• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When did TMF become TIF??? (HT I'm not interested in your oppinion)

kered said:
Sorry ill, I'd rather take a hot poker up the arse than agree with Ht...
Ahh so that's what you get up to when no one's around. :manicd:
kered said:
...but in this case the hot poker will be less painful. :rolleyes:
Or, you face me and a hot poker at the same time. :firedevil

And hold on a minute... "will be less painful"? You mean you're actually planning on doing it? :wow:

Illtcklu said:
Sorry Kered, you know I'd rather have an unclean Yak sit on my dinner than agree with HT, but I have to agree with HT *sighs*
kered said:
Sorry ill, I'd rather take a hot poker up the arse than agree with Ht but in this case the hot poker will be less painful. :rolleyes:
Ahh, I'm glad you're both starting to see sense. :p

Dammit, looks like I missed a good one here !!!!

Who's winning ?? :D

TKpervert said:

HT so far.........but it ain't over yet! *slinks back under rock*

this is excellent theatre .. I plan to stay tuned to this channel.

HeavenlyTickle said:
It will be unless you come out from there! :whip:
I like it here. Besides, intellectuals are afraid of being under rocks. :p

kered said:
I like it here. Besides, intellectuals are afraid of being under rocks. :p
Ohhh so I'm an intellectual now huh? :veryhappy

Well, intellectual or not, I ain't afraid of coming under there! :firedevil

TKpervert said:

why i am of course... :angel:

HeavenlyTickle said:
Ohhh so I'm an intellectual now huh? :veryhappy

Well, intellectual or not, I ain't afraid of coming under there! :firedevil
You may get your intellectual self and your frilly frock dirty, Dutchess. :p

kered said:
You may get your intellectual self and your frilly frock dirty, Dutchess. :p
Lmao. :jester: Frock? Have I somehow ended up in the fifties? :wow:

And the only reason that rock's dirty, is because you're underneath it. :p So just make sure you don't touch me and we'll be fine. :D

And oh, I should of course point out that Duchess does not contain a 't'. :angel:

:eek:
Illtcklu said:
What happened to the Ferry (or is it Fairy)

So, does it mean that the "Fairy Bought" is not a mean to reach an island bringing your car, but it is a hook-up service? :eek:

PokeyinMich said:
:xpeepsofa holy ......... look at the carnage............ :xpeepsofa
Lol! I know... it's an outrage. Especially since the creator of this thread, who shall not be named *cough*Illtcklu*cough* has left, yet will no doubt be back later, after the dust has settled. :rolleyes:

Round two here we come...

HeavenlyTickle said:
Lmao. :jester: Frock? Have I somehow ended up in the fifties? :wow:

And the only reason that rock's dirty, is because you're underneath it. :p So just make sure you don't touch me and we'll be fine. :D

And oh, I should of course point out that Duchess does not contain a 't'. :angel:
Pointing out the mistakes of others. How intellectual. :rolleyes:

kered said:
Pointing out the mistakes of others. How intellectual. :rolleyes:
If I don't tell you these things, you'll never learn. :blaugh:

Then again, you can't teach an old dog new tricks, so maybe I should just pack my bags now. :idunno:

:p

Can't tell one body from another without a scorecard!

There will be no winner in this conflagration; it will be a practical demonstration of the doctrine of Mutual Assured Destruction! :rotate:

Damn! I gotta find a rock waaaay bigger than the one Kered's using! I don't think the armour* on my tank is thick enough to survive this! :imouttahe

*My grade school English teacher really was English! :wub:

Just BTW, duchess contains no tea? Doesn't that depend on the duchess in question, and if the time of day is before or after 4PM? :ermm:
(Do they call it high tea because the stuff you British drink gives you a major caffeine buzz? :rolleyes: )

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

*kered peeks out from under his refuge and veiws the ruined landscape* I better get a bigger rock. :shock:

:upsidedow Intellects. I'd rather drink out of the toilet bowl than listen to 'em
:happyfloa

Mastertank1 said:
There will be no winner in this conflagration; it will be a practical demonstration of the doctrine of Mutual Assured Destruction! :rotate:
Ohhh so you're in this as well now, huh? :woot:
Mastertank1 said:
Damn! I gotta find a rock waaaay bigger than the one Kered's using! I don't think the armour* on my tank is thick enough to survive this! :imouttahe
Omg, please don't hide under a rock. One scaredy cat is enough! :rolleyes:
Mastertank1 said:
*My grade school English teacher really was English! :wub:
What's this? Are you trying to defeat me with charm? :wow:
Mastertank1 said:
Just BTW, duchess contains no tea? Doesn't that depend on the duchess in question, and if the time of day is before or after 4PM? :ermm:
Yes, yes it does. For as we speak, I'm sitting here in my crinolin, sipping Twinings. No doubt I'll be off for a spot of croquet later as well. :illogical
Mastertank1 said:
(Do they call it high tea because the stuff you British drink gives you a major caffeine buzz? :rolleyes: )
Omg, what's this, some weird form of interrogation? :blaugh: High tea is different from afternoon tea in that a meat course is added to the menu. The high tea is the evening meal, while the afternoon tea is meant as a separate snack between lunch and dinner. Happy now? :p

"Goddamn Americans. Think they know it all!"
(And that's what I get for watching Monty Python's meaning of life)

catapy_girl said:
"Goddamn Americans. Think they know it all!"
(And that's what I get for watching Monty Python's meaning of life)
That's where I got my knowledge of English culture. That and Are You Being Served? :dogpile:

General Zod said:
That is until maniactickler comes into this thread and lets one rip :xlime: :blaugh: :manicd:

ack, please don't get him started.. this is an intellectual thread lol maniac doesn't know the meaning of the word.. :manicd: :angel:

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back