing so much as just how violently( excellent description) ticklish she is.

Is that the one with Shay and Heather Stewart? That's a good one, but I don't know that it's my favorite. I'll have to think about this some before picking one.

Yep thats the one (I keep forgetting there names). Shays reactions in the
2nd clip are priceless. I think Heather is a great ler as well. I would put her quite in Priscilla James's league but then James is probably only woman in the biz I would call a true Ler Goddess. At any rate it is a great vid, and one I have gotten... uh:eek:hum... much use from in the past .

I like anything with Cathryn Beaumont being tickled. Also, the final five minutes of Erotic Tickling put out by Brazilian Tickling Site features the ler blowing raspberries on the lee's belly, and she reacts with hilarious laughter.

Beaumont is the one who gets tickled by that David Hastlehoff looking dude while wearing her work-out tights right?

todd tickles
I think i see where you are going with this...looking to buy some good upper body stuff are you?

well i think I have a good one
clips4sale/152
has a clip called "the most ticklish girl ever"
prolly about 70%/30% upperbody tickling video.

f/f tickling
girl is mad ticklish (I too hate fake or forced laughter, so I really really really think she is ticklish)

bought it loved it

nuff said:redheart:

I have an awesome clip I bought from Real tickling where Priscilla James is tourturing this hot (I think, British, blond/redhead). It starts w/ her in stocks and then flashes to her tied w/ arms overhead and Pris proceeds to torment and tease the way she does best. Bottom lin - this chick goes nuts when she digs her nails into her underarms....even get crazy silent laughter! Hottest I've ever seen......

Any idea on the RT vid #? Or the name? It sounds great!

BTW could you imagine Priscilla James AND Dominique Skye fingernail-attacking a girl with severly ticklish underarms? If I win the lottery I'll make it my quest to arrange that.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back