• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When did you realize that you had a tickle fetish?

Great question. For me I can remember being maybe 8 or 10 yrs old and having my cousin come over to the house who was 14 or 15 at the time. She was always barefoot and I can remember staring at her feet and wanting to sniff them. I know..what a perv at such a young age :)

One day she was over and we were just hanging out on the floor when her feet wound up near my face. Rather than smell them, I grabbed her ankles and started tickling her feet. She then proceeded to grab me and pinned me to the floor while tickling me all over. It was the first time I remember ever being held down and tickled mercilessly. She was bigger and stronger than me at the time. I remember getting an erection from that and even though she never said anything, I believe she knew at the time that I had a hard on, although neither of us back then really knew why. She never said anything about it, even to this day. However I think it was then that I realized I had this feet, restraint, and tickling thing going on......

I was thinking three also, and it was with a foot-tickling cartoon. The quest's been on ever since!

I was three years old when I first remember seeing tickling and feeling REALLY weird inside. I would see it in cartoons and would feel the need to do something... so I did what felt right. I had NO clue what I was doing, at all, but it felt good. As I got older I constantly had those feelings and I knew that they weren't the same as everyone else's, so I didn't talk about it, but I was okay with it. When I started to learn about sexuality, I finally understood those feelings. So basically I've always known it.

Hmmm. Probably my first true girlfriend Kate who i've posted stories about.

I remember talking to her best friend in the early days and suddenly she said something like she is very ticklish, and I said how do you know that? She said because I tickle her lol. She then started telling me to tickle her, and I was even treated to this loud laughter over the phone once due to her best friend tickling her on a school trip, I have posted this too. Strangely enough I only managed to get her to laugh that loudly once or twice, I think you had to really tickle her hard enough where she couldn't help but laugh as opposed to giggle, or start saying okay okay okay okay; particularly when I tickled her feet. I soon began tickling her myself and it just carried on from there. But unlike her friend I managed to tickle her all over, although her friend did say she would have tickled her feet had kate not had trainers on, on the coach, sigh if only ;)

This most definately was when I realised I had a tickle fetish.

I got Tickled on my Feet by one of the Best Female Friends while we were hanging out after School back in Highschool. And the Rest is History. (She was Gay BTW)

I've had it for as long as I can remember. The sound of a woman laughing in a loud sexy hysterical manner has always given me wood.

I've always liked tickling "a little too much", even when I was a kid. I loved to torture my friends and I got a hardon at school when people were tickled, girls especially.

When I was about 11 or 12 my friends and I we're aimless browsing youtube when we came across a video from realtickling. It turned me on like no other and the rest was history!

I was about 13 or 14, tickled a friend of mines sister and she freaked out, called me a perv and made me feel that my feelings weren't normal, but I am way cool with them now!! lol
Thanks to everyone on here, so accepting and free to share..

It started out as a thing for bondage back when I was around 9. Eventually teenage fantasies came into play and I'd imagine a classic tie up scene, and me playing with my "new pet". I guess it came together when I, buried in my adolescent fantasies, realized that one of the best ways to play with your hypothetical captive is tickling (I was never into the pain inducing stuff). From there, my fetish expanded not only into tickling, but also into the pats of the woman's the body that I'd grow to love seeing tickled the most, particularly feet and underarms. Interests just pretty much overlapped from there. I'm more of an armpit kinda guy though, since I grew up in a community where the women are pretty conscious about underarm exposure. Teases everywhere. So Today, I'm an underarm tickling fan (Max Speer is one of my literary heroes).

Hi!
In my case it was the "Bridge Ahoy!" episode of Popeye's adventures - around 10, I got incredibly turned on by the scene where Bluto relentlessly tickles Olive's foot while she's dangling from an iron beam...

Later my fetish went into stand-by for many years, during which I basically fantasized about abducting my female classmates, tying them tight on a rack and then forcing them to endure several days of incredibly elaborate feet tickling...

The internet opened up a brand new world for me in the late nineties and renewed my interest in bondage / tickling...

Bye!

I've had mine for as long as I remember. It started after I watched an old episode of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I'm sure you've all seen it, there are a couple of them out there.

I was tickled a lot as a kid. It used to make me angry, but you see where that got me. At some point I noticed it only made me angry when other guys tickled me. When the girls tickled me, I was AOK with that. *wink wink nudge nudge*

Recognized it when I was 4 y/o. Pre school. My teacher would playfully tickle the other kids. I never like being tickled in public because it was too embarrassing so I would always decline being tickled.
I, like many of you, would also see cartoons with tickling scenes and get instantaneous hard-ons (sorry ladies). Tiny Toons, TMNT, Disney stuff..all types. I was hooked.

Ironically, throughout my childhood well into my early teens, I would have episodes of tickling dreams in my sleep. Anonymous tickle monster (I would always wake up frightened), tickling grade school and even celebrity crushes. I think it was my mind telling me to submit to my desires. Since I am more mature, rarely get any tickling dreams. And when I do, I try to stay asleep for as long a possible. (mind plying tricks on me)

I've grown to acquire an insatiable lust for tickling. What can I say? It's actually insanely difficult to come across other IRL that will openly talk to you about tickling. Perpetually makes it that much more taboo I think. Thank you internet.

I must be the latest developer of all then, because I was twenty one.

I had the foot fetish I realise now since I was very young, infant school age, although without hormones to fuel it it didn't become something I could realise was sexual until maybe fifteen.

I was horrified and thought myself deviant and perverted and weird. then aged seventeen I saw a TV programme late at night that talked about people loving feet and actually showed footage of a guy sucking a beautiful girl's toes, which was rather mind-scrambling for a late developing late teener like me.

Then came the internet at the age of twenty one, in late 1999. "Foot fetish" was the first thing I searched for on Yahoo (Google wasn't the omnipresent search deity then that it is now) and quickly found myself being directed to tickling sites. Until then tickling hadn't really occurred to me at all.

Quickly however I got drawn in, then I ordered Realtickling's Without Consent VHS video and then I was hooked good and proper. The rest, is history....

I think iv always liked it I didn't fully admit it to myself until like a year before I signed up on here

It developed gradually when I read articles about tickling in leg magazines in the 1980s, but it wasn't until I started writing to my late pen pal Don in 1997, that I realized this was a "tickling fetish". After that, when we began discussing women's ticklishness, is when I realized.

i have always had a tickle fetish
but it wasnt until middle school when i officially knew what it was (thanks to the internet)
i like tickling girls
especially on their feet
just part of me and i dont care what people think cause they are just insecure and judgmental...
:)

When I was in middle school, two female friends of mine launched a coordinated attack and tickled me pretty good. Later, as I was replaying the scene in my head, I found it gave me a hell of a boner. I remember thinking, wow, that's different.

A year or two ago. Just feeling helpless, feeling my body react uncontrollably, and desperate to catch my breath was/is a turn on!

To me that was when I realized there was such a thing as a fetish, or a tickling fetish. I probably was 12 or 14 when i first discovered the darker side of the internet and all of what it holds for us fetishists. I think that week i pulled a Quagmire when he found out about the internet as well... lol :p

I was perhaps a toddler, in the pool with a teenage babysitter. All I wanted to do was tickle the snot out of her.

Want to hear from an old man? An old black-and-white Popeye cartoon, Olive Oyl hanging by her foot, Bluto peeling back the sole of her shoe and tickling her foot. It was the first sexual feeling I ever noticed. I was 5.

I guess I'm an old man too. I had a teacher that used to take her shoes off during music class, bingo, foot fetish about age 5 or 6. My tickling fetish happened watching this video when cartoons came on after school. After that I tried to tickle the feet or whatever of all of the girls in the neighborhood. I was about 12 at the time. Since that time I have had a foot and tickling fetish of women.

Barbershopman

I was pretty young when I realized there was something special about tickling. My story involves the April O'Neil TMNT episode. When I was little, my parents would watch TMNT with me. When that episode came on, I felt a little uncomfortable to watch it with them. Once, I even ran up to the TV and put a blanket over it, saying, "I don't want you to watch this part!"

When I was in 9th grade, there was this girl who I wasn't so crazy about but she had the cutest feet. One day me and a friend held her down and tickled her. He took her upper-body and I locked one of her ankles in between my legs. I peeled off her sock and began to lightly tickle the soft moist flesh of her bare sole. She went nuts! It was her right foot (still remember). I got wood about the size of a Mack Truck until eventually.... I came on myself. I tried to play it off very well; I pretended I had to go to the bathroom. That was the first time I ever did too.

Every since then, any girl that I've had the chance with I've gone after her feet if not for tickling at least for a massage.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back