• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's Your Tickling Preferences?

Hopithaehap

I'm relatively new to the TMF, and plenty curious to the overall preferences users here have. I understand that everybody is different, but I'd like to get a general sense of how people like to be tickled. Or, even how people like to tickle others if they're that way inclined hahaha.

Last edited:
Mine is watching as a skilled Ler tickles my wife’s Stocking feet until she is beside herself!

I prefer it any way at all. Unrestrained is fine, because I love being tickled so much that it's not needed, though of course being restrained is so much more fun. And I love being teased verbally too.

Ditto all the above as a ler (I'm a switch). I especially like to tease verbally, just as much as receiving it. I have met a few female lees here, and have done my best with this in roleplay. Not sure how much they like it because they don't always say much, but I often get one of these: :) , so hopefully I'm doing something right!

I haven't been lucky enough to do any of this in real life, I don't think this is an easy thing to find, but you don't always need experience to know what you like!

Hi!!!!! Let’s see…. I have some friends and we get together here and there for tickling. I have a really nice table that the lee gets strapped down to. 2 straps on each arm and 2 on each leg, plus ankle cuffs of course. The lee is nicely secured to the rectangular table and locked in before the tickling starts. Arms are up, stretched up to the corners of the table and legs stretched out to the other end. Female lees wear a sports bra or tank top and always take shoes/socks off before the tie-down process starts. Some of my friends like wearing shorts or soft yoga pants for their session.

The unwritten rule is every lee secured to the table is always barefoot. All of my play partners actually prefer having bare feet for their entire time on the table. Female and male alike. Lers can wear shoes if they want. The lees have a nice little shoe rack under the tickling table to use during their session.

Then we have a metal pinwheel, light feathers, stiff feathers, fingernails, hair brush and electric flosser that are all used on different parts of the feet. It’s quite fun making my lee squirm and scream here and there by working on their feet using different techniques. All the tools work most effectively on bare feet also.

Same for armpits and stomach- use different tools to make the lee scream and squirm.

Last edited:
To be honest- I love tickling in several forms from playful, to sensual, to sadistic.

But for what I prefer as a lee...
My absolute favorite type of play is sadistic (not to be mistaken for rough/ hard tickling because they are not synonymous). I like my lers evil, unrelenting, unmerciful, attentive, creative, humorous, witty.... Just some HEAVY, dark CNC shit. Just wreck me, (with consent) for sure.

As a ler...
My preference is whatever the goal is for the ticklee. I want them to love the session and really want to come back for more. So- I've started asking them what they really want. I want to know their favorite ticklish spots. I want to know hard limits. I want to know if they want me to be playful and sweet, or if I'm able to unleash my "Evil Queen." Their pleasure is my pleasure. I get joy out of taking it as far as the lee wants to go.

Especially since I'm having fun regardless! LOL

To be honest- I love tickling in several forms from playful, to sensual, to sadistic.

But for what I prefer as a lee...
My absolute favorite type of play is sadistic (not to be mistaken for rough/ hard tickling because they are not synonymous). I like my lers evil, unrelenting, unmerciful, attentive, creative, humorous, witty.... Just some HEAVY, dark CNC shit. Just wreck me, (with consent) for sure.

As a ler...
My preference is whatever the goal is for the ticklee. I want them to love the session and really want to come back for more. So- I've started asking them what they really want. I want to know their favorite ticklish spots. I want to know hard limits. I want to know if they want me to be playful and sweet, or if I'm able to unleash my "Evil Queen." Their pleasure is my pleasure. I get joy out of taking it as far as the lee wants to go.

Especially since I'm having fun regardless! LOL

Nice, well thought out answer. I hope we get to meet at some point.

I would say, to answer the question, look at what the person in question was written, either in what they have posted or in what they have written in tickle story form. That will give you the 'true' insight into what they desire. I offer myself as exhibit number one! LOL

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back