• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When did you realise you had a tickling fetish?

Damn that's a tough one right there! Way back in the days of NES, when Flavor Flav was still considered a legitimate rapper and parachute pants were the shit, that damned TMNT episode where April is kidnapped by Don Turtelli came on. The rest as they say...is history. It just kinda grew from a curious fascination as a kindergarten child (which means that I basically went around discovering if every girl was ticklish) to what it is now (seeking out and finding that one spot that drives a girl insane). Wierd, I know!

Had my 1st experience when i was 7yrs old(with my then headmistress/principle)but at the time i didn't realise what it was......only really found out as i was just coming out of my teens.....and have embraced it ever since......

When I was about 4 or 5 years old in kindergarten...one day during nap time one of the teachers went from cot to cot tickling the kids to death one at a time...I mean she was unmerciful and tickled each kid to exhaustion...she must have had a fetish ;-) I remember being so intrigued by that and wishing I'd be her next victim...that's also when I started tickling girls in school...

There have been some good threads on this, and I wanted to get a running count, so I've got a poll going on this...everyone stop by and add your age to the poll, so far 50 people have taken it and the answers are interesting:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=174575

I'd had....I guess what could be classed as "erotic" dreams about tickling from a very young age, maybe four. If there was any tickling in a cartoon or a movie I would rewind it and watch it over and over again....

The above...at about the age of five or so. Always had that funny feeling when watching stuff like that.

At about seven I would have what you'd consider my first 'lee. Both of us seemed to enjoy tickling a little more than others. She'd totally bait me so I'd tickle her and I enjoyed obliging.

pretty young for me,, probably 5 or so... soon after i realized
i liked being tickled more though... i got a steady dose of
tickling from an older female babysitter and cousin..

Way before computers and the internet

I was around six when I read out of my first grade reader seeing John getting his feet licked by Spot. Then an episode from a cartoon caled the Space Kiddettes which the evil Captain Skyhook captures a space kiddette named Countdown removes his boots and tickles his feet with a feather until he tells where the treasure map is. At some point I began to fantasize about tickling the feet of my female classmates. It was a lonely world until I was 19 and read some publications that included others who were into tickling. Couldnt believe it I wasnt alone after all.

I read articles about tickling in magazines, in my teens, but it wasn't until I started corresponding with my late pen pal Don, that I realized I liked tickling as a fetish. That was in 1997, when I was 27 years old.

Mitch

wow! seems like 5 years old is a very common age..wonder why that is

probably arond 13 but i knew when i wa 7 or 8 that i loved tickling

I was around 6 when the thing for just feet came about. Then when I was around 8 I saw the Popeye cartoon where Olive is tickled while hanging off the bridge.

It was a turning point because we had this tomboy in the neighborhood who was around 11 who was always beating up the guys. To make a long story short, we ganged up on her and when she was trapped under those guys I saw her feet sticking out. I pulled off her flip flop and started to tickle her like Brutus did to Olive.

Tickled the crap out of her until she begged for mercy. From then on I was hooked on tickling girls feet.

I didn't quite understand it for a while. I always loved to tickle my babysitters when I was younger. I then, I guess, forgot about my like for tickling, not realizing it was a fetish, for about 2 years. I got bored one day, and I went on YouTube and looked up tickling, just to see if it was on YT. I got hooked.
I didn't think I was normal. I looked up "tickling obsession" and found it was perfectly normal. I then accepted my fetish. I then realized my foot and forced orgasm fetish for women. I realize now that it is normal.

To anyone else, who believes that their fetish is not normal, don't accept that. Be yourself.

Nick

Not sure, but certainly a long time ago.
Seeing a girl tied up and getting her feet tickled in a cartoon or tv show made me feel something I didn't understand, but I know I liked it.

I've only recently come to start to understand and embrace it, though.

I've had the fetish for as long as I can remember, but I didn't figure out that it was a fetish until I was 16. I heard someone say that there was a fetish for everything, and it got me wondering about my tickling thing, so I googled "tickle fetish" and realized that other people liked it too, and that I wasn't quite as freaky as I'd originally thought.

Since I was a young kid - round about 7/8. Remember wanting to tickle my friends Mum's feet (she was really good looking and had lovely feet). I have always had this thing for tickling - always been with me.

Pretty consistent with everyone here, I've known about as long as I can remember, and I had repressed it because it seemed weird until I was about 15 or so, when I first found out there were other people into tickling.

I as well was deeply impacted by the infamous Don Turtelli scenes -- could that be the most indirectly influential clip in the tickling community? perhaps the greatest mainstream clip ever?

(just throwing it out there)

I definitely ALWAYS knew about an inherently present foot fetish, but i realized the tickle turn-on side of the fetish equation when i was a senior in high school. Me, my girlfriend at the time, and a friend of mine all held his girl friend down, stripped off her shoes and socks, and tickled her feet. It is still one of the best memories i have of my formative HS years, lol.

cheers, -pete

realized it when I first started having "tickle fights "with the neighborhood girls and female cousins ..guess around 11

I've known for as long as I can remember that I had an interest in it, but repressed it very successfully all through high school, even though I would make sure I knew if my girlfriends were ticklish. Then one night when I was 16 I watched Amores Perros (Mexican Classic that I'd recommend to anyone), and there's a great foot tickled scene in it. I naturally got it up, and thought I'd rewind it to see what happened, as I'd never successfully masturbated up until that point. After about 5-6 watches I climaxed. The next day I typed 'tickle' into IMDB and found something called 'tickle tortured model', which turned out to be Magic Touch produced. The next week I spent clandestinely loading sample clips from the computer in the front room, at the time our only online computer, onto a pen drive to put on my computer upstairs. I spent a lot of time in my room 'using' it all and a few days later discovered the TMF, and the rest is history... my current girlfriend knows about it and I'm involved in a relationship that includes a shitload of tickling, something I never thought in a million years I would be back in that week when I was 16.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back