• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When did you first tell anyone

Surfy

TMF Novice
Im just curious, when did all of you first tell someone close to you, like friends, girlfriends, boyfriends, parents,etc that you had a tickle fetish or a foot fetish? I still havent told anyone yet and im just wondering.
Thx for yours responses

and as always GO PACK GO
we beat Atlanta and...
are now 2-7
yay

Surfy said:
I still havent told anyone yet

Neither have I. That's why I hope to find someone who shares my love of tickling. :D

amk714 said:
Neither have I. That's why I hope to find someone who shares my love of tickling. :D

*Gasp!* I have told no one cept meh Boyfriend and a few select others. I get tired of the. Um, wow, whatever floats your boat! Response. :sowrong:

Haven't really told anyone, but i think it's one of thsoe things thats known but noone says anything.

I'm too shy about it

Haven't told anyone except the two people I've been intimate with. I didn't tell them either until we had been dating for several months. I hope to god my family doesn't know, I wouldn't want them to know about my sex life in any way shape or form :wowzer:

My dad found out when I was younger, I didn't tell him. I've told a few friends over the years. I've only ever told women that I know are interested in me so that I know they wont go telling anybody else.

The funny thing is, most people pretty much forget because after telling them I hardly ever mention it.

I've never told a girlfriend though. Which is a shame to be honest.

I used to live cross country, and still stay in touch with my old girlfriend who is one of my closest friends. She was the first person I told, and I did it from the safety of another province :eek: . Because we are so close she handled it very well, and i've had the opertunity to tickle her since during visits.

The second person I told was again a girlfriend I had dated for awhile, unfortuantly I got the 'whatever floats your boat' response and she seemed to not care/understand. Needless to say we're not dating anymore :p

About two weeks ago. I told my best friend of 8 years how I felt. She had suspected it because her reasoning was that I still tickle her occasionally and we're both grown now. She basically she supported me and said she's always thought I was weird anyway ( in a playful loving way) and " what's wrong w/ enjoying a little tickle?" So she's cool w/ it. And she's the only one whom I've been dying to tell. So I feel relieved that she knows, but I have yet to see her face to face since I told her. :idunno:

I think the first person I told a long time ago was a baby, so I don't think they remember.

First person: my s/o (at the time) about...umm..9 years ago.

(Big mistake, btw. lol)

Sunjob said:
Why was it a big mistake?
Well, I suppose us being together in the first place was the <i>real</i> big mistake. So if I look at it like that, then pretty much anything of importance after that was just a little mistake, relatively speaking. Sorry for the confusion. It was a little mistake. :)

Now you'll probably ask what made it a <i>little</i> mistake? (Pushy, pushy... :p) Well, for that you'd have to imagine what someone could do to try to harm or manipulate you with that tidbit of personal information--that they KNOW you'd like to keep personal--were they mean-spirited or vindictive or just petty enough. You know, the usual. lol

but hey...no guts, no glory, right? :D

During my childhood and adolescence, I didn't tell a soul. Bamboo shoots under the fingernails wouldn't have dragged that information out of me. Once I turned 25 or so, I made a decision to stop treating my interest in tickling with with shame and secrecy, but rather openly and matter-of-fact. "Tickling? Oh man I love being tickled! Don't have a lot of stamina, but I love it just the same." Out of tons of people I told this, only once did I get a negative reaction. It was a girl I was out on a date with. She asked me what I liked and I told her. She wrinkled her nose and said, "Eww, that's kinky." She said 'kinky' in a tone of voice that suggested considerable revulsion. I didn't make an issue of it, but I never dated her again.

That was only one person out of probably a hundred. I've found that if you talk about tickling like it was a cool thing, most people will be okay with it.

ive told 2 people

both i told through an instant meassage bring up the question "do u have a fetish?" they said know and asked me if i had one and i said i did but took me like 20 minutes to tell them. both were chicks. i live far away from me but one i drove to pick up and we drove around and than i stopped, and i gave her a foot massage and tickled her foot. i stopped talking to her shortly after cuz of something else. the other either forgot or just doesn't care cuz we hung out and watched a movie at her house and she didnt say a thing. i didnt put a move on her but i wish i did. i still talk to that one

First time, I think I was 17...no tickling fun came from that, though cause she lived in PA and I lived even further south in Louisiana than I do now.

over the years I've told other online friends, too...and luckily I never got a "EWW!" response. Only once did I get a "whatever floats yer boat" ....and once, when I joked with another friend that she'd better at least let me take restroom breaks, she replied "LOL..not a chance" .......YIKES! She doesn't have the fetish, but sounds like she'd be a damn good 'ler. Unfortunately, she lived more than 2 hrs from me.

And now, one of my newest friends knows...she figured it out herself "you're not one of those guys who gets turned on when tickled are you?"....Luckily she's cool about it...especially since two of her ex b/fs also got turned on by it (she said they got a little TOO turned on by it though...wonder what THAT means lol ).

At least with this last one, I might actually have a chance at meetin her since she lives only about 30 to 45 mins away (but neither of us have a driver's liceanse...ugh..I wish the town I was in at least had a freakin bus station or something! )

My philosophy is:

Tickle first, tell them why later.

As a youngster, I would tickle my girlfriend's feet as if I was just playing around. Once I saw that she was OK with it, I explained about how much I loved to tickle feet. She was cool about it (and very ticklish!).

So I used that same approach with other girls and it seemed to work well. None of them had a problem with it.

But I never told anyone else.

MrPartickler said:
First person: my s/o (at the time) about...umm..9 years ago.

(Big mistake, btw. lol)

ditto. and one of the biggest mistakes I made was showing him TMF and telling him about NEST. I would much rather that he didn’t know where I met my boyfriend and where I’m going when I go to Philly (it became none of his business the day he moved out)… but it made sense at the time.

i never told anyone. my husband just knew i was ticklish. and he knows i come into the forum, also.

isabeau

only one..

i have to admit i've been into tickling and have a foot fetish all my life....all my friends know about my foot fetish sum think i'm wierd others think its funny....but only one person on planet earth knows about my tickle fetish...and they love it!! i wouldn't tell anyone of my friends cause i'd get ridiculed, although no one really cares anyway, but its sumthin that i hold close to me.....by the way i tickled every girlfriend i ever had since i was 15...but never told them about this fetish! like i said no one really cares anyway theres soooo much worse sh*t happening around the planet nowadays to be concerned about.

I haven't told anyone. One of the reasons I don't get drunk with other people, I'm too afriad of what might slip out of my mouth.

I used to be much more reserved about telling people how much I love tickling. Oddly enough, the first time I felt the need to tell someone was with my first girlfriend: I was getting really turned on, but she was unaware that it was anything more than playful for me; it almost felt wrong, her not knowing. I really wanted to tell her, to get if off my chest but also in the off chance that she'd like it too, or at least be open to incorporating it into our everyday stuff.

So, naturally, I didn't tell her.

The first person I told was my best (female) friend; she had known me longer than anyone else and wouldn't have been surprized by anything I said at that point. She was naturally supportive. Next I told my girlfriend's best friend -- getting closer to the target, but if she freaked out it wouldn't be as big a problem. But she didn't (she turned out to be just as kinky as me, although in different ways). So, finally, having opened up to two people that probably didn't care, :illogical I told my girlfriend. Actually, we almost got in a fight because I couldn't believe how not-shocked she was. She treated it like the most boring news she'd heard that week.

Since that time, I've told anyone who might ask what I like, including my girlfriends -- then again, they pretty much know what they're in for by that time! :firedevil

Just 1 Person...

An ex homeboy of mine. I only told him b/c he told me about a kinky thing he liked to do with girls (I don't remember what), and he asked me if I had a fetish as well. He gave me a lot of sh!t before I told him (we were like brothers) b/c it took we awhile to work up the balls to tell anyone. After I told him, he acted like it not only didn't phase him, but he even admitted a slight fetish for tickling girls, too!

ticklkitten said:
ALTHOUGH, I did lose some faith in the fact the "no one would find me on myspace" when one of my brother's friend's wives found me on there and sent me a message. She's the talking type... so I'm sure my whole family knows now. It'll be interesting next time I see them. :shock:
I wouldn't sweat that too much, kitten. I found the tickling mentions on your page to be quite discreet actually. It seems more playful than anything. So I think you have full deniability should you care to fall back on it. ;)

Let's see, I think the first time I ever told some one, was when I was 21. I was w/my ex boyfriend. I had told him I liked to be tickled, He thought it was pretty cool. The only time i told any one would be a boyfriend, but not right away. Ifirst had to get a feel for them before I said anything. I guess in a way I am open to my like tickling, but just w/a few. There is no way I would tell my family.
I have actually pretty good experiences when I have told people. I tgink b/c I myself am still kinda shy about it.so the way i say, doesn't seem to like? You know, come & tickle me, or anything like that.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back