• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When did it begin?

matt62

TMF Expert
On another thread recently the point came up that it can be off-putting when you are watching a tickling video and the model talks about their first experience of tickling when they were a child. We want to focus on adult experiences, for very good reasons.

Thinking about why they talk about this, it seemed to me (if you can believe a word a model says on a video) that it can sometimes enhance the viewer's enjoyment of the experience if you know the ticklee's "tickling biography" a bit, and especially if you know what their first introduction to tickling has been. And almost inevitably this happened in their childhood.

But does it always? Are there people who are turned on to tickling by an event after they become adults? Is it always laid down in the brain during childhood, or can it happen later?

A question that has never occurred to me before. Any thoughts?

Not sure about tickling but the guy that runs the Philly foot parties says that his foot fetish didn't start 'til he was 20. So fetishes can arise in adulthood but I think they start before then. Recent studies have shown that people with fetishes actually have a different brain structure with very slightly different connections than most people. So all of us on this site were born with out fetishes. I would guess that because of societal norms it takes some of us a while to realize and admit that we have these fetishes the same way it may take a gay person to become comfortable with their desires. People who's fetishes didn't arise until adulthood may have just taken a while to grow into it.

Are we supposed to talk about personal experiences that really brought it to the surface? If we are, I'll simply say, one of my female grade 7 teachers and leave it at that lol

For me, The foot/tickle fetish has been a part of me for as long as I can remember. Of course it didn't become so much a sexual thing till puberty, but the curiosity/interest was always there. I looked forward to sandal season even in grade school. And on that note, in my minds eye, no matter what age experience I remember, it doesn't seem like a child or minor experience. Could it be our minds see us as period mature for whatever timeframe we remember?

Bill

I can remember as early as 4 or 5 tickling the feet of the neighbor girl and getting aroused. At that age all I knew it "felt" good to tickle girls. I had gotten my share of tickling girlfriends during high school, still not realizing it was considered a fetish. At that age, I knew it turned me on. It wasn't until my early to mid 30's that I understood why I got turned on and discovered this site back in 2001. I joined this site back then and left for a while. Couldn't remember my log in information and came back under this name. I was relieved to know that there are others like me and didn't hide my fetish as I use to.

I've had a fetish for stocking feet since I was about four or five. My first memory of seeing stocking feet tickled was when magician David Copperfield tickled Catherine Bach's (fake) stocking feet. This planted seeds, but my fetish was still more for stocking feet than tickling. I had my first experience with stocking feet when I massaged and tickled my aunt's feet when I was 11 (she's not ticklish, but the sensation relaxed her). I fully appreciated the tickling side of things when I discovered the Internet in the mid 90s. I was in my early 20s at the time, so while it happened as an adult, it grew from a fetish I'd had since infancy.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I can remember as early as 4 or 5 tickling the feet of the neighbor girl and getting aroused. At that age all I knew it "felt" good to tickle girls. I had gotten my share of tickling girlfriends during high school, still not realizing it was considered a fetish. At that age, I knew it turned me on. It wasn't until my early to mid 30's that I understood why I got turned on and discovered this site back in 2001. I joined this site back then and left for a while. Couldn't remember my log in information and came back under this name. I was relieved to know that there are others like me and didn't hide my fetish as I use to.

This was me! But, at that age, I didn't limit my tickling to just girls. Tickling anyone got my interest.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back