• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what'sthe best way to get the lee to BEG??

MrTicklee said:
Well Kis (and Hotel for that matter):

I would welcome that opportunity with openly tied down arms (and legs!).

MrTicklee

LOL how about if you were blindfolded and Kis and I played a tickle game with you asking you to guess who was tickling you where? :devil: NO peeking ,and if you do,it;s more senseless tickling for you! :cool:

Very Ticklish Guy

tickleshotel said:
LOL how about if you were blindfolded and Kis and I played a tickle game with you asking you to guess who was tickling you where? :devil: NO peeking ,and if you do,it;s more senseless tickling for you! :cool:

Geee...I'll try not to peek too much! hehe

CaptainQuantum said:
I'd tie you up and play Ashlee Simpson CD's while I tickled you :firedevil

omg you win ackkkkkkk ashlee simpson *shudders*

and osco wowow you sound like my kind of man....

isabeau :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

Nyeehhhhh I speak from experience. Hit the toes with the finger nails in slow strokes back and forth. Very frantic begging XD

Kitten_Kat said:
Nyeehhhhh I speak from experience. Hit the toes with the finger nails in slow strokes back and forth. Very frantic begging XD
that's evil :feets:

I really shouldn't be talking or know anything about this stuff considering I'm a 100% lee

TickledToDeath said:
Oh I bet WE could make you beg!
In fact you can COUNT on it! :evilha:

dont listen to him he is such a bragger. lol come get me TTD

isabeau :blaugh:

isabeau said:
dont listen to him he is such a bragger. lol come get me TTD

isabeau :blaugh:

We would or you could come here to our parties HOWever tis you who wears the chicken outfit and lives in Wussetteville Virginia I think it is. Dinner is served. Purina Chicken-chow under glass!

TickledToDeath said:
We would or you could come here to our parties HOWever tis you who wears the chicken outfit and lives in Wussetteville Virginia I think it is. Dinner is served. Purina Chicken-chow under glass!

oooo sometimes TTD just sometimes you ask for it soo much....

isabeau :p

I agree with the toes I tie the big toe back then on one foor all 10 fingers nails rake lightly on the tops and bottom of the toes and tell her wait till I get the other foot. :devil:

Very Ticklish Guy

MasterPaladin said:
I agree with the toes I tie the big toe back then on one foor all 10 fingers nails rake lightly on the tops and bottom of the toes and tell her wait till I get the other foot. :devil:

I too have to agree with the toe ties. There are few things that take me more over the edge then when my toes are tied up and a set of finger/nails are dragging and scribbling all over my soles and I can't move them to get away. It's sheer torture!

hehe yeah tie her down so they cant move at all. find their most ticklish spot and attack it non stop. use diffrent tools and possably a bind fold

find the right spot and catch them off guard, either tired or oversensitized. :veryhappy

MrTicklee said:
I too have to agree with the toe ties. There are few things that take me more over the edge then when my toes are tied up and a set of finger/nails are dragging and scribbling all over my soles and I can't move them to get away. It's sheer torture!

*kis makes notes in tickle journal*

I wonder if toe ties go well with my banjo picks? :devil: :devil:

Very Ticklish Guy

kis123 said:
*kis makes notes in tickle journal*

I wonder if toe ties go well with my banjo picks? :devil: :devil:

Kis,

You are so evil! But, um, yes they do. :xpulcy:

Bagelfather said:
Have someone read Eye of Argon in the background while you tickle someone.

Both lee and ler will soon be begging for mercy.

Yeah way to ruin tickling for someone for life though. :D

I think I've read about seven words of that thing total....

chrisheaven said:
What's the BEST way to make the lee beg for mercy?
does it "help" to whisper ticklish thoughts intheir ear about what is going to happen and for how long etc?
:tickle: :tickle: :tickle:

Hiya! :bunny:
Very easy question,,,
wiggle a feather or twirl a Q-tip into my belly-button and i'll be squealing, "YOU WIN! I GIVE!" before you can even think to demand my surrender!! :eek:

As you can guess, i speak from experience :yowzer::yowzer: :veryhappy

many blessings,
Chickles:redheart:

LOL begging dont help. girls could beg all they want i dont stop till im ready

stopping?

darkscar said:
LOL begging dont help. girls could beg all they want i dont stop till im ready

who was telling anything about stopping when they start to beg? :)
For me, hearing her beg is one of the goals. It turns me on big time!
That, and seeing her squirring, hearing her laughing and gasping for air, or course :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back