• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When baring the tummy do you also expose the lower tummy and hip blades?

natscott6282

TMF Regular
cause exposing that whole lower abdominal region makes them way more vulnerable

and how do you do it exactly? (we use to yank their bottoms down so the whole entire lower tummy was fully bared)

DM me for discord

Last edited:
Pulling the top up, slowly and teasingly. First I expose an inch-wide strip of her tummy (if it's not already exposed), and I start gently tickling there. As I go from her sides to get bellybutton and back, I "accidentally" lift her top up a little. This gives me more skin to tickle and more chances to slide her top up even more. Then when I reach the ribs, I drop the pretense that lifting her top was anything but intentional and really start going for the lee's worst spots.

I don't move the bottoms unless we'd agreed beforehand that they'd come off, in which case they probably get the same treatment.

Pulling the top up, slowly and teasingly. First I expose an inch-wide strip of her tummy (if it's not already exposed), and I start gently tickling there. As I go from her sides to get bellybutton and back, I "accidentally" lift her top up a little. This gives me more skin to tickle and more chances to slide her top up even more. Then when I reach the ribs, I drop the pretense that lifting her top was anything but intentional and really start going for the lee's worst spots.

I don't move the bottoms unless we'd agreed beforehand that they'd come off, in which case they probably get the same treatment.
I don’t mean off I mean pulling them down enough to show the entirety of the lower tummy and hip blades

I love the whole lower tummy area from one hip right across below the belly button to the other hip. I like to basically expose as much as I can and as much as the lee is comfortable with

I don’t mean off I mean pulling them down enough to show the entirety of the lower tummy and hip blades

Fair enough. I just sometimes worry that a lee might think I'm taking their bottoms off and feel uncomfortable if I start moving them down. Even if we're comfortable with each other, I'm more likely to slip my fingers under the hem of the bottoms and tickle them like that than to actually move the bottoms.

I'm not trying to imply that your way is wrong; just describing my preferred approach. Also, I think hands-under-the-clothes tickling is hot, so that influences how I do things too.

My fave area to tickle. When the women I've known have been good enough to allow me to tickle them, I enjoy tickling through their clothing, then underneath it and then moving, removing undoing what I need to and giving myself as much to play with as I can. It's all part of the fun. The same way I used to unlace my ex's Chuck Taylors and slowly peel off her socks. It's all part of the dominant tickler dynamic - I'm saying, your body belongs to me for tickling now and I'll have it however I want. You can really drag this stuff out to build the anticipation.

I love seeing all those little details in clips too.

It’s like an art form. It depends on the Ler. Sometimes I don’t expose them at all.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back